……….I AM NOT ONE TO SAY

But Pepita I do hope that all is well with you and if you are ill, I wish and pray you a speedy recovery.

65269_10152521089465302_1460227747_n-Optimizedpepita

pep1-Optimized

pep2-Optimized

pep3-Optimized

30 Responses to ……….I AM NOT ONE TO SAY

had there not be so much stigma on illnesses maybe ppl would not be so secretive because dis ooman yah hav sum secret dis a nuh nahmal slimness

I hope this is proper weight loss ie proper dieting & exercise, & not some foolishness shi putting her body thru.

She is a pretty woman, and hopefully she lost the weight correctly. Also, her head looks huge.

Blessed Monday morning all!

• NUFFY says:

OH DEAR! WHATSAH MATTAH WITCHA?

Not a good look u sure a she same one dis :mewek

• LUNDUN says:

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS, SHE DOES NOT LOOK BAD.

ITS SHOCKING WEIGHT LOSS, BUT NOT SICK LOOKING WEIGHT LOSS, ATLEAST TO ME.

HER FACE LOOKS BETTER WITH DI LIKKLE WEIGHT STILL, CUZ NOW DI BIGGEST TING PON HAR IS HAR TEETH.

• PPL busineSS says:

WTF!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A PIECE A TRANSFORMATION – SHE LOOK WAY TOO THIN SHE DID LOOK GOOD B4 ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS TO CUT DWN A LIL POUND – NOT AN ENTIRE BODY SHAPE N SIZE ????

• my2cents says:

The girl looks terrible. I’ve been saying it for a while that she looks sick. This is some drastic weight loss. Anyone who thinks this looks normal or good is in denial. I am not wishing her bad at all but the truth is the truth, she doesn’t look healthy.

• Real says:

dem se some ppl lose weight afta dem have bby

• Just Saying says:

Possibly went hardcore on the breastfeeding.

• Joncrow Belly says:

oh gosh she mawga dung bad

• AMOY says:

HI, FIRST TIME COMMENTING ON HERE, ANYWAY I HAD MY BABY A YEAR AGO, AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY AFTER GIVING BIRTH I LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT, I WAS ALWAYS SLIM, BUT I BECAME REAL SKINNY, EVEN MY MOM SAID I SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR…SO LETS HOPE ITS JUST NORMAL WEIGHT LOST

• No Joke says:

:mewek please eat something….being skinny is one thing….but being HEALTHY is another

• Didn’t she just have a baby ? Sometimes after birth ppl tend to gain more weight or loss more than they were before like I did…..I wish her all the best and I hope it’s not the worse.
    GOOD MAWNING EVERYONE

• LadyWoW says:

some people weight fluctuate and this is due to stress. Mi nuh know how she stay normally b4 baby and good life, but some people just have a problem keeping weight on.

Morninnn Met

• Uptown says:

If she just had a baby I can understand the “slim” look…..cause I was extremely skinny after my baby eventually the weight came back naturally though.

Just hoping this is her case…..

mi kine a upset caw afta fimme boy dem mi blow up suh mi nuh noe ow dis yah slimness a blame pon new birth smh

@ Uptown – That happened to me too after I had baby.

• Yoruba girl says:

I don’t think she is sick , before I had my child I was slim , during pregnancy I blew up gain over 100 lbs then after giving birth I lost all the weight and sum . Then again I breast fed for 2 yrs , yes 2 yrs poil Pinckney .

• G says:

:dp is this camara trick? suh wait where is she storing the bress milk in her head?
    she looks like dem african weh dem ave pon tv ” 5 dollers a month could buy pepita life saving treatment” :cendolbig *big dutty lauf* No ah seerus ting i believe the word is destitute.

• www.com says:

Are the pictures of the same person?

yes .kum

• www.com says:

yu mussi rass mad………..

WHEN WAS PEPITA PREGNANT
    You are mixing her up with the other girl who had the baby for asafa

The stress from being fired from her job got to her

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Pepita has nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby none…unnu a mix har up wid Amita

From Pepita Leff DRE her long time childhood boyfriend and went to Aidonia who has how impregnated another woman aka “Stink BreathMegan Thomas” she (Pepita) has just been “dwindling” away, first she lost her job, then she lost aidonia, now she has lost all this weight. *deep sigh* idk why or how some people in good positions let the “HYPE” get to them head so, now the poor girl looks like she is about to die, i hope she recovers and that next time around she makes better life choices. akk that glitters isn’t gold

Chin Up Pepita, stop ofret pon di likkle wuk, put yourself back out there, god has bigger and better plans in store for you, just nu bodda fight off nu more smaddy from yu work place, member say a nu fi yu business yu hear

• LOL says:

Just curious what exactly is the right weight….. notice a large percent of the persons who comment via Facebook were women and its a known fact most women are never comfortable with their weight. YES i agree the photo was a shocker but to publicly label the girl as unhealthy is just sad……. im always marveled by human behavior cause if she put on 50lb today by tomorrow someone will say she too fat… the world would be much better off with less Critics

• Too much says:

Not sure what to say here…….if this weight loss was healthy…..then go on girl. Ca please everybody. However, those 2 pics look like different people…so my guess is other illness or some serious unhealthy weight LSD program. Whatever it is, Pepita girl, I hope all is well with u and wishing u the best

• Truth says:

Well if she just had a baby, I can relate! Breast feeding can really suck you dry! I had to stop my child at 3 months cause him a draw mi dung slim ma than what I was before and that cannot wwwweeeerrrrkk! Breast milk not filling so she prolly had to be feeding often. Tek DI Pickney off a DI breast, u already gave him life nuh Mek him take yours! Gi him DI enfamil and u just Gwaan a KFC fi mi nuh

• Kimmi says:

Girl yuh need to do something were ur weight is concern this is not u totally not u and if it is baby then I can understand but if its not do something u look wired trust mi