WHY THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGER AND NEGRO

images (9)

emitt-Optimized

imageimage (1)

16 Responses to WHY THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGER AND NEGRO

Damn…smh! I haven’t even heard the song yet. It is reprehensible, but Wayne is the same one saying, “I don’t f— with darkies.” What do we expect?

And how would he feel (God forbid) if it was his daughter?

• Real says:

He was not joking …none of them are …they are there to hurt and destroy the potential and inner qualities of all “darkies”. The reference he made was very precise.

He is an idiot because he is a darkie n in a different time could have been Emmett Till but wat can b expected from someone who walks around all day drinking cough syrup so as to be constantly dis boggled. His children are darkies this TWAT is so stupid his music should be boycotted but then again his fans are walking around doing the same stupid that he is. No hope for the black race I tell you

My thoughts on the whole issue is simple WHY DO WE GIVE AN EAR TO THIS ASS? This isn’t music, this is utter disgrace. I have 3 issues that disgusts me deeply. First off;

1. My Dear Quvenzhane Wallis you are ever so talented and at your age this is all that matters. So without further adue….uch love to Quvenzhane and all the other beautiful Black baby girls with dreams the world loves to shit all over. Despite all the hate, you are loved infinitely more and I hope that love can reach one day for sure. From the moment you have pissed “them” off is the moment you control them. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BABYGIRL :)

2. To Mr. Assemblyman Dov HiKind, please to f— right off. You racist piece of crap!! Spare the amusement and go eff yourself. That was no joke and it’s a blatant and rude action on your part but yeah yeah yeah I think you knew that “brother” we’re not brothers..get it straight. I know your track record so I also know you are in no way being “jokify”

You are on record in support of racial profiling

You are a follower of Meier Kahane

You are on record in support of five Jewish teens charged with a hate crime after beating up a Muslim.

You are f—ing lying when you say you can’t imagine anyone getting offended. You know perfectly well you are behaving in a racist manner, and you has never given anyone any basis to believe that are not going to cling to every bit of white privilege you can no matter who you might harm in the process. Now, you tell me you’re joking?? :mads let me change this face because you’re a joke :nerd

3. Wayne it may amaze you as to what I’m about to say but you’re truly a masterpiece. “FORGIVE THEM LORD FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO”

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Likkle wayne look like something me would a wan fi keep as a cage pet an shub stick inna de cage every now an den till me get bored wid him me exterminate him backside. Me black (negra) and me nu sympatize wid all blacks…fuk that nigger.

A negro (a) is a person of “black” complexion coined by the portugesse/spaniards… rooted in Latin.

A nigger/nigga/nyga is a HUMAN being of the lowest distinction pon planet earth due to their character.

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

thank yu metty :thumbup: mi aguh share wid my pitni

• Foxy Lady says:

He is a jackass wannabe that doesn’t know himself. He’s a buffoon in his leggings, one million grills and a zillion tattoos kissing grown ass men. He has a chip on his shoulder as a black man and isn’t worth me spending my time on. RIP Tupac, these idiots are lost!

• MIMI says:

I saw this a few weeks ago and what is shocking is that while he has opted to apologize to Chirs Bosh for his comments regarding his wife, he is yet to issue a formal apology to Emmett Till’s family. Smh. Emmett was murdered in 1955 because a white woman accused him of whistling at her. Trayvon was murdered in 2012 for wearing a hoodie. Lil Wayne if a waste of a f—ing life. African Americans dont respect the struggles of their ancestors however they expect others to.

• sweet says:

GOOD EVENING, I AM SO SADDENED BY WAYNE, THE BLOOD OF THOSE BEFORE HIM, WHO HAS ALLOWED HIM THE FREEDOM TO BE TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL THEM TODAY. IS STILL FRESH. THIS GENERATION OF SOME OF OUR YOUNG BLACK MEN AND WOMEN. HAVE BEEN DRUGGED OUT, TRICKED OUT, HOODWINKED AND BAMBOOZLED. THEY DO NOT KNOW THEMSELVES AND IN DOING SO ARE RUNNING DOWN A ROAD OF DESTRUCTION AND EXTINCTION.

• LUNDUN says:

good day met good day metters

lil wayne is an idiot plain and simple, ppl just don’t have any morals these days, they have no sympathy, they don’t think before the speak and they have no respect.

lil wayne look like a gremlin, a creature, a battyman. he sure is acting like i expected him to.

good night lundun

• LUNDUN says:

@ met hahahaha good night

u too bad man..but where is little wayne’s public apology?

• BK says:

ASSHOLES LIKE LIL WAYNE MUST MAKE OUR ANCESTORS TURN IN THEIR GRAVES.

• a so me see it says:

wayne need fi memba say a black hole him come outa, him lost

• Oh Dear says:

I could barely understand that rubbish of a song he did with reference made to emett till, i watched the documenatry of what happened to this young boy years ago and i never forgot it. Lil Wayne is lost, many of these young kids nowadays are lost. its is our duty as parents i believe, and as the bible says, grow your kids the right way so when they are old they will not depart from it, so its my duty to teach my kids to appreciate good music like my grandpa did, he would put his records on every sunday and now i still know all those songs, if we all did, lil wayne would be broke and non existent. This family has a big heart to be trying to spin negative to positive and wanna use him for their cause, i think they are better off just suing him and getting some money because i wouldn’t want that baffoon who is always drunk and high, to be an advocate for my son who died such a violent death!