WITHDRAWAL – SUNDAY DAGGA

images (1)

What would send you into withdrawal from sex?Has this ever happened , if so what was the cause?

43 Responses to WITHDRAWAL – SUNDAY DAGGA

• Oh Dear says:

Coming out of a long / difficult breakup relationship, and just wanting to give men a break so i just chill by myself for a while, get intouch with my inner being and focus more on me. i think i went as long as 1 1/2 yr at one point.

thats long oh dear…but I understand u do need to take some time to yourself soemtimes

• Real says:

after giving birth …

yes. stress

• Pudding pop says:

Baptism

being spiteful :maho

an dem seh dat wi mash up relationship caw wi nuffy wol bak di man tings fram em

how woman fi give it up and angry no sah

• Yep! says:

When a guy is being blatantly dishonest with me and tries to act like he’s innocent. Met, di guy I’m seeing tried to play me for a fool yesterday and had one of his friends text me and tried to make sexual advances at me…as if I didn’t know what the fuck was going on, but me ago play fool fe ketch wise. Den a tell mi seh him have couple friends weh flyeen from outta town ( one of which is a female) and they’re staying at his 4 bedroom home. Met……………………………………!!!!!!!! Dis fool told me he gave di gal his master bedroom to sleep in, which is the sed bed weh wi fuck eena, which sounds suspect to me cause when di friends dem come to town mi nuh hear from him this whole weekend. 8 more days and come January 1st, new year..new boo :wowcantik

• Real says:

after me have baby mi jus never interested none at all …none a tall lol …it did jus disgust mi and mi jus neva interested

yep mi nuh know a wha do dem but mek sure u gi him a nice wuk before u drop him

fi how long real?

Mi noe wen mi angry not evn a waist movement em a get :nohope:

yep doah falla met n gi em yuh gud goods mek em galang to di girl inna di master bedroom brite

zervah yeppie fi do it ………. mek him tink she nah lef

• Yep! says:

Met I’ve been putting off dating this other guy for about 2 years now, all because mi a play Ms. Monogamous to this joker, but not no more cause I have a date with him Christmas nite and then Friday nite. His house ” guest” can geem a propa whine :nerd

• Yep! says:

Me ago show him whose more wiser and foolish…watch me an im

• eyecandy says:

Nite nite

• Real says:

over three years lol

• Real says:

mi did watchsome ting pon oprah and mi did a wonder…den it happe to mi …mi mean o interest not in the slightest

yepie run him

• wife a wife says:

When you deh wid a serial cheater and him no seems to be wanting to change.. Di slightest touch a him hand mekk mi kin crawlll. And den diss germs have di nerves fi come home afta him known escapades an wah come argue ova mi good germs free goodies.Nutten turn mi off especially when me see some a di “free clinic victims” dem weh him lay wid. Juss the utter word of sex coming out of his mouth made me want to puke. I realized I was not his type, because he chose the dancehall, nightlwalkers rather than the good wife i was. His favorite phrase was “they never tell me know to anything i desired” and with that confirmation I pick up my draws and family and run for my life.

• Yep! says:

Met a have a plan mapped out feem but dis time, I’m a play it reeeeaaaaallll cool and mek him think we still good on that tip and keep my distance ( I’m the queen of excuses) and run im when mi bonified with my new boo.

run him good yeppie…him too bright bout ina same bed

met mi undastan weh ya seh but yuh noe yeppie mite get a stalka afta dat suh mi did a seh juss let em guh dry n no memories

• Yep! says:

Dancehall men/ dancehall promoters are the absolute worst type of men to date.

• Yep! says:

Met/ servah, when di bwoy tell mi dat, there was this awkward silence…and then mi jus start laugh ( that ” yea you done fucked up now nigga). First off, why would you tell me some shit like that, and secondly, why would you disrespect the sanctity of our fuck bed? Little shit like that turns me the fuck off and I lose interest very quickly, and once you turn me off, there is no turning me back on and if you luck up and do, it’s because I’m up to no good at that point.

• Yep! says:

*that ” yea you done fucked up now nigga” laugh

Yea is like em a disrespect yuh indirectly em briteeee baddd no man em deserve a open insult

dat dh dating ting is a :nohope: setup but dem still a dweet mi nuh undastan still weh da person deh a seh like she a seh di dh ooman dem a free cklnic victim???? y diss ppl weh naw diss yu caw if yu deh wid em u can b considered di same ting ijs

• Real says:

Yeppi before u lef him u si .u fi call him and tell him seh…A FEW F UR FRIENDS ARE COMING TO VISIT …..ONE BEING A MALE AND YU A GO MEK HIM SLEEP INA UR BEDROOM ……..

r juss sen em a picture inna message n seh goodbye happy riddance :nohope:

• Highclass says:

Stink cat, simple

• EbonyLolita says:

I’ve been on a hiatus for almost 2yrs. Honestly it started w/ my Mum being sick w/ Cancer, then I broke up w/a man I thought I loved & eventually my Mum died of Cancer. Death makes you re-evaluate your WHOLE LIFE! I had to regroup & get my mental together. I ain’t even crave di fuck ting. Now I’m in another transition but enough clarity where I know I want a relationship & some stead “D” LOL. But a wintertime & I ain’t goin out as much as Summa months. I’ll get my groove back eventually. Mi sorry fi di next man doh b/c a bruk mi ago bruck it off since it’s been so long. :mahos :kiss :hope

• DWRL says:

The man very very very dead wood ;(

• DWRL says:

It didn’t send mi in no depression though, more like a cheating spree lol

• Yep! says:

@ real, I’m jus gonna play it cool and do some sneakin shit behind his back til I’m comfortable enough with my new dude to let this joker go..he’s gonna call me one of these days and my new boo is gonna answer my phone…now how’s that for a spiteful bitch?!

• Yep! says:

Ladies, this time around he’s not gonna get the reaction that he expected cause I done flew off the handle before, so when I played it cool today his head was twisted. Mi know EXACTLY weh mi ago do this time around…game on!!!!!!!!

• Yep! says:

Girls, wish me luck on my dinner date on Friday. :2thumbup

yes yeppie nuff luck

• realyute says:

Stink pussy mek mi withdraw from sex fi awhile, big turnoff mek mi doh wah touch woman fi awhile

• oney says:

@Ebony I’m here for you when you are ready! lol.

a di chute realyute sum a dem doah noe how fi wash dem cratchez rite

• Little Willie says:

Lawks…mi miss Yep! a beg support fi har bad behavior. Yu betta mine how yu play one gense di other. Yu nuh see how the girl inna Bevly Hills get har baby daddy shot by bunna man. Now bunna man deh a GP a play gig.
    Met….yu want a lik bout Yep! fi straighten di nail before she leff…..LOLOLOL.