DEAR JMG

dear met

Dear JMG,
I am a 30 year old female that lives in Canada and recently I went to my homeland Jamaica for 8 weeks and met a 22 year old guy that I absolutely fell in love with. The minute I saw him I knew he was for me. From day one we have been talking and then a week into my trip we started having sex. I saw him every single day during my vacation and by week 4, we decided we wanted to be together and made that commitment to be BF/GF. I have already made plans to go back to spend 8 weeks more in June with him. We both are very serious and committed to the relationship and now that I’m back in Canada, we make sure to talk every day via text and phone calls. We spend at least 2 hours each day on the phone. My issue is with the age difference combined with the distance between us. What I’m asking is if anyone has been in situation with this type of age gap 8 years (older woman, younger male) and how about the long distance part of it. Can this work? Thanks for your time.

104 Responses to DEAR JMG

I will refer you to a few storyline right here at JMG. You will find the answer! Good luck…but one thing, start saving ooooo

• Foxy Lady says:

Long distance relationships are problematic to begin with but the reality of the situation is, you are a foreigner and this young boy sees you as an opportunity. An opportunity to provide him with nice things and possibly file for him so it will be difficult for you to gauge his genuine feelings for you if he has ulterior motives which generally most natives do when involved with a foreigner.
    I have yet to see a relationship that worked well after the foreign lady files for the Jamaican man. They get her and leave your ass. That’s just how it works.
    Further, at 30 you should have enough experience to know that you cannot see someone and know that they are for you. There may be chemistry, lust and good sex but none of those are indicators of what kind of person he is and the substance of this.
    Your relationship is still in the novelty stage, butterflies and smiles and everyone enjoys that but honey, this too shall pass.
    Just watch how many times he asks you for things and money. Do not send him any money and see if he will still feel the same about you.
    Be sure to keep us posted.

• Foxy Lady says:

*here

• 187 Dem says:

Good day Met, Sender I can relate to you in regards to the long distance aspect of your situation which after a while is gonna become very strenuous & stressful. The best advice I can give you is;

1) BE VERY CAREFUL!!
    2) Be prepared to know it will be an exspensive relationship, especially if he is unemployed &
    3) Remember he still has alot of growing up to do.

After a while things may not seem the way that you think, especially being that you are overseas…. (Speaking from experience)

Start saving for what Obs???

• LadyWoW says:

Girl just do you and enjoy the ride. A nuh every hood u ride a guh end up be ur husband. take ur time its, this is still new..and more over once da vacation is over reality sets in (reason u are writing JMG today).

Mi suggest to leave di vacation cockey right there, it will be there when u return.

• channel 7 news says:

HEH! senda hear di man nuh when him clock yuh n see seh yuh cocky astonished BALLON MUSS BUSS :cool

den him chirp out a chune”WHEN MI WIN DI LOTTO(marrying u senda fi go a Canada :kimpoi ) MAN AGO LEF FROM MOCCO N STAP BEG PPL N BARROW’

Mawnin Ms Met n JMG :peluk

• 187 Dem says:

@ Foxy good morning,
    it’s as if you’re in my head. You said exactly what I was thinking :sungkem

• LadyWoW says:

Good Afternoon JMG Family

Its a busy Monday. Foxy mi luv ur response. St8 to da point.

• Foxy Lady says:

Good morning 187 Dem :thanks2
    Met, wi a guh start charge a small fee and the fee varies on the severity of the case. So please inform your sender of these new fee schedule.

Cindy em soun stawt beg an all kine a tings soun stawt happen to em weh require funds tan deh deh as WOW seh mek di vacation cocky stay rite dere luv hot n sweet now waittttt

Oh lol. Well afta Foxy comment nutten else need to be said – she has been fairly warned.

• Love him says:

I was also in a relationship with a younger man from Jamaica. We did the corresponding and visiting thing. He came here (U.S) and I went there. After 2 years together we got married and after 5 years, he now lives here. Age gap? 9 years. To each his own. I was blessed because my man was employed (not in Jamaica). He is younger but have the mindset of an older gentleman and knows what he wants out of life. My age? Late 30’s.

777777777777777777777777777

• Love him says:

There are a lot of “users” in Jamaica, just be vigilant. And listen to every word he says and pay attention to his demeanor.

• LadyWoW says:

Lovehim dat sound good nut a nuh everybody situation come out so good. as di man reach a foreign – A easter inna di ooman house. all in har bed. And more often dan none. dis mek it bad for the genuine relationships dat can be cultivated. mi nah lie mi woilda love a good yard man inna mi life, but would I import one .HELLLL NO

• front row seat says:

DON’T RUSH INTO ANYTHING. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE GETTING INTO. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS TAKE WORK AND NUFF SACRIFICE. IN TERMS OF THE AGE DIFFERENCE IF A HIM YUH CHOOSE THEN SO BE IT. SEE WHERE IT LEADS TO, AS MI SEH TEK YUH TIME AND ENJOY THE RIDE. MEK HIM TRY GET A CANADIAN VISA FI VISIT YUH AS WELL. YOU CAN’T BE THE ONE DOING ALL THE VISITING.

7777 yuh not rite ooooo yuh not rite :hammer

WOW…wah rong wid easter afta a nuh evrybaddi nyam bun a carrot cake mi eat evry april ooooo :hammer

• Love him says:

LADY WOW I totally agree. I was one of the lucky ones. We come from the same district so dat did help a lot!

Same ting mi always say mi love J’can men but me nah import none cause when u import dem dem grow wings n turn liberated johncrows. My dear teck u time n if him start beg too hard run like u hear news.

So if it was di odda way around, a 30 year old Jamaican (foreign) man wid a 22 year old Jamaican (local), unnu a seh si prognosis woulda look better for a lasting relationship?

• ... says:

Good morning! Obs wah gwaaan!!! :ngakak start saving____________________________

• channel 7 news says:

met n obs lol still doe wey more lamp she wah lite fi see weh a gwaan idk rostah :games

• Nom de plume says:

Senda yuh gwan get f— and duck just like your predecessors, the real question is, how much are you willing to pay for yours.

• Little Willie says:

Sender….answer mi one question. Yu lef di tursty twenty two year old cocky inna Jamaica and carry yu punny gone back to Canada. What arrangement did you make with Studley fi tek care of di cocky till way down inna June when you get back pon di rerk??

• LadyWoW says:

ANONYMOUS @ 12:15 PM DAMN RIGHT SAME ADVICE APPLY

LICKY LICKYNESS CROSSES GENDER LINES

• NUFFY says:

PAPERS SOON RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO THRU YOUNG YOUTH, A U SEH LOVE UP A GYAL N GET CITIZENSHIP……..

• Brightlight says:

I love the Metters responses especially Foxy’s.

It sad how you haffi be on guard with JA men these days. Gone are the days when a man didn’t feel comfortable if he didn’t work. I’ve heard of too many stories of ladies finding love in JA only to realize they have been conned once their husband reach foreign.

Just be careful sender like the majority say. I love Jamaican men too but these days to find the upstanding ones is like looking for a needle in a haystack or they’re already taken. Good luck.

Hey Willie!

Wat arrangement would u suggest senda mek fi di 22 y-o cocky sir???

• Brightlight says:

@Willie yuh know yuh too bad an outta awda?
    :ngakak

Di man a JA say dem have dem “wurking koki n all foreigner haffi Money Uppppppppp” lol

No arrangement no need fi meck cause di man coulda have him good good woman whey understand the link n just disappear when di money tree come a JA

• Little Willie says:

Mi just asking Exy…..cause mi see Sender seh three week worth of f— mek di koki commit. Suh mi juss a wonder if Sender a guh stay ah Canada and change oil a yard.

Dem nah ave koki inna canada? do yuh realise how much koki yuh pass by jus to return to the one koki?

Well senda seh dem phone an text, suh dat mus be tekking care of tings Willie. :ngakak

Listen to Observer and start ur saving
    Met mi know dis idiot gal wey deh pon welfare wey tek her card and send barrel go jamaica fi man n him mother. D boy no want look no wuk and every minute d muma a bawl sey something wrong wid har and as soon as she get her taxes she run gone fi d cocki and when she come back she cant pay her rent. Den tun round upset wid people when dem no feel sorry fi har.

• Foxy Lady says:

Lil Willie, behave yuh self. Met yuh need fi bring out a belt fi yuh Metters dem. Dem too bad.

Willie, I’ve been in long distance relationships. The heart doesn’t know who to love. The big difference is they were men who were accomplished and not a situation where their would be any filing etc involved… but what ya gonna do? Say it can’t work because I’m not there to change oil every day? No, you hope that he’ll stay as faithful as you though the reality is, he never does and it never works but people haffi learn by dem own mistake because I’m sure she won’t listen to any advice.

• Thetruth says:

My girl, u are a walkin bank and embassy….a visa dem a look….thats the trend for most young guys there, to date an older women who can sponsor their favors when asked.

• Riches says:

Sender Foxy said it best, just be careful and if an wen d beggings start kindly tooks away yourself.

• Little Willie says:

Cindy…..Studley mussi tell Sender seh she buck up a virgin koki, so she buss di seal, use di koki, den put it back inna ziplock bag. ***kiss teet***

Thanks for all the responses so far. A few more details

When I met him there he was not working. At one point I suggested I help him with his visa/ticket to come to Canada and he promptly told me and has continued to tell me that he wants to feel like a man and come up with his own funds to get his visa and his own ticket to come visit. I honestly felt a way because I am in a position to help him but he insists that he wants to get a job and do this on his own. After I left, thanks be to the most high, he was able to find a job and has been working and saving to sort out his own visa/ticket

He has never once asked me for a thing. Another friend of mine (who went on the trip) also met a Jamaican guy, our age but that gentleman before we even left had already asked her for a phone and some shoes. So I know the type of which you speak.

I cannot speak about how sincere my man is (only he truly knows). He seems that way and I do admire that he has never asked for or taken a dime from me no matter how much I offer.

As for his abstinence from sex, we had a long discussion about this and I remember his exact words “It’s all a mental thing. If you make up your mind to do or not do something, you can do it” He told me if he knows he can’t hold out from sex he would tell me but claims he is not that type of person, that sex is the least so he can definitely wait.

Everyone is harping on “be careful he’s not using you” etc and I appreciate that but my question was really about the age difference and the experience of those who have been in long distance relationships. Not necessarily him being a JAMAICAN because not all Jamaican men are beggy beggy or looking for a quick “come up”

• LUNDUN says:

mi neva know u can fall in love afta three weeks.

even more shocking, is making a commitment to sumbody thousands of miles away who u see once or twice a year for eight weeks.

and after stating that “he is the one” and they are committed to each other and the relationship, why would u need our opinion? the answer should be staring u in the face right?
    i say follow ur own heart and mind, experience teaches knowledge, see this relationship out and see what it throws at u. we can’t go through life being too careful, u have to live a little.

but in essence, foxy said all that needs to be said.

Wow, he sounds so dreamy & perfect *tears*.

cindy gwaan betta :maho

So tru. Dem 22 yo yutes nah look dugu dugu and will ole himself fe de 8 weeks dat soon come. Kmt. You need more people.

• Foxy Lady says:

Well Sender, you don’t need any advice from us, your mind is made up and you are convinced so go for it and if it is true that he wants to feel like a man and pay his way, I respect him for that.
    Anyway, that is that.

Keep your eye on the prize…and the prize is u and your sanity

Here is my question to the sender: With all these young, attractive and available women in Jamaica, why would he choose you, a woman who is 9-years older than her? That Ms. Sender is the Operative question. I have slept with a number of women in Jamaica and ALL of them are looking for something in the end. I always provide a disposable number to them, so it can be disposed of promptly. Unlike the sender, I’m not, nor was I looking for any long-term relationship. Sender, answer the question that someone asks you…. What happen to the men in Canada why you are looking for a man in Jamaica? One week and you give it up, really good wife material….

• Little Willie says:

Thanks fi di update Sender….nuh watch di age ting. Focus pon di Stage. Nuff forty year old behave like dem a nineteen. Suh if your 22year old monk have him tings in order, nine year a nuh nutt’n. Guh choo.

• Smh says:

Do u sender. Just based on his age and yours what do you two have in common and where do you see this long distance relationship going? you are big ooman and well established is it that you are a doctor and work such long hours that you are unable to meet someone of your age and financial similarities?

u know willie nuh easy…

• Belly Bang says:

:cool trying to stay very very still on this one..but the monk ting have mi ah way :ngakak

To answer Anon 2:47pm:

When I went home to Jamaica, I didn’t go home with the intention of finding a man. I actually met this young man through my older brother (33). Even though he is 22, he hangs with ppl much older than him. When we conversed, I instantly connected with him. I didn’t plan it this way, it happened. We spent time every day for 5 weeks together. Tell me, it can’t be that hard to believe that an older person (woman) could connect with a younger (man).

So when you ask why he would choose a woman 9 (in this case 8) years older than me, it makes me wonder if it’s so inconceivable that a younger man cannot really check for and want to be with a woman 8 years his senior. Seriously?

And then to attack me in reference to when he and I had sex in a subliminal way is asinine. There are women who wait months to sleep with a man. Does that make them “wifey material”? It’s absurd to think that in this day and age ppl still go around judging women by whether they sleep with a man on the first day or 365 days later.

true true

To answer SMH 3:13p

No I’m not a doctor and I do not work long hours. I’ve met many men over the years. But what I have learned though that what is good on paper is not necessarily good in a relationship.

I give everyone a fair chance (not just to be with me, but in life in general) until they prove themselves otherwise. I do my best not to try. I checked for this guy and he checked for me. So far in this past three months, I have still to meet a kinder, more respectful and affectionate man. He has never once disrespected me, he is always very affectionate, attentive and makes me feel like “the only girl in the world”

Cindy, I laughed at your last comment. He is truly dreamy.

The more i write, the more I realize the answers to my question but I thank you ALL for all your feedback. It’s truly appreciated.

Do my best not to JUDGE* (I accidentally omitted that in my last response)

• Jules says:

I have no expereince in this area. All I can say is vet him well.

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

straight up god rob mi cuz mi shoud;a born with a cocky fi dem pussy fool and cocky wise hoes yaw, yeahh it ago wuk a yu a lone im want westrun union yu whole check go ge im, no badda cash it, im lov u like Jesus lov little children, like how bench lov backside, im cocky de inna ad seg lock up a wait fi yu cum free it, it de pon ice, a wait fi yu fire cruch cum fi cool it off

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

so anytyme yu rready tek yu foreign mouth go dung dey gocall im babez im frighten fi yu twong, im a wait run, dont walk go mad im an si who end up a belvue first

• Belly Bang says:

:nerd But Sender ***** hold on, di dislike still ah malfunction…ok**** suh Sender, yuh have this WHOLE RELATIONSHIP proper and nice, suh there was no reason to write this Der JMG ting. You are focused, yuh appreciate the situation and you have all the assurances that you need. Suh why come and ask “can this work?” :cool

yuh already know in yourself that it can work, suh you have no need for any advice from nobody pon yah. :afro:

• Baby Girl says:

on the topic of younger man, older woman. I have a friend that dates only younger guys, way younger. she is 42 years old and her baby daddy is 25 years old, now she have 2 other man on he side, ages 28 years old and also a yankee 24 years old. She is not even all a that. Her belly is too big, one of her tooth is broken, plus she already have buff teeth. she bleach out her face. her mouth smells bad. She have very limited clothes and shoes. She is also on welfare and sometimes gives the 24 year old yankee money. i pesonally think that something is wrong with her. please give me your veiws.

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

senda mi ago hard cuz unno a under-estimate Jamaican ooman unno dy a foreign too bloodclaat long, unno forget who unno a deal wit, tek a gud luj arond next tyme yu go yard pon the ooman dem hear

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

met yu can gwaan lie to dem jamaican ooman dem pums inna tip top shape, just watch any video an u wi kno wey mi a talk bout dem not getting lef behind in anything, house, car, careers, entreprenuership, ambition a dem say hustle an go thru fi lyfe non stop

lie to dem how?

den baby girl wha u really waa wi seh?

• Belly Bang says:

:cool close the flood gates Met.

• LUNDUN says:

belly if u read my first comment above, i said it already, and she came back an said the same ting.

sender just wanted to be on jmg, bcuz she asked a stupid question, yet seems very intelligent.

jmg is di new tmz, senda send in yuh pic, dats should help u get the shine ur looking

• Belly Bang says:

LUNDUN, mi go up go read and see your 1st point… :thumbup

Yuh see cause mi nuh have luck in yah, and ah cave mi live in, mi just ah trod careful cause ah cant manage nuh body ah nyam up demselves when mi say my 2 cents :f0002:

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

met last month mi dung dey right mi go check a chick a south side har brotha send mi fi go get invisible part, mi da dey fi bout 3 hour a a more than 7 grand she mek while mi sit dung a do mi hair, 1800 fi mi hair, and a friday nite she a sell shots,cigs, pepsi, energy drinks red bull, and candty + 2 more gal cum do hair cuz she bad bad pon di invisible part, a wat fi har man would wann leff har for and mi did just do mi eye brow an lash already adda wise a mi alone would mek her 7 grand so go figure

• Belly Bang says:

Lundun, the Sender well on the road to bliss wid this monk

• Baby Girl says:

@Met, i think she is a little crazy because of the behaviours she have. But I want to know if anyone elese see the behaviour as an issue or what…..

• LUNDUN says:

belly har mind dun set already and she ave it all figured out, an mi pick dat up from mi read har story, so it a baffle mi why she send in di story.

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

ooh and met she still keep half a mi 3200 weave , wey she no put inna mi head, mi no mad, so mek dem stan dey think dem a foreigner an man haaffi wann dem whooii, TELL HAR FU TEK HER BARROW f— AND MOVE ALONG”””’

babygirl if she crazy… have 1.5 front teeth n mouth stink……mek she gwaan buy di sex das di best a har desso

sett gud u know mi cyaa manage u kaw u nuh easy __________________________________________________________________________________ yes dem is some neat robbers down dere..das y mi tell har fi mek sure she keep herself together

senda cum ere an a mek wi luk like wi nuh dun skool :sorry evrythin wi tel yuh yuh fine it rong but yet a yu cum yah a ask wi question an yu hav di wol ting plan juss tek mi advice…START SAVING!!!!

• MissMention says:

Di sender man sound decent. But truss mi, only yuh can answer your own question, and generally, we know the answer before we acks it.

As fi di age difference, mi a 38 and a pure likkle yute come look mi, all 24. Now mi nuh into young yutes, but juss a seh, age nuh mean nutting again. Nuff gyal deh a JA, but at the end of the day, di heart si weh di heart wants.

As fi di chances of it working out, all if a Canada him did deh, nuhbaddy couldnt si the odds.
    Now as mi seh, di man sound decent, especially do money pawt. BUT him coulda be an experienced fraudster and be doing this for a reason. Hinm might looking at teh bigger picture – mek yuh tink him is a hard working smaddy wid nuff pride UNTIL him marry yuh and reach a foreign.
    Nuhbaddy cyaa ansa dat. Not even him mumma. Caws I know of situations weh di man all lie tuh him family seh a love when a visa.
    Sender, yuh sound like an intelligent woman. Truss yuh intuition and keep it moving. Good luck my girl.

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

TEETH OR NO NO TEETH WI DEY YAW FI GI DEM THE TRUTH MET——————————————————————————————————————————————————————WI NAY WATCH DEM WECK CUZ WI A OOMAN TOO————-NO TRUTH, MI LUB U TOOO

settgud mi cannot wrong har fi buy it..but u si how dem likkle young bwaay deh have nothing about dem doe. a money dem seh and di last time mi check buddy nuh have pocket

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

MET wi a frien now so cum yawno mi gal, MET sumtyme mi feel up di cocky, mi find away fi feel up di cocky b4 hand cuz mi no loike surprizeses, so mi feel up di cocky mi wann kno wey mi a buy, so tell dem if cocky cant stand attention no purchase, an no chat bout, no mention, cocky must always an foreva stand attention b4 purchase, unless cocky dey pon consignment an wi can return to sender adda wise cocky cant get mention an even den cocky must stay pon detention/ an probation fi a long long long tyme round here,

settgud :tkp

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

tell dem met cocky dey pon a detention period round here, it no get mention roound here, untill proven

:ngakak i for one think cocky must be free unless it come wid a cork up lick out belly guarantee …………… only pay for it if have a ujallyyyyyyyyyyyyy hook shape……………..but tek back di money after service sed way

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

Round here cocky dont get mention untill it cum offa dention, talk no met

u nuh need no back up sett gud u too good _________________________________________________________..hef u doe have no teet pay fi it

ROUND HERE:
    COCKY MUST HAVE ADDR3ESS SO WI CAN RTURN TO SENDA
    COCKY MUST HAVE PRINCIPLES
    COCKY MUST NOT HAVE A BOTTUM
    COCKY MUST LOVE PUSSY
    COCKY MUST BE…..HOW MANY INCHES
    COCKY MUZT BE LONG AND CURVE………..
    COCKY MUSTBFILL IN THE REST……….
    SOME COCKY DESERVE MORE THAN ONE………………
    COCKY MUST………………………

settgud? :hammer
    cocky mus have ambition kaw good pussy need clean attention
    cocky mus not be blind because some pussy need cocky fi mek it shine
    cocky must love work cause some pussy haffi plough out like a farm yuh a work
    cocky mus able fi stitch because if di pussy yuh haffi rim it an stitch
    cocky mus climb because some pussy battam cannot find
    PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUP

Sender go to Bermuda in June & see if the same thing will happen to you ?

• Belly Bang says:

:cool

belly :nerd

u know mi get a cal from jamaica and dem seh di man name deh a road and di people dem a seh how him rat out di man

• NUFFY says:

Me not even ago gi my two cents nuh more cause disya senda naw go learn til young yute teach her a lesson—-TOOK AWAY U SELF!!! Any man weh a try seem decent and sincere when dem want weh dem want ago tell u anything u want fi hear!!…wah canada nuh have no man? dem nuh have no jamaican man? or u nuh tan too good mek u haffi go jamaica go twang two time fi ketch a man? Come on man—30+ AND U A ACT LIKE A U A DI 22 YEAR OLD PICKNEY….WAH EVA REACH U REACH U..MI CAN ONLY HOPE DI LIKKLE YUTE REALLY SINCERE………………………………….WHICH HE AIN’T,…………………CHO ROSTA

• eager reader says:

Sender please do not question the fact that a younger guy could be sincerely interested in a older woman. Most women that has an issue or doubt that younger guy can truly find an older woman attractive, they themselves has an insecurity about themselves.

Beauty comes in all age groups, and attraction has no boundaries or age limit.

I myself am married to guy that is 10 yrs my junior for the past 6 years. I had several relationship prior and none of the men treated me or show me unconditional love like he does me.

I am his first priority, He has a love for me that reminds me of the love my Mother had for me has a child growing up in Jamaica. (I now have for my children)

A love that you have one dumplin and give it to the kids to eat and she stay hungry, that’s the type of love he has for me. He make sacrifices and make sure I am good emotionally, monetarily, and sexually.

I never looked him, he looked me. I don’t have low self esteem. I could get men my age. In the dating stages I was very cautious because of what I know of the younger men/older women relationship.

I never gave him a dollar, of course for valentines day and special occasions I would buy cards, but that was the extent of my spending.

So what I am saying sender is that Yes it could work out with a younger guy/older woman relationship. As far as him living in another country that is a different story, which I am sure you already know the answer to that. You say your are thirty, u must know by now that majority of women that file for men in Jamaica it doesn’t work out.

so thread lightly, you said he doesn’t ask you for anything, but that could be a strategy. that mean he is smart, you will be the one to offer him things. ( you already did when you offered to pay for his visa) that was not a smart move on your part.

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

B4 WHOPPI KILL PHILLUP B4 SALT FISH GINGIL HOUSE TOP YU REAALLY WAANN GO DEY EH U WANN GO DEY, A MI YU WANN GO DEY WIT GAL, TALK NO MAN YU WAAAANN GO DEY

• Belly Bang says:

Met, ah di same vibes mi did get when mi see di screw face BMW & Audi driving man dem ah di drink out down ah Woodpecker…..when dem mention bout “visa” and mi just slide mi slide and move over guh beat the whites and cranberry.

But, yuh know seh mi true to mi word…when I head back pon the husltings mi ah guh check the linky dem and hear wah dem haffi say, cause dem man deh and man did ah link and dem man deh in the streets and ting.

Belly a doe know how dem a go talk dem way outa dis one..yuh cyah play wid Jamaican people and farrin..

• Belly Bang says:

Well Met, we are just spectators in this tv series. Watch and see how the show dates go. Some ah claim he is abroad, others say that he is holed up here and keeping very still, I dont know. But him seh him signed to major record label and dem nuh seh one peep either. Furthermore the little fugitive manager did quick fi send out press release on the drop of a hat, but from wah day him mout have scotch tape pon it :malu2

Watching and waiting and man must memba dat ah nuh everybody drink soup when it hot. :nerd

Belly dem seh from it bus nobody nuh si dem

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

a she mi wann meet wen mi go Ja tell har say mi no change mi $$$$US yet hmmm tell har say mi ago round a missa chihn mi soon cum back hehehe

• SettGudda Dan-Dem says:

cuz mi lov har service frree fi all

• soap opera says:

wait a minute, is it sunday?

• Enter your name.... says:

But what’s wrong with sett good tho?? :ngakak :ngakak

What kind of mathematics is are gwaan’n ova yah suh

Mek a c deh tutty plus twenty two a fifty two
    fifty two divided by two a twelve
    twelve in numbers is written 12 suh dat a one minus two
    which a a negative one…. a doah wah else tuh bruck it dung tuh,lady gwaan have sum wise fun yah man

(Simplicity a tink fe sign in)

• godblessesblairs says:

I did the long distance thing for 18months and we are together in England for 5years now and everyting work out perfect, my man never diss me yet. I see plenty woman tho who live a foreign and get caught up and used by men both young and old.

If u no seh u look good, there is no reason why any man would not want to be wit you. But be careful and keep your ear out. My man come from my community and not one person could tell me a bad ting bout him. If people are talking bout ur man and it dont sound good. Take notice it is most likely not badmind, its probubly the truth.

Keep your eyes and ears open, keep faith there are some good honest man out there but dont be stupid same time.

Good Luck, hope it work out fi u.