SADNESS AGAIN THIS MORNING

269314_10151202659107085_1910437438_n

The body of 22-year-old Brittney Mighty a past student of the University of Technology was found in bushes last night along the Port Royal main road. Brittney was born in St. Mary but resided in Portmore informed her parents that she was coming home.
Her parents reported her missing to the St. Mary police, on January 27, after calls to her mobile phone went unanswered and the lawmen passed on the information to their colleagues in Kingston.
Investigations were conducted and her boyfriend was questioned and he then led them to bushes located along the Port Royal main road, where the body of the 22-year-old woman was found.
The boyfriend of the 22-year-old woman is now in police custody

She was murdered. RJR News reported that after several days of questioning, the boyfriend led them to an area where her body was recovered. More details to come.

39 Responses to SADNESS AGAIN THIS MORNING

• Original Goodas says:

Morning met and my fellow blogger.

No met me caa tek ino more why dem man ya so wicked father god.

BRING BACK HANGING OR FICK THAT JUS BURY DEM ALIVE

rip brittney

• Greatazzz says:

:berduka

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

OMG :( RIP young lady

#gasnlight di dutty bwoy

My heart hurts just thinking about it y oh y have the hearts men become so wicked n cold RIP Britney may u find peace with God.

• Belly Bang says:

Heard it on RJR this morning.

If I follow the cold criminality that is plaguing the land, I would become emotionless by now, cause is like these crimes are dime a dozen. And mi seh to miself dat is exactly wat the devil and him followers dem want, for me and others to become emotionless and uncaring. And when mi find miself reaching that state, I have to drag myself up and say that everyting is possible with Jesus and victory will not be over my soul.

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

OMG this is so dam sad….RIP Britney

• Belly Bang says:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

morning goodas zerva everybaddie :(

• GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
    YEAH K SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK AND I GOT GOOSE BUMPS BECAUSE..BECAUSE HAS THE DAYS GO ON, THE CHANCES R NOT GOOD.

• StayGood says:

*tears* i knew her personally

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

How old is the Boyfren Ms. Met ?
    Met this case brings back memory of the soldier man that killed the NCU girl in mandeville

I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE!!!!!!!!! (IN RESTING ON MY MIND)
    I am not speculating, but I would really like to urge some of the Metters especially the younger ones…If you with a man for justmMaterial gains and you know you only using him stop right now!!!!!! Please this is not back in the days of boops..the man dem now not playing them out fi blood. Try and be independent please

• No Joke says:

:sorry …..I was trying to be optimistic about this case …but this one hit close to home…. :( ..

• S says:

You raise your child to best of your ability. You put all your love, emotions, hard work and time into raising a good, thoughtful, loving, and intelligent child. Then in the blink of an eye your child is taken away. Then you have to identify your child’s body, choose a coffin for your child, and choose a nice outfit for them to be buried in. You have to plan a wake for your child. Then you have to bury your child. Then you have to sit in court for months if not years for the accused murderer of your child to be processed by the system. Then the case is over and life moves on. You have to live with that void in your life forever until you die. Certain days your mind wonders away and you get sad with all the thoughts of what your child could have been. But you know what hurts the most, knowing when your child needed you the most you could not be there. Your pain turns to guilt. Please stop the violence against our nation’s children.

No Joke, morning hush ya :peluk so sad I tell u smh

• No Joke says:

Chuet ……..it rough pon har family !!!!

I can only imagine to see a loved one snatched away boy all mi hand dem feel weak just thinking about it

• Pudding pop says:

When God a come fi him people? The evil in this world!!!! I can’t even express how mi feel right ya now.

• Fyahwife says:

R.I.P

OMG what is going on, where does it say if I don’t want you no more I should die? She has my daughter’s name #scary.

• regula says:

Tears. Rip baby girl.

• ClassyBlackChic says:

Very Sad but how can this killing stop when people still a study evil.

• Riches says:

I personally believe that some demons let loose in Jamaica, we need divine intervention. Wen i read it dis mornin, mi heart feel heavy. Man heart jus wicked, and these surely are the last days. Girl didnt even get to live any life, so young. Lord help us. Be with her family as they try to cope with their loss, i cant imagine what they must be going through, like so many other families who are victims of senseless crimes

• LadyWoW says:

OMG these pooor parents lose their baby. This is so sad to read this morning.

Belly True words, Thanks 4 that. With all whats going on I hope some of these ladies in unhealthy relationships get help when they are deciding to leave.

• Brightlight says:

RIP young lady. (sigh)

• good girl gone bad says:

RIP to this young lady. Your life was cut waay too short. God bless your family in their time of grief.

On another note, whappen to dem JA man?? Is everyday we ago get a story seh dem ah kill dem woman and ah beat dem woman?? Murder is not the answer. Whatever the problem is between u and your woman or u and another person killing them is not the way. never attach yourself too somebody to the point where u can’t walk away smh

• PPL busineSS says:

met me never ever comment pon dem somen ya wid missing children cause it tooo too sad but no man look pon d dinnocent oman life cut down because a some moron??? DEM FI KILL HIM RAAS

• goodso says:

Sooo sad..i was praying that she would be ok…rip young lady…such a young life taken away too soon. :nohope:

• DEFENDER says:

Well by the power of Yahweh this needs urgent attention! (i’m gonna shout this out)
    THE POPE JOHN PAUL 11 VISITED JAMAICA IN AUGUST 1993 AND HE KISSED THE GROUND AND ALTHOUGH JA HAVE ITS WAYS THINGS GOT 60 TIMES AS BAD HE RELEASED CURSES OF DEMONS ON THE LAND, YES WE HAVE WE GUNMAN DEM INNA POLITICS WAR AND FIGHT AT THAT TIME BUT SINCE AUG 1993 A DIFFERENT FORM OF EVIL START PREVAIL WHICH WAS NEVER ON THE LAND!!!

KNOW THE ISLAND NEED SOME HIGH HIGH MAN/WOMAN OF YAHWEH SPIRITUALIST TO PRAY AND CLEAR AND BLESS AND PERFORM CERTAIN RITUALS [OR] ALL THE CHURCHES COME TOGETHER OF ALL DENOMINATIONS- REVIVALIST CHURCH OF ZION SEVEN DAY ADVENTIST ALL OF DEM – PASTORS ALL DEACONS AND THE RASTAMAN DEM AND HOLD A GRAND UNIFICATION OF PRAYER AND CHANTING AT THE SAME SPOT WHERE THE POPE KISSED THE GROUND!!!
    SELAH

• @ defender wtf .. time and place fi everything now is not the time for that nonsense

RIP brittney so sad .. and i bet it was over something stupid :(

the demon dem let loose,as the sparta talk go….bear badness !!!

• Jules says:

I have long believed Jamaica to be a mysogynistic society, I wonder if we are not now seeing the fruits of what we have ignored for too long. In the 80s and 90s it was acid throwing, now it is just killing the women.

I feel for her parents and loved ones. May they find the strength to endure in their time of trial.

• defender says:

Got to be said… 10 years since and the manifestation is Uncle Demon, little children saying 66six and killing of woman and children risen dramatically…

RIP such a nice girl such a waste of her life!!!

• cool heat says:

Met this behavior appears to spreading my Mum called to let me know one of my former classmates was stabbed to death in a church in Trinidad by her husband where they had gone for counselling. Something is clearly wrong,what is happening to our society??????????????? God help us please.

• Belly Bang says:

The boyfriend mussi 22

• Belly Bang says:

I maybe wrong

• Yoruba girl says:

Miss met are u ready to help us now ?? Only women can help make this change pls help I’m really getting worried. Just saw a man in cross rd hanngle a school girl tears came to my eyes while a police man stood there and turn his back I mean rt next to the happening ! Met send me a email I have a few ideas !

• GENUINE says:

IT IS SOOOO SAD CAN U IMAGINE WHAT THE POOR FAMILY GOING THROUGH MI TIRED A THE KILLING A INNOCENT PEOPLE. BOYFRIEND THEM FI PUT HIM INNA GRINDER FEET FIRST MEK HIM SUFFER BEFORE HIM DEAD. MI GLAD MI NO JUDGE CAUSE DUTTY EVIL PEOLE LIKE HIM MI NO TRY ALSO HEAR THEM KILL A 5YRS OLD BOY GAS DEM A LIGHT THEM. MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL FAMILIES IN GRIEVING AT THIS TIME!!!!

yoruba girl mi nuh have ur email address