TOUGHEST PLACE TO BE A FISHERMAN

9 Responses to TOUGHEST PLACE TO BE A FISHERMAN

• ... says:

This place! I remember wanting to go on a volunteering project there but my husban seh not a rass lol :cd

i doah blame huzzy lol

dotty mi cry when mi watch this when dem seh di kids get malaria …with that said u nah sign up?

• ... says:

no man mi did well waan go cause it was helping kids & so forth, but him seh no sah lol.

• ... says:

Met yuh waan mi have no husban? lol there was a rebuilding of some communities & resocializing kids that used to work the mines project but di rastaman seh not a rass can I go cause my children need me & him need mi lol but it is on my vision board so I know it will happen when it is to happen. oh met speaking of kids check out this camp some ppl from London & Ny put together in JA its called Lil RagaMufffin Summer Camp. Him seh mi fi help Jamaica kids first cause a desso mi come from (he has a point)

Well fi me children come first but u cant clean the stream and not the sea because they are both dependent on each other and when one is dirty the other gets dirty as well. I always wanted to do something for the young women in Jamaica , the underage and the aged who have suffered because of sexual abuse. Pedophilia has been rampant and somewhat accepted on the island..I believe it is the cause of most of our ills so hopefully I will be able to do this in time

• ... says:

Yes Met I believe you will. Just remember it just takes a step. The future of Jamaica lies with women. From our women get stronger, we can raise stronger men & women, & be a stronger balance for our partners.

yes it does with God’s help I will get to it

God go with you met and in all your endeavors may you succeed and be blessed.