ANTHONY B ARRESTED IN GEORGIA ON GANJA CHARGES

anthonyb-Optimized

Keith ”Anthony B” Blair was arrested in Atlanta Georgia on January 27,2013 along with nine others on charges of possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
It is said that the Perry police, during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 75, stopped the passenger van the men were travelling in, for a window tint violation. While investigating the tint on the windows , the police was said the have encountered a strong odour of marijuana. A search was carried out and five ounces of marijuana along with $7,900.00 in cash was recovered.

Lorne W. Gordon, 45, of Pembroke Pines, FL
Keith Blair, 35, of Miami, FL
Howard Smith, 36, of Orlando, FL
Dave Richards, 31, of Miami, FL
Duwayne R. Hoilett Sr., 46, of Vero Beach, FL
Fitz Livermore, 50, of May Pen, Jamaica
Fabian Anthony Smith, 45, of Jamaica
Jason Anthony Garcia, 26, of Coral Springs, FL
Omar William Glenn, 26, of Carambola Circle N, Coconut Creek, FL
The suspects are being held in the Houston County jail.
Garcia is also charged with crossing the guard line with contraband. Glenn is also charged with a window tint violation.

40 Responses to ANTHONY B ARRESTED IN GEORGIA ON GANJA CHARGES

• Paige says:

Am I reading this right? “A search was carried out and FIVE OUNCE of marijuana along with $7,900.00 in cash was recovered” wow!!!.

They arrested 10 PEOPLE for 5 OUNCE of Ganja….

morning…pan chargers of possession with intent….fool fool case but a di south…a suh it guh down desso

• sweet says:

MORNING MET, PAIGE. SUMMADY OUTTA DI 10 CAN TEK DI CHARGE. COS THIS A FOOLISHNESS.

• sweet says:

ON FURTHER THOUGHT, YAAD MAN LOVE SMOKE AND SO MUCH A DEM. THIS CAN BE ARGUED AS PERSONAL USE. ANTHONY B IS A ENTERTAINER, THOSE FUNDS COULD BE ARGUED AS PAYMENT FROM SHOWS.

• Belly Bang says:

MAWNING MET, METTERS, PEEPERS, you all are special because each one matters. :ultah

I was upset when I heard the news cause dem man suppose to know that they must deh pon chalkline passing through dem place there + dem must memba dat Buju never have no luck wid the legal system. But I am surprised that the heavy charge is attached to this itty bitty amount ah weed. But mi naw seh strange cause mi nuh know how fi dem law set up.

****** Generally speaking, mi never know suh much artist have homes outside JA******

• MiNuhCare says:

Anthony B can agrued that the 5 ounces or marijuana are used as a part of his Rastafarian rituals…case closed. Now, Delly Ranks can see why he wasn’t on tour with Anthony B :hn him did in ah lock up!!!

• MiNuhCare says:

*argued*

• Original Goodas says:

5 ounce. 10 pple, 7900. SMH.

but this is where ganja law gets tricky.. for example, I live in queens, even if its at the border of queens and long Island. I get stop in queens if its even with a pound a weed, its possession, If I get stop in LI even its a ounce its attempt to distribute. look at their addresses none live in altanta..Easy charge to beat but the stress and record is just bullshit.

• Belly Bang says:

@ MINUHCARE, thanks for that reminder…

Mi forget that Delly was in the Star ah bawl blood bout how Anthony B leff him behind after dem mek arrangements to so on tour!!!!!! Delly, yuh fi always understand that very disappointment is for a reason.

• Original Goodas says:

My bad, weh me manners

Good morning family

• Belly Bang says:

See Delly here ah kick up dust how him leave off the tour wid Anthony B….

Reggae artiste Delly Ranx is asking fellow reggae artiste and mentor Anthony B to go to the media and claim responsibility for his (Delly Ranx) absence from his (Anthony B’s) recently concluded tour.

According to Delly Ranx, Anthony B asked him to be a supporting act on his US tour, however, after posters were printed advertising Delly Ranx for the tour, Anthony B decided to go without him.

“It is not a right or wrong situation, nor a popularity thing. I just want to clear my name, so that people don’t think that I am a ‘no show’ artiste. I just want him to talk the truth and let the people know that it is not my fault why I missed the tour,” Delly Ranx said.

The reggae artiste explained that he and Anthony B, who both reside in the US, kept constant contact with each other until the day the tour was expected to start.

“Even the day before we were expected leave for the tour, me and Anthony B talk. I packed and was waiting on him for us to go to California and all now mi nuh see him. Mi call him bout 100 time and all now mi nuh get him. Then I asked my manger to try the number and he called and got him. He said his phone battery was dead, yet when I tried calling him again I didn’t get through,” he said.

Delly Ranx is now making preparations to embark on his tour called The Next Chapter. However, due to his absence from Anthony B’s tour, promoters are sceptic about booking him, fearing that he might not turn up. Delly Ranx now wants Anthony B to take responsibility for his (Delly Ranx) ‘no show’ and clear his name.

“The people are looking at me in a negative light because they are disappointed. Anthony B nuh tell dem the truth so they think it’s me. My manager has been booking shows and the promoter dem a tell him sey mi a ‘no show’ artiste, and that is bad for my business,” he said.

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

mawnin met metters jmg :)

str8888888 f*#@&-y window tint really?? po po still stap drivers fi dat?? ina di south yu affi ride clean caz dem ting set different.

morning kia…im wondering if di amount wrong lol

• Original Goodas says:

no met it no wrong. if u get lock up out u city much less state if its even wid a splif is attempt to distribute

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

dat mi a seh too met caz 5 oz a like 3 spliff lol an dem arrest 9 man

• Belly Bang says:

Lawd, mi deh yah ah liten ZIP, & drop offa di crate mi siddung pon when mi hear one song….

METTTTTTTTTTTTTT, PLEASE CHECK YUH EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! JMG LARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodas mi tink dat would be in possession of…people carry cigarette wid dem all over so mi neva expect one spliff fi be attempt to distribute ..unless a distribute to the person demself..

• Lipstick says:

this shit is very funny, he is a rasta man, were they surprized

• Its a rainy nite in Georgia!

but kia di officer put ina di release seh him did smell di wee so why the intent to distribute if they were smoking? down south nuh easy …police very idle with nothing to do…belly mi hear dat song day before yessideh…mek him gwaan promote

• Original Goodas says:

yea met a so ganja law stay..

u mean ounce goodas because of course if a one pound dem can seh intent …but 5 ounce n dem did a smoke?

• Yep! says:

Years ago I received a window tint ticket as well; y’all got to keep in mind that Atlanta is a Republican state ( a.k.a rednecks a.k.a GOP- good ole party). They are extremely racist towards blacks and even more biased towards Caribbeans, especially Jamaicans. When it come on to dem people dung ya, yuh haffe careful cause dem funny baaaaaaaaadddddddd!!!!!!

• Original Goodas says:

yes met, me can get ketch wid one pound a come out a me house or any weh in a queens and it would only be possession but go in a Brooklyn, or LI wid one ounce and a distribution…

oh ok goodas a get u…

• Belly Bang says:

Livermore name always ah get big up here in Jamaica as a song writer, if ah him same one …..

The reason they were arrested was the Police was profiling, using the out of state tag and using the 5 ounces as an excuse to do a more thorough search of the van, thinking there was more stuff hidden/conceal in the van. Look for them to drop the charges in the near future.

I was stopped in small town in Michigan (driving from New York) for “heavy/dark” tint, just as I arrived in the College Town. I had New York Plates and a “nice” car. Once I got Michigan plates, they never stop be again in the same Town where I was driving the same “dark-Tinted vehicle for over two years.

• really says:

wat a way them love arras the jamaican them.5ounces a weed and 10 people get arrested.thats some dumb shit. 5ounce of weed cannot share fi 5 people much less 10. a them red neck police boy wey nuh like black people do this. mess them a try mess up the man name and want teck the man money,because 8000 and 10 people thats legal amount of money.senseless case. each person are permitted to bring 9900 dolas on them anything over 10000 is a problem.wicked red neck police boy give the man them back them hard earn money

dem neva know seh a end a month police haffi mek dem quota

• fight dem a fight Black ppl, di wite race a dwindle in a di USA. Only di ova 65 years dem have the majority in. Blacks an Hispanics ago have the upper hand on these white ppl children and children. What a day a day when di tables get turn, what a day when di tables get turned.

• 5 ounce a smoking weed dat, dem cracker deh love di f000ry.

• Farrakhan seh black people need fi populate one state and have our own governor and law makers dem so wi can have the law treat us fairly. A real chat dat.

Really, you can technically carry any amount of cash on you as long as you can account for it. I think you are thinking about when entering/leaving the US and even then, all you have to do is declare any amount over $10K. As long as the money is “clean” and you can trace it to a clean source, there is no limit.

• Bless! says:

Anthony B was in Colorado on Friday night the 25th, I was at the show. Remeber weed is legal here, I am sure he probably got hooked up while he was here, the man dem blessed him with some herbs (so it go). I highly doubt he was trying to distribute anything, he just got paid for his show, and probably was rolling with his personal stuff. This is Bullshit, free up the Rastaman!

• dmv bad gal says:

delly deh a dc a orange and white dance weh if a beat up him self fa some a dem dj yah fi humble star!!!!!!!!

• dmv bad gal says:

him

Big up to di Jamaican blogs whey run come here n copy n paste…the homework was quite easy…if unno did attempt it unno wudda do it all by unno self…………..I go to bed everynight around 2’30 am…mi nuh run nothing from no regular jamaican site…it has to be star, gleaner or observer because it would truly be sick of me fi log on pan unno ting looking for news……

• Bongo israel says:

These blue eyed devils are so racist.who stops them fom drinking alcohol.plz let i n i free even inna babylon.

• Belly Bang says:

Ah wah di …… :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak ..Met!!!! The other day mi ah roam the net and buck up a blog and every single story wat on here, all down to confessions, dem post up

belly is like dem nuh have no shame…mi nuh know how dem feel fi a fallah bakka mi