SO @#$^% UPSET

I GOT A VIDEO LAST WEEK OF THE MAN BURNT IN MONTEGO-BAY LAST WEEK. I DID NOT PUT IT UP BECAUSE IT IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART AND NO VIDEO SOURCING COMPANY WOULD KEEP IT UP… NOW SOMEONE JUST SENT MI A LINK WID DI VIDEO PAN FB AND THE WICKED PEOPLE DEM PUT GAY MAN BURNT IN JAMAICA????????? HOW UNNO SUH !#$%^ SICK! MI SURE NO ONE TOLD UNNO THAT THE MAN WAS GAY SO WHY PUT THAT LIARS?

24 Responses to SO @#$^% UPSET

• Its that site tuffchin always putting up misleading information.

I just saw it too and people commenting that “not inna my country” that story is so farfetched caw di man an being gay is not a part of the real story of the man’s demise smh

observer a so dem lie

smh

• Brightlight says:

SMH

A suh dem tek any opportunity dem get fi spread propaganda an lies about our country to further their agenda Met. kmt

that is enough fi call all kinda organization fi reach a ja because nothing people say will not be enough..how the f— ?????????

Cindy I swear is like no blood nuh ina mi.. ..I dont even know what to say

An wat is more upsetting is dat di gay rights ppl who r here in Jamaica & know beyond the shadow of a doubt that this story is false will NOT correct it & speak the truth about it. Set a shits dem.

for real cindy ..have mercy man

• DUTTY JFLAG says:

I hate them MET!!! KMT.. IM GLAD you wont post it to further mislead people.. SO sad how they try to paint a negative picture of jamaica.. Is the one that the group of HOMOSEXUALS burnt up? or the guy who was set on fire over a woman? I think there are two different incidences…

Met u memba di other day u say battyman no tink bout nobody but dem self can u imagine how the man family feel, smh is a disgrace

chuet mi so upset

neither of those two incidences reached here and they are not gay related

• Boston....oops I spilled the beans says:

The man wasn’t burned because he was gay…..he was taking somebody else woman. The main man told his woman any how him see di man him go gas & light him. So said so done..it actually happened the last week of January

• MURASAKI says:

Of course any man killed in Jamaica was killed because he was gay. SMFH…. The gay rights ppl them probably invent or welcome the hype and interest from overseas. They are a very selfish bunch, they would rather see jamaica sink suh dem, the few few jamaicans can have dem shyte pie…

• Filly says:

quiet so Boston, that’s exactly how it went.

• Yoruba girl says:

Met those aren’t the same pics I was asking about ? Of the guy in front the cool oasis gas station?

• Yoruba girl says:

Oh my gosh … Dem ppl yah dutty I see it all over facebook and I was so mad !!!!!!! Is like dem nuh have nuh heart inna dem , everyone was saying he got electrocuted but I knew there was more to it. Met sometimes mi Wanda if a curse is over our little island .

di D’Evil say she ‘s so good….Hot ‘n Spicy

differently still, she actually look good, Killa need fi try mek back a link….An’So……lol

• hothead says:

once yu name call pon batty u fi dead………

• G says:

they jus make me soo angry with their lies watch di gay mafia roll of now NUH LASS WEEK DEM BUN UP DEM ONE ANEDDA?

• Belly Bang says:

I mek sure mi try find out wat is wat and ah this smady seh bout the video:-

Janice Rastabarbie Beckford · Account Executive at Witter’s Promotional Ideas and Designs

This Is a damn lie.. This is the guy that was douse with gasoline in montego bay over a woman. I know this Guy and I know his father.. this is the kind of shit that gets this country branded as being unfriendly to gay people.. get you facts straight before yu post this crap. This is disrespectful to his family!

Reply · 9 · Like · Follow Post · 16 hours ago