I REFUSE

jan-17-2012-blind-item

Message Body:
Ladies this girl S++++ just have a baby for a married man, unfortunately the child is handicapped in some way. She had a relationship with my husband 6 years ago via Myspace went to Jamaica to go see him, when he was living there she stayed with him for one week and beg him to eat here hairy crotches, the man said no him don’t do those things. They had a one year online romance and then she disappeared.. Well one day me and the hubby is going through marital issues and this dummy go send this girl an email, she then replied don’t mek ya wife know you talking to a woman tell her its your cousin from JA…My husband and I don’t keep secrets we have good communication he told me he was going to send the email and I said fine but becareful… after somedays I checked the phone log and noticed she has been calling him for days all 5x for the day…after I talked to my husband about it, he explained to me that she has been coming on to him telling him she want him and he said IM not leaving my wife I love her, and Im over you, but she was persistent, long story short I texted her and asked her why she perusing somebody that don’t want her? her response was, you have some disrespectful kids, and you fat and old.. JMG I went in on the bitch…never come at another woman kids…come to find out she had to run leave Queens fi go live ah Maryland cause the man wife find out bout har… and know its alleged she’s running around with the (Edited), and love sex raw. Man fool including my husband. and the gyal ugly. S+++ she name.

78 Responses to I REFUSE

• No Sah! says:

KMT dem! smaddie really write this yah story yah? what a waste pon JMG wall space.

Met this sender head no good. She say the gyal a walk round with something . Sender how u know that mean u have it. And if you wanna put up pics people ago know you and know you have it to. Met sometime woman just no think a rass.

• Dwrl says:

A vex you BLOODCLAWWT vex because you obeah naw work, you husband never tell you DAT RASS a lie you a tell, why you no send in the story bout the other gal you husband breed?? IS IT THE GAL LOVE f— RAW OR A YOU HUSBAND, LETS KEEP IT REAL HERE?? You a come talk up like you man a RASS saint

• Dwrl says:

If you hole never handicap , no problem wouldn’t be in your unhappy home now would it?? Bout the people dem pickney handicap, check your crotches

• ... says:

NEXT. Mawnin Met

morning dotty.. mi nuh understand some a dem ooman yere

• Dwrl says:

She know she walking with something because the husband bring it back home after him dash out the seed inna the belly

• Dwrl says:

You obeah naw work so a JMG you a look to save you marriage now?? Only you husband can save it and from WEH we know you might as well spend you money to find a next man, you playing with fire you might get burn continue

Dwrl is how obeah reach in ? yuh know sumting :tkp

Met I happen fi know these ppl, and is true the wife telling, I saw the texts the husband came and confessed to her, she go went to the Dr and tested negative….I guess the reason she talk bout the girl pickney handicap is because the gyal nuh stop call her and cuss out her kids and bare tings….listen maybe she nuh write the story good. But the matey bright.

how di matie fi bright and a di man give her access to him?? I would not be soothed by any confession from no man…her anger is misplaced

• Rotti says:

Dwrl where obeah come from you love other ppl man, or you inna the obeah ting ?

No her anger is not misplaced because, it wasn’t about the girl it was about the disrespect of the innocent children, the girl said some nasty things about the them…all the same the husband gone now she run him out.

her anger is misplaced because if the husband never give her room she wouldnt be able fi dis she and the kids..please no name changing this morning

You are absolutely right, no one is saying the husband is not getting blame, im sure he’s getting his, maybe she wanted to out this person or simply get things off her chest. JMG was not the place for that a waste site.

well jmg is a waste to those who are waste themselves for others who will see the beauty and are appreciative I am sure they are beautiful and progressive individuals .

Dwl…As you say.

• Blame the so call husband . Me lie and bad me not pickin up for no man . Some woman a real Santa Claus met. Both husband say. Why him a f— her raw fi she put a gun to his head and say f— me raw. Miss anonymous up top both story real bitch go find something do. How u know the story real and met didn’t put up the pics that she send how u know is who? A u a the sender . Me is a detective roun here ohhh

how can disgracing people, and outing batty man, and slandering individuals beauty? that’s twisted…your site is a mix up site. Are you a mix up individual? What is the purpose of Jamaican groupie met?

mi nuh tink jmg a ur problem this morning …u waa disgrace di girl whey u man sleep wid it doe work… somewhere under that is jmg’s purpose if u can lift it up u will find it mos def …peace :nerd

• Dwrl says:

@anon aka Rotti idiot gal mi no collect garbage so you and your husband safe. You have no f—ing right to come here a chat mi friend, when a you husband seek her out, you husband f— her without condom and best of all if you negative she negative to cause if she get the nut whatever it is you claiming she have came home with your husband. A so UNNO Jancrow stay the moment UNNO man f— pon UNNO the gal have something, yes SHE MORE THAN HAVE SOMETHING SHE HAVE YOU HUSBAND BABY A BAYYYYYY CRAZY BITCH YOU DIDN’T LET HIM GO IF YOU DID THIS TOPIC WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED. MET A LONG STORY THE MAN HOOK AND HIM NAW LEFT, SHE NO STOP TORNMENT THE GAL EVERYWEH SHE GO BECAUSE THE MAN REFUSE TO GIVE HER UP. MI NAW TELL PEOPLE HOW FEH LIVE DEM LIVES MAN FEELINGS CHANGE,NOTHING LAST FOREVER. ASK WIFE THAT QUESTION MET BECAUSE SHE FEEL THAT AGO STOP THE HUSBAND FROM SEEKING THE GIRL SMFH

timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmber _______________________________________________________________________

In fact them neva sleep together, so actually wasn’t a big deal. JMG is just a pawn for most. peace urself my dear.

no dem sleep oooooooooooooo di puss run outa di bag now and di bag gone………. too late :maho

You went to the market seeking paint and got a paint pan full of ++++++ do di spellings and di maths :hammer

• Dwrl says:

A mad you mad met never dash up the gal pic, why you no post your husband own, WAH you fraid all the bellies drop a you door step??

yes oooooooooooooooooooooo how me fi go put up di girl picture wid such an accusation ? :travel
    give it to dem give it to dem *capleton voice*

Met this site is a waste cause is bare crazy ppl, and matey, and whores, and battyman pon this unu love mix up and not class. I think its all funny. dwl.

• Foxy Lady says:

LMAO….Human nature is so funny. Send in the info to disgrace the other woman and when the desired effect is not achieved and the very savvy metters unravel the real story……..then JMG is a waste site.
    So why would a decent person send in their personal family life to a waste site unless that person is a complete waste?
    How would a decent person know the existence of a waste site unless that person gravitate towards waste because they them self is a big waste?

Classic case of fox cyaan get the grape. Good morning Met.

no sah mi dwl

but u deh yere a mingle wid di waste bad doe……………I dont think it a go mek di man come back home…wrong door wrong door :nohope:

Point well made @foxy lady.

morning foxy…she trying to put the penis glasses on the wrong penis thats what…. :ngakak

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Met, u neva see smoke widout fire!!! what a bumbo ina brite monday yah???? i dont know who is more of an ass, di senda or har so-call fren??? Put the blame where it is supposed to be…check u man my girl!!

• Dwrl says:

Re-track you f—ing story now bitch , one day you and you husband having problems , don’t let me laugh your problems started many years ago. Keep holding on for dare life cause you life boat just about to sink, do no go continue

We hope it was taken by you. The door isn’t closed but don’t slam it on your way out …It may blow your scarf off :nerd

highly is dis yuh call present………… waving hands before teacher call di roster :travel

Waste like you hole WEH pass its expiration date 7 years and going

:hammer

*dies*

seet deh you get the hype up fi ya post….good job

and your job still bad…we have to help you turn in into a good job..how can we? :alay

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

What a uman caliss, come ova here wid har sikes!! she fi gwey man, cho, den a come talk bout waste site!! She mek me BRINGLE STAR!!! :marah :marah

bringle fi what highly and har soup bubble right down and burn up? noh sor

This is a site weh ppl can’t speak dem mind cuz met call up har fren dem fi come help trace the ppl dem. Met you nuh good… And wha happen to you the oda day gonna happen again. Karma Met.

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Met, she fi stop it man…She dont hear wha she waan har then all of a sudden she deh pon har high horse bout waste-mix-up site…So why she ova yah den????. She too iggle, she need a 9-5…cho..Fukin chupid..WHO DOES THAT????

Karma out deh fi di whole a wi…while me will ketch mine mek sure u can ketch yours when it come dat it nuh drop outa u hand mash up yuh foot..Me call my friends fi come cuss? I hope di Karma fi dat lie beat u bad..as to what happened the other day…I wonder what did? Yuh a study di waste site bad doe.. upside down perhaps :nerd

• Dwrl says:

You better go tek you meds

Highly she over yere more dan mi because she seh something happen to mi whey day that will happen agen .. mi seh har anger misplaced she upset ..and now a lie se me call people fi trace. What a mess

Perhaps not @ Met…[email protected] after you tek your’s

• Dwrl says:

Met fren?? Dis gal really mad you no smh let me get back to work OMG

You wouldn’t know that right?

yes ooooooooooo mi call mi fren fi come cuss :maho

Your site is a scam you make up some of these stories, you try and act as though you are intelligent when your obviously not……this is not news this is slander and trash talk, ya site soon dun out. As I stated before my girl ya call ya ppl dem fi trace fi hype up the post.

:cool

• Dwrl says:

Who here tracing?? You came with your bulshit side and I told partial of the other. You know dem well I’m not Met friend you came here a hype or a look hype and get WEH the RASS duck get, you ago change you story bout husband never f000 HAR ?? So WEH you expect red carpet rolled out. You lucky out of respect for my friend mi no go into it. You wise you know when to stop and that’s a good thing, all you need to learn now a how to LET THE f000 GO. MAN A GO IN RAW AND A MAKE BABY A TIME YOU LET GO CAUSE IF HIM DID LOVE YOU A YOU ALONE HIM SEED WOULDA END UP INNA.

@Dwrl ya idiot you have your stories mixed up…you nuh know none ah the ppl dem inna dis. gwan go finish ya lickle days work.

I act intelligent? Are you disturbed by the way I reason? You talk regular then you go back into a mixed ebonics kinda lingua pick a personality and stick with it ..If me call my people dem fi trace why you nuh call yours fi trace dem back..As for making up stories. *yawn* is that all you have? really?????? seriously?? That will not make me put up the young woman’s picture

• Dwrl says:

He go out his way to E-mailed her after not seeing or hearing from her all that time, but you claim he told you she’s coming on to him?? Are you kidding me?? Lmfao did you read this crap before you post it?

dwrl when you talk up di tings a grung mi reach..first she seh she and di man good and dem talk well…when people start talk she se she put out di man

dwrl______________________________________________________________________

• ladyWoW says:

DIS MAD U CYAN LISSEN WEH A MAN A CHAT BOUT HIM GYAL OR WIFE.

JUST LIKE HOW HIM CHAT SEH DI WIFE A MAMPY ADN DI KIDS DEM BAD HIM GO CHAT TO DI GYAL AND A TELL HAR BERE TINGS.
    DIS MAN NEED FI LIFT UP HIM FROCK TAIL AND RUN
    A CARRY NEWS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN DI OOMAN DEM. WIFEY U A MAN CLOWN
    KMFT

• notrite says:

metty metty u no mi lose afa u mi no u no idiot new topic plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and tonks cho

• ladyWoW says:

DWRCL __________________________________________________________________

MET A WEH DI BAXIDE A GWAN PAN MI GOOD GOOD WALL. BOUT FRAUD –

MET tries NOT TO disgrace people, out batty man, OR slander individual beauty – WE THE BLOGGERS DO

SO COME BEAT MI NUH

notrite whey mi do? :mewek

wow she seh mi call mi fren dem…………………….. a dwrl a di fren dem eno :ngakak

These confused bitches are hilarious how u husband breed har if him Neva f000 har ur man has no respect for u go eat shit n leave the good metters because u can’t tun dem inna fool the site is waste kmt get a mirror n hold it up n u will see the true definition of waste rass man gugu

gugu bat bat but u si how she ready fi tell lie bout me call people fi trace

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Met, de mawning start wid scalawaga wife woos. smrh. Hope de man gone and karma slap a housewife.

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

@Met, tell u but di ole igglas!!!…DEADMENTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

• ... says:

another one bites the dust

Somebody here suffers from bipolar disorder…you’ll be surprise as to who it is…I’M DONE! I’m not saying a thing about this story evn doah mi wudda like no a who still but mi noe a man weh duh dis n em ooman luk like she deh rite in ere aye sahhhh…the mind is a terrible thing to waste :nerd

phantom and highly I tell u ____________________________________________________________________________ if she come back I R NOT SAYING ONE RERD..Dwrl will be rite yere tonight because u know when she log on a night she gwaan real bad :ngakak

• Foxy Lady says:

Sender walk right ina ants nest this morning and when shi cyaan tek it shi sey Met send DWRL come trace har.

How Met woulda know sey @DWRL know yuh and di man?

Denial is a hell of a thing eh Met? When she realize that she walked all up ina di cross fire, she bawl out sey the site is a scam! *DEAD*

Poor ting don’t even know what scam mean!

• No Sah! says:

If I laugh today day yah..Sender yuh is a real mascot! how fi send in yuh own “waste” file and then come a cuss poor metty? The moment I read that story I knew it was about you…chick you aint fooling nobody around here. You talking about good communication with husband…chick let me break it for you….Yuh man told you straight up sey him ago contact the girl via email and yuh haffi accept it. And is good you him tell sey him not leaving the side chick cause him love har…NO woman in har right mind is going to accept her husband telling her he’s going to email a chick he had an affair with and she’s just gonna say “Ok be careful” a wha him need fi email har fah? to find out the weather? KMT yuh is a real dunce bat! Damn Idiot!

foxy is because she never get what she wanted…dwrl was right on the money..because di picture never go up a dat was the problem

But my question of the day is why did y’all steal jacky jasper idea use your own creativity. Smdh

I guess it wasn’t such a big steal innit………being that the name is/was/will (be) there . Any other questions?

she a nuh man clown dat a man nosenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt/manboogooo.dwl

• Chocolate says:

Bway oonuh hurt wifey bad! Wifey tink seh when she mention seh di girl talk bout har kids and call har fat d metters a goh run in and defend har and talk up bare tings bout d mate. Wifey u draw bad card a soh it goh here we can smell a rat from a mile out. Goh reshuffle u deck and come again