DEAR MET & METTERS

dear met

Message Body:
I’m a 22 year old University student and I plan to live in the States permanently. I have two beaus who I am interested in and would like to get married to one of them when I am finished with school. One of them is in his early 30’s, quite successful, no kids, ambitious, a gentleman and lives in what we would classify as an ”uptown” area of Brooklyn. The thing about him is that I’m not very fond of him but I’m sure he would be an asset in my life if I were to get married to him. He would motivate me and help me to achieve my goals but he is just too smothering that it would become annoying to me. I also get the feeling that he’s a little ”Pum Pum watch man” and I’m not too enticed about that because I’m a girl who likes to do her own thing, I’m stubborn and don’t want to be nagged. Mr. Mention number 2, ohh how I just love him and can’t get enough of him, he’s 26 , very handsome, ambitious, swe et, driven and goal oriented but the thing about him is that he’s not a 9-5 guy like the older guy , it’s not like he’s a bum he’s somewhat of an “entrepreneur” he buys, sells and trades Vehicles but he’s not as loving and affectionate as the other guy and he is always on the go and I’ll see him like twice during the days but mostly at nights because of his ‘lifestyle.’ I prefer him over the other guy because I can be myself around him and tell him almost anything, because he’s so much of a friend to me. I know he won’t watch me or search my phone because he doesn’t have time for that. Should I choose Status and stability or Love? Met and Metters I need your advice on this one PLEASE DON’T JUDGE ME! Constructive criticism is required thank you.

27 Responses to DEAR MET & METTERS

• Belly Bang says:

:cool mi convinced seh this is an excerpt from a novel

• Original Goodas says:

kmt——————– next

• Belly Bang says:

:ngakak :ngakak MI ILL SHAPE BAG JUICE BADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sender doah lissen to belly and OG dem juss jealous chu all a ur man dem well ambitious and juss young suh :hammer

My advice: PUM CUT INNA TWO :nohope:

good morning…………

• Original Goodas says:

obs don’t say so, u no see who she want so why she bothering us.. the “hustler” we soon read bout her transporting “cars” on one a dem high way ya

• Belly Bang says:

**** Sender, mi ah wait pon di mugshot 2 years from now, when di PoPo and di sniffer dawg dem ketch yuh and yuh obvious choice ah race through Georgia inna di motorhome, ah dat time yuh ah guh know wat JMG Metters haffi seh**** :ngacir:

yes OG mi wah di 26 yr old job caw em a “entrepreneur”

• Brightlight says:

Good morning Ms. metsy and Co.

I personally feel you should not even be entertaining a serious relationship at such a young age unless you truly feel without a shadow of doubt that this is what you want. At the end of the day speaking from experience and what I know now, I would choose the guy in his 30s. Yes he’s annoying and all over you but it’s better to have that kind of man that puts you and your feelings first than a playboy where you don’t know what role you play in his life. He loves you more than you do him but he will be the man that is supportive and loving of you.

Mr. Playboy will only give your heart unneccessary stress and you will end up taking life and the relationship itself more seriously than he will. On top of that loving someone who doesn’t love you nearly as much as you do him. If he did love you wouldn’t have to ask what you’re asking because you would have automatically chose him. But it doesn’t seem from what you have said that he wants to be with you but more likely just enjoying the situation.

I been there done that Sender. Don’t ever give your all to a man who doesn’t let you know by his words but moreso his ACTIONS that he wants you in his life. The 30+ man is the better man. Good luck Sender 😉

• Brightlight says:

On another note, like Zervah said, PUM PUM CUT INNA TWO!

brightie di 30 yr old one a watchman yuh nuh ere….em watch di pum pum so much em wudda juss glue di two parts togedda suh it easier fi watch :nohope:

• Oh Dear says:

Choose the man who you are not head over heels for… its better to have a man that loves you more than you love him, he will go out of his way for you, and you will have less tears on your pillow at night. But from the tales of many it seems unfortunately some of us women love the “Challenge”.

• Brightlight says:

LOL! Zervah I feel the sender cuz I’ve been in the exact situation before and now know it’s just life. It’s always those two men. One who can be a man and the provider that so many women seek but doesn’t turn you on and then the other who makes you wet at the very thought of him. You never get all ah dat in one man.

Ay sah :thumbdown

I’m prolly juss a lucky girl then but watch how di 2 man dem smarter dan har….30 yr old seh to emself “yuh tink mi a mek nuh young gyal tek mi fi fool mi a clock har pums mi nuh truss har an she naw get my tings suh easy” den di 26 yr old seh “she lucky mi young an hav my life fi live tink mi a mek she tie mi dung mi haffi splurt n duh my ting mi a gallist” but she sit dung deh a luk husband @ 22 yr old kmt :nohope:

Reading the what the Sender said just drive home the point that she is very self-centered and it is all about ME…me this, me that, he can do this for ME, he can do that for me. I suggest you stick with the Entreprenuer/Used Car Salesman…perfect fit. The 30-year is definitely not your type and most of call….he is too good for you!

There was a guy who lives on my block who claim he was a Used Car Salesman, until one morning the entire block was flooded with Federal Agents who took control of him and carted him off. Wife end up divorcing him a year or two later. Funny thing, his next door neighbor was also sent on a 5-year stint in Federal Prison after he was caught transporting drugs through multiple States (his wife also divorced him before he came out).

Oh, mi get it, dis is a joke :ngakak

• Belly Bang says:

hear dah one deh now :ngacir:

morning brightie…what a whole heep of advice u giving right here :nohope:

• Brightlight says:

Metsy weh mi do? LOL

brightie *cut mi eye* dis sender doe have no problem…not one

• BK says:

Chose the one that is crazy about you, not the player who only visits u at night. Trust me, u always gonna be seeking more from the young guy that u will never get. You can grow to love so pick the man who want u more than how u want him.

• LadyWoW says:

dwl sender please lissen to brightie – u will learn to love and appreciate the man. I hope for more than what he can do for you. he might get tired of the full time pum pum survielance

• zinc fence says:

nothin g like a man weh luv yuh more than u love him …. and aint nothing like being in love
    DIS SOUND LIKE A TWO “ONEWAY” STREET DIS. YUH LOVE ONE AN ONE LOVE YUH,MAM YOU ARE 22 AND UNSTABLE AND YUH WANT PASS UP STABILITY FI DE STABBINGS REALLY LIKKLE GYAL? YUH NUH KNO NUTTN GOOD?

• zinc fence says:

DE MAN RIGHT FI WATCH YUH BCUZ YUH JUS MEK WE KNOW U A BAT AND BOLD @ THE SAME TIME , WHEN YUH START SHOW INTEREST DE TRUST WILL BILL IN ODDA WRDS WEN “STABILIZER” IS AROUN THE “CAR-MART” NUH SPOSE TO A RING OF THE CELLY @ NIGHTTIME WEH YUH AFFI A TUNNI DUNG OR PUT IT PON SILENT – SIMPLE

At 22 this likkle girl need to go find her self bout which man, there is a big wide whole out there aspire to get ur education n travel di world see Wat it has to offer bout u luv hustler u hear whey u call him so just expect to be hustled. And meck di 30 go find woman whey him n har share the same interest kmt

• Mi get the joke to.sender yu bad yu nuh.lmao…

• ***** says:

AH WHO TELL DIS GYAL SEH DI MAN DEM EVEN AH TEK HAR SERIOUSLY? AH WAH DIS THOUGH MON BOUT MARRIAGE. ANY AH DEM PROPOSE? :travel