DANCE FALL OUT?

Screenshot_2012-12-18-16-30-14-Optimized

CLICK ON PIC

16 Responses to DANCE FALL OUT?

• Original Goodas says:

Met a dis me did a ask if u get. dem did a gwane bad me hear. sista do her bad and say she walk and fuck off all a dance hall. If u sister can do that to u, them damnnn..

But in reality, u and my sister a enemy we are enemies tooo, but dem say a tru Keisha did go a short dance that why shorty go back..

it sticky pon dem

:nohope:

• SHAWTY IS NOT EVEN LOYAL TO HER PUSSY MUCH LESS TO BE LOYAL TO HER SISTER. IF YOU HAVE A SISTER LIKE HER, WHO NEEDS ENEMIES. I THOUGHT SHE WAS A OK PERSON BUT WHEN I SAW THE PARTY PICS. POSTED ON FB, I SAID WHAT A EVIL, WICKED BITCH DO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HER OWN SISTER. I BET KIESHA AND HER FRIENDS ARE LAUGHING AT HER. THEY USE HER LIKE A POND. BUT SHAWTY LOVE ATTENTION AND LOVES TO BE USED UP LIKE HER DISLOYAL PUSSY!

• good girl gone bad says:

Which shawty is this??

• BK says:

MI AND MY SISTA WOULDA DONE TO BUT MI WOULDNT TEK IT TO DI WEB IN DAT MANNER, CAUSE DATS CERTAINLY NOT A CLASSY BEHAVIOR DUNKIRK SISTA.

• Original Goodas says:

BK them live them lives through fb

• Original Goodas says:

Me naa lie shawty look a way to me, like she neva done mek…god forgive me but a tru. her looks plus her behavior just dutty. no matter how she dress she look like she still waa scrub

• channel 7 news says:

Go Sister, sister
    Sister sister, sister sister

I got my own mind
    I do my own style in my own time
    And now that everybody sees
    How different we have come to be

Sister sister,
    Even though I’m glad to be with ya
    I gotta feel whats real for me,
    Like you got to do whats right for you

Sister, sister sister,oh
    Sister sister! :kr

Ms Met Mawnin :peluk

• SORRY, GOODMORNING MET & ALL,
    IT IS NOT STICKY. KIESHA KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHEN AND IF SHE WENT TO SHAWTY’S PARTY. SHE KNOWS THAT SHAWTY EASY TO TURN AGAINST HER SISTER. KIESHA WIN C

mawnin 7777777777777777

• BK says:

IF A FREN DUH MI DAT MI WOULDA BEND WORSE MY SISTA NO SAH SHAWTY EVIL BAD AND ALL A WINE UP PON BAR TOP

• channel 7 news says:

heh duppyA :mewek a mek war wid duppyB :matabelo ova who go a duppyC :dp duppy dance n had duppy fun :confused:

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :sorry

• No Joke says:

MET MI COMMENT GONE!!!!!!

no its there mi a try fix it…u click the pic and the comment under it instead of on the main page

• No Joke says:

BWOY DEM PPL YAH NUH KNOW DI MEANING OF FAMILY AND LOYALTY….CAUSE NUH GAL CAN VIOLATE MY SISTA AND MI GONE SUPPORT DEM DANCE!!!!!

• kmft says:

OH PLEASE SISTA DID THE SAME SHIT TO SHAWTY WHEN SHAWTY AND TOYA NOT SO SORT OUT AND TASHA A WAR SISTER GO A TOYA DANCE AND IN VIDEO LIGHT A DANCE UP A NITE TIME UNTIL DEM BITE SISTA INNA HAR RASS..SUH PLEASE SHE JUST GOT A TASTE A HER OWN MEDICINE..KMFT..