MI GET DEM ALREADY

Warning Stare...

NO SEND NO MORE OO…MI DID TELL UNNO DI LAST TIME MI GET DI PICTURES AND THEY ARE VIOLATIONS TO EVERY GRANDMOTHER EVERYWHERE……..DIS NEW SET IS NO DIFFERENT PLUS MI CYAH RUN DEM NAKED LOOKING THINGS HERE..IF PEACH THINK AT THIS AGE AND STAGE SEH HAR BATTAM FIT FI DISPLAY…………WELL….WELL……. SOMETHING MISSING AND A NUH DI FIRMING CREME OR LOTION……

13 Responses to MI GET DEM ALREADY

• Brightlight says:

Good morning my Metsy and metters :peluk

Not even Peach bonafide man from hang dem wanna see her underneath! Peach you serious? You really skin out an mek smaddy tek picha of yuh nassyness? I don’t even wanna imagine.

Peach skin come in like cheap loose fitting pantyhose. Every time you pull them up they fall back down. I don’t wanna see that shit at all! Thank you Met for not posting
    :2thumbup

Mi belly oooooooo watch the picho whey Met use to no, I just can’t do this at all Met bad u see man lolllllll —————————————————————————-

met cum here shhhhhhh nuh tell nobody me see claudia have twitter now dwl

see it here Claudia Hybrid Qu♛en

Not a drama queen just the queen of hearts….My tweets reflect my thoughts , my interests, likes n dislikes ,basically bothsides of my #Libra scale #C’World

Wit da1u want (ړײ)ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵉᵈᶤᵗᶤᵒᶰ

yes mi know ooo lol brb

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Met there is a photo of Claudia wid Killa at Mumzel Gi weh Wednesday and she a show off her engagement ring woiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee mi like it ..

mi have a better pic gi mi a second deh brb

• LadyWoW says:

YES MET PLEASE SAVE MI APPETITE 2DEH

woiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee claudia nuh stop gwaan from she get di ringss me happy fi dem

• And I Quote: says:

“They can call me old woman, old foot, cougar, MILF..but I’m a SEXY, BAD ASS old woman, old foot, cougar, MILF..don’t u wish u could say ur mother or grandmother looks this MOFO GOOD??? LOL”

a betta she did seh dont u wish ur mother looked this good…di grandmother word killed the whole thing

• And I Quote: says:

I wouldnt want my mother look ‘good’ suh, but thats just me. Face down ass up I just couldnt see. Maybe my daddy does…

• Belly Bang says:

:travel

• Met, thank you for not posting the pictures here what people are laughing at is a person who has clearly lost their mind. It’s sad if her “friends” were real they try to help her instead they are bigging up this mess.