LADY SAW

19 Responses to LADY SAW

• Saucy baby says:

Say what we want about her, she is very entertaining. I would pay to see her anyday……. I feel bad about that baby song she sang though!

• Enter your name.... says:

Awwww Lady Saw got tears in my eyes this morning. I will keep her in my prayers, I want her to have her 1 child.

Anyway, she’s very very entertaining…love her! All she got to do is put down twitter and she straight!!! Love her!

• Enter your name.... says:

Btw, who’s the interviewer??? She looks familiar.

always a star big up mumma saw

Saw seh shi aguh beat di likkle buddy wid him belt :ngakak

• fashiondoll says:

Love u Muma Saw!!

• Brightlight says:

Good morning Metsy and Metters 😉

Mumma Saw you will always be the Queen of Dancehall. No gyal can fill your shoes. And yes you do body stay good!

• english rose says:

saw infidelity always make me cry i have it on a cd and when i get to that song i skip it ,not because i can’t have a 4 mi have but i have so much family more than half of my female generation can’t have kids and it hurt deep ….. saw as mad as yu get some time you are still the best

Gm! Lady Saw stil di greatest poww!!!

U know, a doe like RDX, dem affecting mi Christianity.

john john luk like em warn off saw lol saw tel elly seh no mi is a married ooman suh mek mi get yuh a champion :ngakak lady saw a use sikes gwaan mi deejay

• Shawty says:

mi nah lie mi looooovveeee Mumma Saw membba mi tell u she ago tek out d belt and beat it til d likkle supm swell tell mumma dash weh d short commings

• Phat Rabbit says:

I love this look on her.

• MIMI says:

HEY ME SAY THATS Y ME WANT SAW FI LEF JOHN JOHN AND FIND A RICH OLE WHITE MAN ENUH AND MEK SPICE DEM GWAN KILL EACH OTHER OVER POT BATTAM LOL ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE

• just concern says:

muma saw to d worl! d queen of dancehall fi life i’ve yet to see someone walk in your shoes saw you’re in your own category untouchable! spice and you other female artist out there that is hating why dont you take a page out of this woman book on learning how to stay on top instead of scrapin at d bottom

• GENUINE says:

HELLO BLOGGERS ALSO MET! MUMA SAW U A DI BEST IN ENTERTAINING WURLD I GIVE U RESPECT THUMBS UP. MUMA MI GI FI MAN PIECE WITH U MUSIC NOTHING SWEETER THAN HIM.

genuine :kiss

• Pretty Girl says:

Lady Saw when God is ready you will have a baby!!!!!!! When everybody wrote me off I had a beautiful baby girl at the age of 44yrs, that night I gave birth @ 8:30 pm my Dad die @ 12:10 so I know God is goood!!!!!!!!

Saw i must say yuh look really good ,rested and fresh….keep it up