IN BOLD, FOR THE MEN, HAVE YOU?

women-shoes-Optimized

The men speak: The most unmanly thing I have ever done
BY DONNA HUSSEY-WHYTE All Woman writer [email protected]

‘REAL’ men are expected to have a certain air about them, a certain je ne sais quoi that makes them stand an inch or two above their female counterparts. For the most part, they are seen as the stronger force that provides stability in a relationship and in their homes — the resident roach killer, lizard chaser, cupboard door fixer and concrete mixer.
It’s a lot to live up to — the expectation to always be macho and never tear up, and as the men below confess, sometimes they bend the rules a little.

1/1
Here are some ‘unmanly’ things men we interviewed confessed to being guilty of doing.
Curtis Simpson, 40
I watch Lifetime movies.
“I love to sit and watch a good Lifetime movie,” Simpson said. “Once upon a time I used to do so with my girlfriend but after a while, [even if she wasn’t there], I realised that once I turn on the television the first channel I check out is Lifetime. Though I have never actually cried, I have come very close.
Derrick Bryan, 31
I cried when my girlfriend left me.
“I cried when my girlfriend told me she was leaving me for another man,” Bryan confessed. “Many men would say I am a sissy, but I can tell you nuff of them bawl like baby when their woman leave them, even if they don’t do it in public. And I am not ashamed to tell you that when my girl started cheating on me and I confronted her and she actually admitted it to me, I cried like a baby. It didn’t even matter to me that she was standing right there.”
Javoughn Campbell, 21
I squeeze my aunt’s blackheads and scratch her hair.
“I have no problem getting a clean towel, soaking it in hot water and applying it to my aunt’s face in an effort to get the blackheads [out], ” Campbell said. “Then I will get to work squeezing them. When that is done, I will scratch all the dandruff from her hair. These are things I enjoy doing.”
Winston Richardson, 30
I went to the salon to get my hair texturised
“I wanted to look nice and suave so I went to the hairdressing salon to put a wave and curl concoction in,” Richardson said. “Then because the girls were so accommodating, I had a manicure and pedicure done. I wouldn’t do it again though, not because I didn’t like it, but because the female customers were giving me strange looks.”
Fred Cox, 26
I exfoliate and buff an use her Bath and Body Works products
“I exfoliate my face with her apricot scrub and use her buffer to get the dead cells off. I use her cherry blossom Bath and Body Works fragrances and I’m all nice smelling and smooth afterwards. And I don’t care.”
Andre Ithmus, 22
I pee sitting down.
“I have done number one sitting down,” Ithmus told All Woman. “Sometimes I really just can’t be bothered standing up and find that it is more relaxing to just sit down, especially if I am very tired.”
Phillip Moses, 37

I shaved my thighs
“My girlfriend was grossed out by how hairy I was, so I just took her razor and shaved my thighs,” Moses said. “I don’t consider that shaving the legs, as I didn’t go below my knees, so there’s nothing girly about that, and she was happy.”
Larry Jackson, 29
I take unmentionables from off the clothes line.
“Many men would frown at the thought of touching a woman’s underwear when it is not on her,” Jackson said. “But I have no problems picking up a woman’s underwear off the clothes line. It doesn’t matter if she is my girl or not — it could be my sister, cousin or just a friend. Of course I can’t tell my brethren this ’cause they would think I am a sissy. But I really see nothing wrong with doing it.”
Anthony Stewart, 40
I’ve put make-up on.
“I have put on make-up,” Stewart said. “I sat down and allowed a girlfriend to put make-up on my face — mascara, lipstick, eye-shadow, the works. Then I admired myself in the mirror, then washed my face.”

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/The-most-unmanly-thing-I-have-ever-done_13186635#ixzz2FbUPXP7d

69 Responses to IN BOLD, FOR THE MEN, HAVE YOU?

• i&i says:

I pissed sitting down too.. hahaha.. It all started when i moved to Foreign. Because i was uncircumcised, i couldn’t AIM. My mother always got upset with me for making a mess. So i started sitting. IT took years before i figured out you have to pull back foreskin in order to pee in a straight line.. lol After that i never stop sitting but ONLY at home..

• good girl gone bad says:

The blackhead one have mi ah way lol…as for the makeup wearer that is kind of questionable…

Good morningggggggggggggggg met n metters :peluk

3gb :hammer

i&I so when u sit down u penis nuh touch di bowl?

ere she :ngakak

Obsssssss morning :peluk

Chuet :kiss

• good girl gone bad says:

Zerva, Met, Chuet, and metters mawnin!!!!! Eww met, i dont like that image so early in the am lol

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

met :hammer gud ques doah

mawnin 3gb :)

3Gb mawning dear I don’t know where Met find har picho dem but dem damn funny

dah pic yah di observer did have up im not guilty oo :hammer

• good girl gone bad says:

dah pic deh funny bad, mi know mi did in for some real weirdness jus by looking at that pic…unnu know met love di foolishness sometime! lol

• good girl gone bad says:

Im jus waiting for i&i to come back and inform us if the penis touch di bowl lol…met have mi curious now, dont know where she come from!

3g :angel

• LadyWoW says:

ok di pissing sittig down is not tooo bad, but di exfoliating with the bath and body works noooo am not feeling dat

:malu2

i and i soun like 2 smaddi inna 1 (no pun intended) :alay

• Little Willie says:

Mi Aunty dem put wig pon mi head an tek pikchurr. To this day we still laugh at it. Di wig trashy suh till, an di wife beeta stretch right out…lol.
    Mi nah lie, mi do the siddung an piss thing fi years. But, unlike others, mi nuh have nutt’n a swing inna di bowl.

willie :hammer :tkp

• Brightlight says:

Good morning sweet Metsy and Metters :peluk

I swear I get a good laff reading this BUT:::::

Mr. I wear makeup just come outta di closet man. :hoax2

morning brightie :peluk

• Little Willie says:

Met….weh yu a lik yu head fah? “Size is not important”. That is what mi hear all di woman dem seh, awhoa.

• Phat Rabbit says:

Willie just kill me to rhatid, no sah di trashy wig and stretch out wife beata

• good girl gone bad says:

willieee ___________________________________________________ weh yuh seh at least it nah touch di nasty bowl dwl

den willie a suh di ting shawt :nerd

• good girl gone bad says:

zerva yuh too bad!…U need glasses to view willie tings dwl

• Well my Pickney dem fadda use to pull up him boxers inna g string an model out rass fi mi put on all mi heels an step out baxide, him kno him coulda always get mi fi laugh nuh care how mi vex,,, and mi Neva hav a reason Eva after all these 18 years to think anything fishy about it cause it was always in the privacy of our bedroom

• Phat Rabbit says:

Obs and GGGB no do Willie so man, lol

• Little Willie says:

Petite…..Observer…….Pet iiiiiittttt!!

• LadyWoW says:

DWFL WILLIEEE :travel

• LadyWoW says:

Mi nah lie mi did know a guy have more product dan mi inna him bathroom and shave all a him body hair..mi neva loike it at all mi :takut

willie weh yuh seh lickle n talawahhhhhhhh :hammer

I loved this article & meant to send it to u Met – it made me laugh the other day :ngakak

• Riches says:

Willie at least yuh honest :ngakak Obs yuh nuh si weh WIllie name dwl a side note though, some men will experiment but women have to be weary of men who go beyond experimenting, like d make-up ting no rostah it nuh right that gone too far

cindy :maho

While I taught my son to stand & pee asap, I rather prefer men sit & pee, bcuz it’s a lot less messy than when men stand (some men any way). There’s even an Asian country that just put it into law that men must sit & pee lol.

Oh is Taiwan & it’s not in law as yet, but them & Sweden working on it.

Asian country know why dem put it ina law…………remember dem a di smallest and aiming with a shorter barrel does not guarantee ur target :maho

Met, r u stereotyping? I’m sure there r some Asian men out there who can shift wombs *I’m just saying* :nerd

• good girl gone bad says:

Cindy always ah come wid dem random information deh lol…I would prefer an asian sit and pee as well because it can get quite messy. Mi hate when man nuh know how fi aim or wipe up afta dem make a mess…One man come ah mi house and use the guest bathroom, when him done the pee drain from the toilet bowl to the floor. Yuck!

Shift how much of the womb and by what means? Im not stereotyping I doubt they can touch the womb or cervix…shoot missiles on it sure but………..shift? :travel

3gb u a luk pan cindy :maho
    all mi a look mi neva si one naked yet when u can tek a shot pan a white man……..nope u know when u plant ground provisions and di fus bump a shoot whey come up? Im guessing that will be what they have

I read a lot 3G, & with particular zest, any literature that makes any form of reference to the male genitalia. That situation weh yuh describe is y I mek sure i have my bleach always & Lysol specifically wen anybody a come a my yawd.

No Met, yuh a duh di Asian man dem bad. I’m beggin a chiney or coolie man to run eenn rite now if a unuh naym “horse”. Doe shame mi, run eeeennnn!!!

• Little Willie says:

Like concrete nail, Observer…..DWRCLLLLL!!!!

Cindy :maho

yes LITTLE willie :maho

• good girl gone bad says:

From one avid reader to another i can understand and appreciate that!! Cindy mi have di clorox wipes right pon top ah di toilet and di spray right beside it (can’t keep much in there because there is no cabinets to keep all the cleaning products). I only wish they would understand that they can use the products as well to clean after themselves lol

• Very Blessed says:

Well I wish my son and husband would sidung and piss because mi tired fi clean piss offa deh tiolet seat, especially at night when mi run inna di bathroom and don’t turn on deh lights and sit right inna it. ewwwww. MEN PLEASE STOP PISSINGI PON DI TOILET SEAT WE FEMALES DON’T LIKE IT. also my hubby have an obession with popping pimples on my face. If he sees one and I tell him to leave it alone. He will actually get vex with me. He said it’s because all of his sisters and brothers and his mother use to ask him to pop their pimples and he just go used to it. he is the baby of the family.

• @Very Blessed..buy some Lysol wipes and put it in a de bathroom and teach yuh son an husband fi use dem.yuh husband should a know dat by now

• i&i says:

Met i Wish!! I’m just and Average dude. @Brightlight Go easy Star..

i&I whey u call average?

:nerd

• good girl gone bad says:

average nuh touch di bowl?? *side eye*…mi jus ah ask still…

• good girl gone bad says:

zerva and dem damn glasses!

Mi strain dem fi c willy tings suh dem nuh 2 great agen :hammer wors nite a cum

• i&i says:

i’m like a 6 or 7 with Girth..

oh ok dats reasonable but u should still hang little down oo unless u hold it :hammer

• i&i says:

What a way MET know dee thing.. loll I have to hold and especially in the mornings

• good girl gone bad says:

zerva tek off di glasses now! u can see 6 or 7 wid girth!! i&i u ah work wid ah ting man, dat nuh bad…

:tkp

• good girl gone bad says:

met yuh fass enuh…curiousity killed that cat *pardon the pun* :ngakak

mine how yuh ah fass wid i&i lol

the*

3gb u know u nuh easy I&I mi know yes lol one ting mi good wid – – – — measurement

Lol hear di angel to nuh Met which measurement length n girth lmao

• good girl gone bad says:

:ngakak Den hear u bout u good wid measurements…Satisfaction bring di cat back enuh! dwl…Dont mind me ppl i jus feel haunted today!

3GB haunted is not di wurd

• good girl gone bad says:

gimme di word nuh zerva??

fearless

• DWRL says:

Makeup guy is gay, the others I would consider real men, my ex used to do our laundry and if I had panties or bras in it he would was them, LADIES YOU CAN’T WANT A MAN THAT DONT DO THOSE THINGS BECAUSE GOD FORBIDS YOU SICK IF NO HIM WHO IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU, WASH YOUR ASS, CLOTHES , CROTCHES ETC,. I LOVE A MAN THAT WILL DO THOSE THINGS, MEN THAT DON’T WILL BW GONE ONCE OU IN THE POSITION WHERE YOU CAN’T DO FOR YOURSELF.

OH THAT GUY BUSSING HIS AUNTS BLACKHEADS IS A REAL DARLING, NOT MANY MAN WOULD DO THAT :)

The shaving. I not like a airy man so if he’s willing to shave he’s a keeper.

The mani and pedi why not?? If he a garbage man, truck driver , construction worker he will need it once in a while , nothing wrong with a an taking care of himself for his woman.