SQUEEZE AND MAITLAND TUN FREN NOW?

sq1-Optimized

sq-Optimized

DEM SEH CHECK DAT LINK A DI SAME TING LIKE WHEY SQUEEZE SELLING…..

BUT WHEY ME WAA KNOW IS HOW MUCH FI SQUEEZE TINGS

15 Responses to SQUEEZE AND MAITLAND TUN FREN NOW?

• Fyahwife says:

Brad the lawyer man gawn to …. Dis man keep saying him is a business man but u business look mad messy when it’s a constant revolving door

Whey the girl lenisha deh? Di one whey did in a di call center whey raga use to run joke wid?

If anybody whey know di 100 .. Run eeen and tell wi whey happen why :
    Gramps Morgan
    Fatta diamond
    Lenisha
    Freddy and em no deh deh no mo
    TUIA

Met morning yesterday I told u he was selling 4 bottles of Biolife no cleanser r man or woman of steel just the Biolife for $400, Sleaze is quite sleazy n will not have anyone around him for long.

to check squeeze prices go to biolifenow.com

• Fyahwife says:

Met when dem a scream out dem gut bout dem “special”
    ” di biolife is normally $160, di bio Clense $150 nuff money dat ..but if u call now for $99 you wi get 1 bottle a di powerful biolife di big bottle people plus 3 more bottle free a bio Clense and because I’m in a god mood a gwey choo in 3 man a steel or 3 strength of a oooman
    A gwey do it fi 15 people only cause a dont make any money off these kinda soecials wi mek a lot a money last month selling biolfe I ain’t gonna lie so im giving back so call1-800-875-5433, 1-800-875-5433,1-800-875-5433,1-800-875-5433, 1-800-875-5433, 1-800-875-life, watch the line dem dabba, 1-800-875-5433 ,1-800-875-5433, how much wi have so far dabba 11 people ok mi naw stop until all 15 come in. 1-800 875-5433 ,1-800-875-life ok back to raga before him cuss mi say Mina cut in a him time”
    *** in a mi David sleeze Annakie voice****
    :games

• A the ppl them who a buy it a liad .

• Mistake * a fool

• Hotstepper...formerly peeper says:

A former employer stated that he was buying in bulk from honeycombs.com and just put a new label on it and sell it for the marked up price…which in fact he can if he wants to, there is no law against that….however, him nayd affi mark it up so high, and him woulda still mek him money

• Babytee says:

Good Morting!! :)
    Squeeze’s prices are listed on biolifenow.com

But not enough for the Ferrari maintenance

• goldrush says:

di way how him sure of him products its like him put a magical substance inna it.
    mi neva hear him yet say it is approved by any team of doctors or state how it works. all him do is have him backwoods ppl call een and praise di products. and dem ova dweet more while like dem wudda dead long time if dem neva start tek di biolife products :nohope:

• goldrush says:

He is a top notch ginal. Mi can get some good supplements from GNC for way less and dem work ten times better than “biolife” mi want sumaddy tell mi how many pills come in the bottle for it to be 150$+

• a di lkkle $10 and $15 bokkle dem him a sell if $150 and $200 pan him website. Den him run come pan radio bout special $99 etc..

• LadyWoW says:

NOOOO DIS MAN HORRIBLE

NO WONDA DEM CALL HIM SQUEEZE HIM A SQUUEZE OUT EVRY RASS DOLLA HIM CAN GET

• EbonyLolita says:

Here me TODAY! Biolife, labeled bottle & all, is being sold in the Bronx. One restaurant on Boston Rd next to the tire fix on the corner. I believe it’s the street after Fish. You can see the school. When mi see how CHEAP di BioLife bottles are I said “A dis di man a sell fi hundreds of dolls” I looked at the ingredients on the bottle & I strongly believe that this is no better then roots tonic/bitters. There’s also a new bitters that ppl are saying is very good. It’s called Essence of Vitality.

• Richard Edwards says:

I TOOK THE BIOLIFE STAFF ON A SHOPPING TRIP, SQUEEZE WAS NEITHER INVITED OR WELCOMED ON THAT TRIP, BECAUSE NONE OF THE STAFF MEMBER, I INCLUDED, WANTED HIM THERE, NOBODY REALLY LIKES HIM OR WANTED TO BE AROUND HIM UNLESS IT WAS NECESSARY. HE WAS NEVER LIKED BY HIS STAFF. BRAD BERSTEIN DID NOT LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE REASON PATRICK MAITLAND OF STREET HYPE PRINTED, BUT IF HE WANTED TO KNOW THE TRUTH AS TO WHY BRAD WAS LEAVING HE COULD HAVE CALLED BRAD, AND I AM POSITIVE BRAD WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM WHY HE WAS LEAVING LINKUP. BUT I GUESS HE FOUND IT CONVENIENT NOT TO CONTACT BRAD, AND TO PRINT A ONE SIDED STORY, I WONDER HOW THAT BENEFITED HIM. I WILL POST ON HERE THE LETTER I SENT TO STREET HYPE. I DID NOT SAY IT WAS A RIP OFF TO CONSUMERS, I SAID IT WAS A RIP OFF OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE WOULD NOT BUY THAT STUFF EVEN IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT. IT IS TRUE THAT MY ATTITUDE REFLECTED A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOING TO SIT BY IDLY AND WATCH HIM RIP OFF MY OWN PEOPLE AND KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, SOMETHING HE ASKED ME TO DO PERSISTENTLY, SO HE IS DAM RIGHT ABOUT THAT, THE OTHERS WHO CHOSE TO BE A BLIND EYE TO UNSCRUPULOUS DEEDS ARE IN FACT WORSE THAN HIM IN MY OPINION, AND I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHO THOSE LOSERS ARE. THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO ON RADIO AND SPEW LIES AND TRY TO DECEIVE THE COMMUNITY DO NOT HAVE MY SUPPORT AND NEVER WILL? AND WHILE I AM AT IT LET ME SAY THIS, SQUEEZE DID NOT DISCOVER THAT I HAD I BUSINESS, I ADVERTISED MY BUSINESS ON THE SAME RADIO STATION IN OCTOBER, COLOMBUS DAY TO BE EXACT ON MIKEY STERLING SHOW, SO EVERYONE KNEW THAT I HAD STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS, SO HOW EXACTLY DO YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY MADE PUBLIC ON RADIO FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS BEFORE I RESIGNED. THIS MAKES BOTH PATRICK MAITLAND AND SLEEEZE LOOK REALLY FOOLISH, WHAT UPSET SLEEZE WAS THE FACT THAT HE WANTED TO BE A PART OF WHAT I WAS DOING, AND I BLUNTLY TOLD HIM I HAD NO INTEREST IN JOINING FORCES WITH HIM ON ANY VENTURE, BECAUSE I HAD SEEN WHAT HE HAD DONE TO OTHER PERSONS DURING THE 8 MONTHS I WAS THERE, SO I WOULD HAVE TO BE AN IMBECILE TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM. IF THE JAMAICAN AND CARIBBEAN COMMUNITY WANTS TO CONTINUE TO BE EXPLOITED, LET THEM CONTINUE TO BE EXPLOITED, BUT DONT ACCUSE RICHARD EDWARDS OF NOT SOUNDING THE ALARM, BECAUSE I SURE DID. WALK GOOD PEOPLE.