FOR THOSE WHO JOINED US

images (10)
Colossians 2

9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. 11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh[b] was put off when you were circumcised by[c] Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.

28 Responses to FOR THOSE WHO JOINED US

• LUNDUN says:

amen

Amen.

Confession: This is my first true fasting. I feel like I have accomplished something. JMG has done something good for me besides “entertaining” it has showed me I HAVE THE WILL.

See you all in 35 minutes….TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

• honeybee says:

And amen !

Fasting today is one of many thinvs i’ve accoplished in life, prase be to god! Now can somebody tell me when to break, i forgot the time. Is it 3 or 3,15? Am feeling gittery right now.

• 2cents says:

Amen!!!..Thanks to shani for doing this, i feel real bless i started from 5am.

Amen! I didnt know I would last until 3 but mi mek it and still not hungry…didnt have anything thank God..To Jah be all the glory honour and praise Amen

2cents :peluk

I really didnt know I could do it. It’s now 3:23pm and I’m not as hungry now as when I thought about it 12:15pm…to God be the glory great things He hath done..AMEN :)

Hi everyone I feel so bad I started out so well at 1 pm I made some pasta for my nephew who is 11mths old totally forgot n because I needed to test if the pasta was soft enough I had like 3 of them feel very guilty I still didn’t eat anything. But I did it until 1 so to God be the glory.

• fabulous69 says:

thank u for doing this met i feel like a new person..it’s like a ton of bricks were lifted off my shoulder…i started at 2am cause i hve work at 4pm…..thank u again met………………………….god is good god is great!!!!

amen sista its ok :)

:kiss thank you guys

• LUNDUN says:

tawkchuet, u know mi go season up sum meat at around 9 am and unintentionally taste it fi si if it season right.

jah si an know mi neva realise weh mi did a do, as soon as mi realise mi run go call mi aunty an ask her weh mi fi do now. she seh juss send a prayer to god asking for forgiveness for ur lapse in consentration and juss continue cuz mi neva actually eat anything.

a dat mi do, but mi did feel so guilty mi stop at 12midday :sorry

Yeah Lundun my friend told me its fine its not like I had full meal so it’s ok, no need to feel guilty man it just goes to show that we are humans n we are prone to make mistakes so we have to rely on God for strength and everything cause without we are nothing.

• honeybee says:

It 4.19 just about to eat. I thougt i would pass out. Notr to self: dont ever cook and fast at the same time, the tempation is sp strong. Ece

@tawkchute……i was roasting a chicken, i cant tell u how many times i thought about tasting piece of wing lol. Now its time to feed ma face

honeybee it was strong fi me to but mi overcome it thank Jah

Honeybee :malus

• soap opera says:

I can’t believe i did it, but now my eyes are dark I can’t read.

• Jules says:

U know from mawning not even wata touch mi lips and mi fasting until mi get home lata., but mi gwine meck some tea now. I do not feel hungry. Mi nuh consider today’s fast a success because mentally and spiritually I was not focused on the things I should have been focused on..maybe tomorrow will be better.

:peluk @jules

• honeybee says:

@soap opra, have a cup of tea….

I cooked read my bible, pray then I went out to the nail shop to do ma nails. But let me tell u all something, it’s the mercy of god why I didn’t pass out in the shop with all those toxic chemical! My heart was beating a mile a minute…..pupa jesus, I couldn’t wait to get out.

Met it was a challenge but we all did it! We should do it again…….say like ummmmm……..next year this time gods willing :2thumbup

yes honeybee it felt good..Mi listen to the videos and do mi little singing and prayed..a di first mi eva go so long in a while…I always go to 13

• Me says:

I made it. Today was a special day.

@Me :kiss

• fashiondoll says:

Praise be to the Most High God.

• 8itorluvit says:

I was working around food all day today. #poorme My belly was killing me. I sipped on ice water all day. By time 3:15 come I was so busy I didnt remember food. I ended up eating after 5. To god be the glory. I prayed during my bathroom breaks, and sipped my water.

Amen Latti :peluk

• one2tree says:

Met
    If we can celebrate Ash Wednesday?!

we must can celebrate’PASS-OVER’ Wednesday??!
    even make it a Holiday…

besides, Ash Wednesday is a make date by Catholics..right, me no see ash wednesdays in the Holy BiBle???

Amen

• Ebony Eyez says:

Thanks Met,

I must say it is the best thing I have done in a while. I read the bible and prayed, felt like I was going to pass out around 2:45 while praying just before breaking the fast.

But as you know that was the work of the devil….

All praises and honor to the FATHER!

:kiss