SHOTS FIRED

546888_483317308370622_430008747_n-Optimized

24 Responses to SHOTS FIRED

:ngakak U know, his comment may seem inflammatory, but mi know exactly wat him mean, cuz a sed way nuff a di store clerks/servers dem behave in Ja.

• Missy says:

He need 2 change his name 2 ignorant because that statement sounds very uneducated and ignorant first off black girls r not the only ones that work at McDonalds and the whole dad part makes no sense….. Anything that has 2 do wit customer service ur always going 2 experience poor service at some point he could have said it a much better way than that… Anyone who starts off there statement by putting down there own race I don’t like

Man fi get bun and hate blck oooman?

• SMH says:

Same shit i experienced at mcdonalds two days ago….i wanted to slap the bitch

• Yep! says:

As if that isn’t bad enough…. Then they fuhk up the order. Just kidding :hammer

• EnglishPasserby says:

I kno its rude but on the lighter side …its funny :thumbup

• Jules says:

But does he give his order politely? I have very rarely, so rarely I cannot even remember getting poor service in a fast food joint, even in a jacked up neighrbourhood. Too many ppl think service workers should kiss their asses because they are in low paying positions. Treat people with respect and it will return to you.

• Belly Bang says:

to believe that this smady did give one sensible statement that was highlighted on JMG yesterday. Cho.

• Too much says:

Dwl…….lol…. But somebody needs to take up a first aid in English

dwl @ belly…

Original goodas (at work so me na log in)

• So True says:

He is absolutely right. Regardless of how harsh it sounds. I always try to be polite to anyone who is handling my food, but these bitches in Mcdonalds & Burger King always have some major attitude like they don’t want to be at work. Suh mi nah fight down di yute fi him observation. (especially di one dem pon Jamaica Ave) It’s not a matter of customer think them right, but some a dem fi real nuh have no respect!

• Real says:

Stereotype??? Maybe dem tiad fi si u as a black man a nyam di junk

• Kbashment says:

To me dat is just pure ignorance have he ever fly any airline wat he being saying then customer service is very stink.

kbashment in a way yes..and in a way no…yes because he is generalizing and doesn’t know every black woman but most black children suffer from the missing dad syndrome…it is an epidemic in the black community

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Me a back him. Black people tend to give other blacks bad customer service like we and dem a company…while them tender to nonblacks. Jamaica customer service sucks to but if you twang like up come from uptown dem kind to you. I hate a bitch put me change pon counta when a inna dem hand me gi dem me money.

• Quiet Storm says:

Me too Phoenix,,,, an when yuh stretch out yuh han an demand fi get back yuh change inna yuh han juss like how yuh dee gi dem, dem get this everlasting attitude.
    Come on now!

• Belly Bang says:

SO BLACK GIRLS WHO WORK AT MCDONALDS ARE ALL THE SAME????

With his attitude bout ‘reason dem never met their dad”, ah better him guh f000 himself with a broom stick and leggo social media.

**** mi ah tek him words as is where is & mi naw guh guesstimate and analyse. man chatting shit*****

• Facts says:

a true, deh have some nasty stinking attitude, like u a beg dem fi di food….I thought i was the only one who notice…

• G says:

what if a white person said this?

• PhantomPhoenix says:

G…no what if -Whites already copyright dat. Blacks just get defensive bout it when it’s truth.

I worked at McDonald’s for two years and 90% of the time customers are very disrespectful….order wrong stuff and curse and say you messed up the order…everyone is a bad ass when they go there as they all want to jump the counter to fight the employees. Customers steryotype the workers a lot….I heard stuff like you can’t count ( even when I’m taking calculus in college )

• jewel65 says:

This is absurd…..90% of customers are rude and always steryotype the employees by assuming that they are uneducated and as such they should treat them anyway they please. In fact 80% of the employees go to college and and sometimes work two jobs. I worked at McDonald’s while I was in college and I can remember customer tried to insult me by saying things like ” you can’t count” even when I was taking calculus, or ” that’s why you work here” even though I was doing my degree in Public Health.Maybe if the customers and society would stop degrading fastfood workers….then they could get a more positive reaction when dealing with these ” black girls “

• ... says:

lol my my wasn’t this the same person alot of people fell in love with yesterday? He seems to be the angry one to even make the “daddy issues” comment…smh

• Belly Bang says: