GRAPHIC …BUT WHATS THE STORY

THE SENDER SAID THIS:-Met I see this pics on fb and the caption seh : dis is the man that got burnt up and died? No one seem to know what happen can u pls find out ? JA really sad !!!!

I have noticed that people in Jamaica will take 50 pictures before extending help to this man. The man in the photograph seems to be a victim of a chemical burn. Does anyone have the story?photo 3-Optimized

26 Responses to GRAPHIC …BUT WHATS THE STORY

• Brightlight says:

That’s not chemical burn. If so the skin would be oozing off of him like plastic under a fire. That is a fire burn and I have actually seen one via the internet and it is one thing I saw that I wish I had never seen.

If this man was a murderer or child molester mi no sorry fi him. But I am interested in the story behind the pic as well. Sender talk up.

• G says:

i hope it was a pedophile

• eyecandy says:

he lookes dead?

• GENUINE says:

@ EYECANDY U MEK MI LAUGH, HIM NO LOOK DEAD HE IS DEAD. IM NOT COMMENTING UNTIL I KNOW THE STORY.

• Belly Bang says:

he doesnt look dead, yet. But is this the man who was burnt during the battyman civil war along Lady Musgrave Road last week or week before last??? :nerd

he died cutting a tree from a a JPS Line, happened in Westmorland

• Omg I hope he didn’t died like this for been gay

• :rolleyes: omg

• Taliban says:

Him body look like someone who got electrocuted for true. Oh sad!

• Belly Bang says:

Ok then……………….. damn

Oh yeah! I heard about that incident. Poor guy. His friend told reporters that just the day b4, he (the guy that got electrocuted) was telling him how he got a job from a man to cut the tree & he was happy bcuz he hadn’t worked for a while. It’s really a sad incident.

People just stood there my heart cannot take it

I don’t think they could’ve done anything else Met. He was electrocuted in the tree & might have either fell out or had to be taken from it, but with electricity u have to be careful, plus, think about it, what exactly could they do.

But 1 thing they could’ve reconsidered is not being morbid & take pics of him like that, but with all the technology available to us now that’s just how many of us r. Wi si smaddy a faint weh & instead of helping wi jus start snap away, a Tweet/FB every instant of it like weh gwan wen 1 guess speaker faint weh a 1 college inna di US las yr. kmt. Technology a tek weh wi humanity & empathy fi ppl an dem family.

• fabulous69 says:

hey met…tht’s same way my niece father died

• fabulous69 says:

its very sad :(

• GENUINE says:

VERY SAD I’M SOOOO SORRRY TO HEAR THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM. MAY HE RIP!!!!THEN THE OWNER COULDN’T USE COMMON SENSE CALL JPS, IF HIM/SHE SEE THE WIRE ON TREE BEFORE PUTTING SOMEONE ON THE JOB MI NAH LIE MY HEART ACHE.

• ms crimson n cream says:

so sad i hope the man with the tree help the family in his burial

• Too much says:

Absolutely @Cindy some of us feel we haffi take a a picture of everything. There’s a friend or family member that may one day see such a picture and its simply awful and just plain morbid and senseless really.

but when a man getting electrocuted Met, I think if u touch them it transfers, so a man haffi really be careful. Plus it probably happened so quickly, shock and everything cudda really prevent people, cauz it really nuh take long fi a man dead so. Very very sad and I really hope the family and friends who witness it get likely counselling. rip young man

• Yoruba girl says:

Met this is not the guy that got electrocuted . This is chemical burn . I just wanna know where did this happen because school kids were gathered at the scene just watching, this happen in kingston . The man that the metters are referring to died last nite this happen sometimes last week to my knowledge . Just not clear on the story behind it.

• Babysham says:

Met someone sent me that video on my BB and anyone with sense know say that’s npt what people look like when they get electricuted. The incident I am referring to happened in Montego Bay. According to my source he had a confrontation with some men the day before, they revisited him the following day and “gas him and light him” he died one day later in hospital.

• Kkay says:

This was the guy that was burnt in St James….he and a man had an argument and the man waited for him until he left work and threw gasoline on him and lit him…It was in the Western Mirror… he died a day later. He worked at Tastees on Barnett Street. The paper said that the man lit his head first. The news also said the man who did it was insane!

• Kkay says:

Sorry, I posted before I saw Babysham’s post…

• Very Blessed says:

My heart aches soo much looking at this poor man. jesus christ how could they just stand around taking pictures. I couldn’t look at his body much less stand there taking pictures. May God Rest His Soul.

• imperial says:

This is the dude that they gased and lit on Barnett street St. james, word is its over a woman…smh

Good morning..I have the video I will see if I can get to it today