VELLY VELLY SEERUS PEEPU

Rohan-X6-Optimized

REFERENCE POST:http://jamaicangroupiemet.com/blog/2013/01/03/x6-dry-yeye-fugitives/

Title: Rohan X6

Message Body:
This is Rohan Ennis X6, I put the licence plate for a reason so NAK can confirm, because I could google any red X6 and put up a picture, you think I google that babes, you say I dont know anything about ’US’’ claiming that you are family, so why would one of the ” Prominent member of the ”Ennis” family find so entriguing on a website like ”Jamaicagroupiemet.com’ a Gossip blog, next thing you going to tell me that Prime Minister is here too, as a (silent reader) assuming you are a part of this fine family which i have NOT disrespected in anyway, Nak( girl or guy) it don’t matter what you want to say’ You know I know the man and you know, the things i say is true, ok ’ Micheal is not a lawyer is that the only correction you have. is he Rohan uncle, his dad name Howard, his Aunt Beryl, did I make that up too… am i getting paid to sit down and make up lies…Pleaseeee

No one could make these things up, Colette got 1,000,000.00 dollar bail and they are seeking 5,000,000.00 bail for Rohan, what puzzle you is , you are behing your computer going ”Who is this person, and How them know so much about my family, if its your family.. I have not said one thing bad about your family Jigs story is in the media because he is a public figure, Ryan story is now out there same fraud but the personal things like Rohan went to college in Canada, you know I have to know him personally to know these things…

so stop it @Nak, this is a gossip blog so we ’talk up di tings dem’, no harm done I am not doing anything but saying what I know. I did say Rohan is a smart dude but make stupid decision…THIS IS MY LAST POST, take a chill pill babes, no harm done to anyone..if you don’t want anyone to talk about your family they should stop get into scandal,

No one is exempt here sweetie, you don’t hear no one talking about Margaret right” tell her I have not seen her since the wedding tell her I said ”HELLO’’…Good night am done I wont address this topic anymore, I have nothing to prove to anyone, don’t think you can draw me out am smarter than that…

I could say more but I refuse to blow my cover to prove shit to you,,,keep guessing I hope he gets bail for your sake…

40 Responses to VELLY VELLY SEERUS PEEPU

• NUFFY says:

heh hayyy yah—-STORY COME TO- PINK WALL!!

• wat is this says:

this story makes no dam sense.sender grow the f000 up and get ur own life.u busy watching the people them business go and bath bitch.u so sensless.u are boring. boring.

• PPL busineSS says:

mornin MET…NOT even QUEEN ELIZABETH r BARACK OBAMA immune to d PINK WALL unu come wid unu scandal n if nobody know nutten bout it r even waan gi dem 2 cents we a go dash it pon unu – middle finga bitches (MAN r OMAN) unu gwhe
    :f000: :f000: :f000: :f000: :f000: :f000: :f000:

• LUNDUN says:

ok first things first

can sum1 plz tell me the background to this story. who is rohan? who is colette? why is this person (the sender) trying to prove sumthing to sum1?

thanks my besties

Let me drop the back ground…a di same x6 story from last week

• LUNDUN says:

thanks met :kiss

mek a go read

:peluk

u know dem did deh pan x amount a tracing ina di topic bout who a talk facts and who not so di sender send di evidence :hammer

• soap opera says:

another case of dem know how to thief, but they don’t konw how to hide

• ... says:

huh? met help mi out wid dis nuh… Mawnin b$ mi figget

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Michieboo mi like yuh a you say facts..oh Met get it too but nuh watch nuh face just dash out yah..Mi lioke it.
    A so th ephole dem stay when MET touch a certain class a ppl dem a try tun mi inna a idiot, who nuh want run in wid lawyer always a beg removal request a weak.

mawnin ispy…… dotty si di link ina di post u neva si di back n forth cussin last week wid di x6 people dem whey get pick up?

ispy mi nah lukkkkkkkkkkkkk…michie come wid di evidence

• Kremlin4life says:

Morning met n metters thanks FI the clear up Deh met cau me did totally lost

:kiss

• LUNDUN says:

metty ooooooooooo

i once was blind but now i see hahaha

mi go read di first post an undastan di tings dem now.

but mitchiboo, u said nak should say hi to margaret for u, who i’m assuming is apart of the ennis family, an how u don’t hear margaret name being called, but a margaret was on the list of persons of interest. is that a different margaret.

• LUNDUN says:

met u know u no easy

at one point on di first post, is like u did a go limb up mitchiboo cuz she jussa reel out di info so widout apology :ngakak

lundun u know a never dat…all when mi did tink dem done dem jus a leggo some bag O book comment…u memba dem school bag deh ?

• LUNDUN says:

yes met mi memba

it was funny, cuz di more dem seh mitchiboo a chat shit, a di longer har post get :ngakak

lundun one a di time dem mi did haffi seh ”LUK HERE NUH” :hammer

• toni ann says:

morning met and metters…

i just went and read the link, so this @NAK person, if she/he thinks @MICHIBOO “dont know sh*t” then why dont she tell us the true sh*t then? or do what @michiboo said and “countarac” har? cho!

• MURASAKI says:

dis is a gossip website…dash out story or correct said dash out story…morning metters…

Four charged in loan racket

Charges have been laid against four of the twelve suspects, linked to a loan racket that has fleeced more than J$85 million from the National Commercial Bank, (NCB).

Investigators, assigned to the Organised Crime Unit say those charged are Rohan Ennis, Colette Baugh, Christopher Brown and Henry Reeves. Ennis, who was charged with fraud involving J$15 million in December, is scheduled to return to the Corporate Area Criminal Court on Tuesday where his attorneys will apply for bail.
    Baugh, Brown and Reeves, have been summoned to attend court on January 22.
    It’s reported that sis others who obtained loans were questioned on Friday and released.
    Three other suspects have made arrangements to speak with the police this week.
    The investigators started their probe last month, after being called in by bank. It’s reported, that over an unspecified period, several persons applied for loans at the Montego Bay branch of NCB. However, it was later discovered, that the supporting documents such as job letters were forged, as the companies did not exist. The cops have seized a BMW X6 from Ennis and a 2013 BMW motorcar from Reeves.

• Belly Bang says:

When it comes to di uptown people dem, dem very aggressive when one ah dem own get hawl under the spotlite….. dem siddung & pop laff when di downtown people dem business reach inna the Star…..but once ah fi dem own, nuh matter wah di suss or scandal or facts, dem all form dem army & get internet hyperactive

• Murasaki says:

I just can’t understand dem Belly. There is ghetto crimes whist the same crime committed by a upturned is an error in judgement.

Murasaki soon sign in.

• NAK says:

yes i would appreciate it if u low lifes stop puttin ur mouth in other peoples buz bitch this has nothing to do with u ur soooo rude writing the man’s name his father’s name aunts name on a gossip blog …………u dont have a life have no stories of ur own wah ur life is too pathetic to talk about talk about urself an leave ppl buz alone

what u so full of life doing here? mine u ketch di low life disease

• Belly Bang says:

NAK………………. YUH f000ING CONFEDERATE LOWLIFE YUH………. YUH CALL IT PEOPLE BUSINESS??? AH FI WI BUSINESS CAUSE THIS RASS TIEF AH DI REASON WHY:-

1. LEGITIMATE TRYING PEOPLE CANT GET LOAN
    2. DI REASON WHY BANK CHARGES ARE SO HIGH
    3. THE REASON WHY WI HAFFI AH PAY $$$$$$$$$$$ TO JUDGE, POLICE, PROSECUTORS & FI BUY PAPER & INK & COMPUTER & PHOTOCOPIER FI MAK CRIMINAL FILES

YUH RASS YUH, WHEN UNNO AH PARTY & AH FLOSS OFFA CRIMINAL EARNINGS, UNNO NVER KNOW SEH THIS RASS WOULDA HAPPEN??? WELL, THIS IS MY VIEW, IF DI GRANNY DID EVEN GET AH CHIMMEY OUTTA THE PROCEEDS OF CRIME, POLICE FI GO FI IT & SEIZE IT.

UNNO LOVE TUN UP UNNO NOSE PON OTHERS BUT WHEN THE SHITHOUSE DEM INNA UNNO BEDROOM GET KETCH, UNNO WANT USE AIR FRESHENER FI HOLD DOWN THE SCENT.

THIS AH ONE STORY LIKE BRANDON WOODARD OWN THIS YAH SITE NUH FI LET GO, YUH OLE JAGABAT YUH. UNNO COME CONDONE & RELEASE TIEF PON SOCIETY AND NUH WANT THE DETAILS COME OUT.

PEOPLE FI KNOW WHO THIS MAN BE, WHO HIM FRENS & FAMILY BE & SEE IF AH SORT AH PEOPLE WI WANT ASSOCIATE WISELF WID

• Belly Bang says:

NAK, nuh fret, dem soon come fi yuh and expose fi yuh business too, suh just siddung deh & nyam di proceeds of crime & feel seh ah suh it ah guh guh all the days of your life

• Belly Bang says:

AH nuh di picture of the van dem shoulda send in, ah di man picture mek wi all search wi memory banks & see if wi know him

• Murasaki says:

Nak yuh a really represent fi di uptowners but when shit hit the fan in JA properly not even those hills that you retreat tuh ah guh protect yuh raaaasss. Name fling out just waiting on the picture duh mi can spread pon fb…

• ... says:

Nak so if it in the newspapers its ok to publish names etc??? CLEAR OUT FROM YA ole lucifa unno.

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Nak and de criminals whey a gwan like somebody up inna de bush dem are my deadhorse. Dem RAPE Jamaica EVERY chance dem get. Mumma, puppa and granpapy and granny dem habashark we resources fi gi dem self elite status, den dem pickney dem come tun elite gangstaz , but dem bess is being thieves and cash regista fi hitmen, while corrupting we justice system.

• ANONYMOUS says:

well this much i can say to u miss michieboo i agree with everything that u have said about mr rohan he does deserve wah ever he is going through rite now he deserves it because he felt it better to spend christmas eve with a bunch of judas like urselvies……….well not juda juda got paid ur doing it for free ……..bashing the mans family over the net so u an ur friends can make silly remarks like “so di fadda so di son di fadda was a thief so same so the son” FYI miss boo howard never stole anything from anyone in his ole entire life u an ur mouth has gotten the mans entire family …..wah the f000 does this has to do with jiggs an michael and berly ….. u making talks bout rohan father disown him rohan is the only son for his father can not be disowned FYI ….. an just so u know miss boo he never stole a dim….an im sure that after i tell him about his oh so lovely friends that he was out with at stone love u seh an then lime lite u seh then breakfast u seh im sure he will recall who he was with so he will know who it is that bashed his family name over the net just so she an her friends can have a big laugh about it HA HA HA very funny boo ………… i mean seriously ok fine u know him thousands of ppl know him yes he is a womanizer a boasie ass f000a cocky as hell an he deserves what ever punishment the judge gives to him ……. but his family didnt deserve this howard didnt deserved to be called a thief jiggs children name didnt need to be in this they r not responsible for rohan he is a grown ass man an u had no rite to do this to his family…. ur a sad pathetic human being michiboo a waha be somebody u wah fi know seh u know ppl

low wi nuh? damn

• Micheboo says:

SORRY 4 THE LONG POST MET, BUT I HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS!!!

@ANONYMOUS I decided i was done with this shit from last week, are you saying I know him” really I feel vindicated’ because all I heard is that I was making shit up, so what are you agreeing to now?, me and my friends???
    I can tell you this much we all could be anonymous, Because 3/4 of the people here are NOT friends, we spread out over the world, it is a GOSSIP BLOG, we use fake names for a reason, We DON’T know each other, while we are on that subject: you think I would put shit out there to incriminate myself, LOL, LOL, LOL, You seem to be the funny and Brilliant one, what gave me away stone love, limelight, uptown Monday, breakfast, sweetie that’s a ritual’ weekly, Monthy thing. feel like I am busted now,,

you think “Met” Reader’s and Poster’s are stupid’ what are the chances that I was the only one with him on Christmas eve you really think I would really post that, are you serious, you think I post ANYTHING by accident.

One post say we are low lives, but yet you are all here in all your glory’ Stupidity is Contagious’ don’t let it rub off on youguys’ Leave the people them site to Entertainment and Gossip why it hurt you so that I dash out him file? A wah suh! Him a God, he has all you baby madda and B***hes willing to take a bullet or go jail for him….
    Unno just mad, because unno came out big and bold “Micheboo, don’t know SHIT about “ROHAN, or about “my people and unno dont know “Micheboo’ so I read out him file, Now what? you’all crying Foul, how am I affecting anyone, it’s all LIES then why worry and a pree JMG, I DON’T KNOW YOUR PEOPLE’ right?, what you looking for now, some kind of sympathy.

You want a retraction, read clearly what post,. didn’t say anything bad about Howard or that he stole a thing’ stop twisting this shit to for your own personal vendetta, stop with you damn guilt trippin, am I suppose to feel bad, like I hurt anyone, Rohan is not in Jail because of me and Jigs story I know before I even know Rohan was his nephew, Google it, I just put it together for the readers, I didn’t create it, they did.,

I said we have mutual friends, what you say babes? Rohan NEVER thief a dime, Sorry my bad”, let me be “politically correct” He is a con man, scam artist, that obtain credit by fraud, providing fake documents, and fake job letters, factitious business and names, but whatever makes you happy he obtain money or property by FRAUDULENT MEANS. Is that better, ok moving right along..

You should be his lawyer and tell that to the JUDGE’ it hurts when it’s one of your own right? Rohan know a lot of people, you think is me rat him out, no dear, his change in lifestyle and greed did, and his shit is in the news so get a grip!!! Judas is the men that sellout Jesus for 30 pieces a silver… don’t give me that cross darling, I am the least of all your problems.

Making up lies and fabricating stories about people is defamation of character, what are you saying, are there any stories been fabricated here, or are you stupid? Or is it your intent to frighten someone, Ignorance is bliss darling; I dot know you, but I am not that easily frighten, I just state what I know.

Let me skool you before I go, things that are public knowledge is NO secret, and anyone can talk about them, ok babe, (group hug). I his story never made the paper NO one knew or would be talking about him, so when you tell him that some person on JMG is talking about him or his family SO WHAT? EXAMPLE: If a story breaks in the media” PEOPLE talk about it is common assault… Again “NO ONE is Exempt”

“oh I know that bredda, can’t believe him woda do that, me and him use to go a primary school, him madda use to sell a market, him fadda did go a prison fi beat up him wife, him have a brother who is a pastor’ him have one sista name angela, blah, blah, what the HELL, people a say what them know what is your problem.. If unno a celebrity people a go want to know unno business… don’t shoot the messengers,

michiboo u soun hurt…….. stone catch u….FYI U DID SAY HIS FATHER WAS A THIEF R DONT U REMEMBER “like father like son” that was ur comment…….. oh r was that statement based on false info u got from a friend……… obviously u missed my point …….. talk all the shit u wanna talk about rohan fine dont bash ppl that dont deserve it…. an next time u wanna call a man a thief in any of ur stories just make sure u get the facts before u post because that statement was a LIE!

OHHHHHHHHH AND ANOTHER THING ABOUT THE BABY MOTHERS AND BITCHES…. I HEARD HIM WI F**K ANYTHING INNA SKIRT …….SO MAYBE U JUST A TAT BIT ANGRY AT THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT GIVE U THE TIME A DAY………. MAYBE IF I WAS IN UR SHOE I WOULD FEEL THAT WAY……BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT F**K FAMILY…….. PEACE OUT BITCH!

• Belly Bang says:

DI X6 CONFEDERATE DEM NAW STOP??? AH WAH???? BECAUSE IS UNNO UPTOWN BREDREN & UNNO DID AH ENJOY DI FRUITS OF WAT HIM RAPE FROM DI BANK, UNNO FEEL THE NEED TO DRAW THIS f000ERY OUT???????? :bola

IF UNNO MEAN THE MAN ANY GOOD, AS UNNO CLAIM, UNNO WILL KIP UNNO MOUT SHUT & OPEN UNNO WALLETS & THROW DI CONTRIBUTION FI REIMBURSE THE BANK. :cool

• MURASAKI says:

I just love it the more they , the defenders of everything uptowness dont realise that the more they protest is the more story dash out. I just wish I had something to add about this dude just out of spite… kmt, a whey yuh think, that this thief is any less a thief than the thief them that tek ppl store. clothes or pick pockets .. whatever…