A WHICH DRUG DEALER DIS?

blind-item-jan-22-2013

She’s a Basketball Wife most recognized for her false fronts. Though she may be one of the very few ratchet reality stars who actually bagged an NBA athlete, she’s said to not exactly be honoring her wedding vows.

That’s because our mystery lady seems to living her own true Hollywood version of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back” – as reports of our blind item cheating with a known Jamaican drug dealer begin to surface. Don’t believe me.. Ask her fake sister, Krystal.

This news comes as word points to our blind item’s jewelry business venture as going bust, freeing up time for her to whore with her island gangsta boo at various Tinseltown hot spots.

Sources say her whoring could be nothing more than her taking it back to what she knows how to do best. Know why? Because if she doesn’t meet her mother’s monthly expenses on time — and provide top dollar for her expensive weave — mom’s may spill our blind item’s tea!

Now, Can you guess

SI DI REPLY DEM YAH

11 Responses to “Who’s Jacky Talking About? – January 22, 2013”

DAr-Nini | January 22nd, 2013 at 09:57
Malaysia

[Reply]

BaybeK8s | January 22nd, 2013 at 10:15
Tha’s t Maylasia right there. Lol

[Reply]

Gigi Ali | January 22nd, 2013 at 10:17
When started that jewelry line for kids I was confused as to who would purchase such gawdy items for a chld. I see now….

[Reply]

Eva | January 22nd, 2013 at 13:18
Yup, I had a strong feeling this woman’s goody-goody two shoes act was fake.

[Reply]

calgon | January 22nd, 2013 at 14:49
Jacky you need to report on Beyonce and how she faked the funk at the Inauguration. Ripping her ear piece out & waving her arms in the air with major theatrics, when her ass was really lip-synching.

[Reply]

keepitrealnotkeepinitreal Reply:
January 22nd, 2013 at 16:25

Right when she pulled it out she threw up the baph.

[Reply]

Josh Reply:
January 22nd, 2013 at 17:54

She still did good. Of course she and Jay-Z were there for the Illuminati puppet party. Notice how Obama (that nigga!) supported gays (again) and illegals (again), but did not say shit about the black man (again), but niggas in the crowd stayed smiling as if Obama is doing something for us. Check real history – the ONLY president to do anything for us – proactively, was the one they killed nearly 50 years ago in Dallas! Why is JFK dead, but Obama in his second term? Think!

[Reply]

PinkKitty | January 22nd, 2013 at 14:54
Shaqueeta Malaysia, or whatever her name is. Why would she risk her marriage and 3 kids for this nonsense?

Girl bye!

[Reply]

thePisces | January 22nd, 2013 at 15:12
them teef tho!! looked like she got them shaved down on reunion.

[Reply]

B_Lyn | January 22nd, 2013 at 16:32
Teeth + jewelry business Venture = Malaysia. Funny how all I read was false fronts and I knew it was her lol.

[Reply]

Madraven | January 22nd, 2013 at 19:32
Man shaunie is so on point with her casting! Just when you think she has run out of jezebels she reaches deep down into her bag of ratchetness and pulls out another dick inhaling ankle grabbing whore with a ring! She’s the david copperfield of hoes-one goes away and then POOF another one appears! Gotta admit this sorta surprised me but when i thought about it it didn’t cause athletes love janky wenches. And so do rappers, singers, actors, directors etc. Silly men, still think you can make a hoe a housewife huh?

[Reply]

18 Responses to A WHICH DRUG DEALER DIS?

• Riches says:

I thought Tacky Jacky and Malaysia were friends! Mi fail fi believe anything Jacky seh, real talk, all if a chuet mi just cyah believe nutten as long as a Jacky a seh it nopes. Morning Met and Metters a wonder a which dealer dis o, bwoy a Jamaican always inna d mix, I was always suspicious of Malaysia though she act too prim an proper and she was one of dem you just cant read, appeared to be hidin something

Mi did tink Malaysia prim to but a jus so she gwaan…even when she angry…first of all di way jacky bawl out bout drug dealer not right so fi dat i dont believe

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Jacky is a total bitch..dats fear younger women

Jackie is a old miserable grudge full evil bitch, very twisted

• Brightlight says:

LOL damn mi neva kno sommuch people follow Jacky blog! I R NOT ALONE!! LOL

Hi Metsy :angel

Her and Tammy supposedly, but Tammy’s man is Haitin.

• Yep! says:

Husband and sponsor a two different ting…….just sayin :nerd

• MAGNUM P.I. says:

@met where can i fine the link to this blog??

Noooooo in my Kevin hart voice…
    . Forgive my manners….good day met, staff, regulars, and newbies

Met my darling,
    I thought we weren’t doing anymore fb cut and paste….? Even though I love the pink wall and its mix up crew regulars pon di wall—-i hate these post . I loose patience reading them. Somebody fill me in please. Who is the conversation between? And who are they talking about. And what’s up with the pink wall app and the pink wall flyer download– just kidding wit that one. Lol

this is not a facebook post my love……………this is about basketball wife la star malaysia………….. the app is ready I am waiting on some things to publish it but this time it is my doing because they have finished I think like 2 weeks now..I also had an incomplete project for Jmg that I wanted to put up with the app..the guy finished that on monday…mi soon publish the app

:peluk

• BLAKberryJUICY1 says:

What is so hard to believe. Whose mouth is sweeter than a Jamaican man’s, and everyone who has had the pleasure to bed one knows that their brand of bedplay cannot be matched anywhere on the planet.

• FUTURE RICH BITCH says:

@ Met Thats exactly what I thought it was Malaysia Jackie Talking About .
    Jackie is an attention whore she gets joy out of putting people on blast Because she doesnt think much of her self.She reminds me of someone I know . Run up under everybody ASS. they like her @ first then when they realize what they made friends with. then All the people Seemingly get turned off @ once.
    And Run Far from Her LOL…

This is no lie! Malaysia and her sister are both known around the LA Jamaican scene. She’s been dating JA men since before and during her marriage! All Krystal do is f000 JA drug dealers for $. Two big whore are the sisters. Was surprised it took this long for it to come out!!

• Coldasswinter says:

Surprised it took this long for Malaysia & Krystal names to appear. They been f000ing JA D-boys for years. Malaysia been with the men since b4 and during her marriage. This post is NO LIE! Jacky might be tacky but her ass is right on point. Go to any Jamaican event in LA and u will see Krystal posted up whom every she can f000 for a bag or drink. U don’t see Krystal on the scene as much anymore but she’s f000ed plenty off them.
    Ask y she risk her family, cuz whores don’t know any better.

• Coldasswinter says:

* correction* u don’t see Malaysia on the scene as much……..