IT DUSSA REACH THE STAR- SUZIE Q

NewsS1602_1_PZYLMsuzieqAM
Suzie Q
Husband claims she slept with

an artiste

Curtis Campbell,Star Writer

Media personality Paula ‘Suzie Q’ Henry has denied allegations made by her husband, recording artiste Horace ‘Mr Absolute’ Henry, that she cheated on him.

According to Suzie Q, her husband of 19 years is trying to tarnish her reputation because she wants out of an abusive and loveless union.

This marks the second occasion that the couple decided to call it quits on their marriage. Suzie Q had filed for divorce in 2005, however, on the advice of close friends and for the welfare of her children, she decided to give Mr Absolute a second chance. This time she says there is no turning back.

“My personal life is my personal life but I just decided to clear up things because he is saying that we had this beautiful marriage, and I decided to leave him because I found somebody else and that is not the case.

his frustrations

I decided to leave him a long time ago and I stuck with him because of our two kids. One of the reasons why I decided to get out of this is because he is taking out his frustrations on me. He is verbally abusive because he feels like his career should have been better off because he is married to Suzie Q. So there is a lot of fussing and fighting and I just can’t deal with it, he is saying that I have an affair and he has never seen me in any compromising position with any individual,” she said.

Suzie Q also disclosed that the current divorce settlement between Mr Absolute and herself was going well, until the artiste found out that he stood to gain financial stability if he could prove that she cheated on him.

“We are going to sell our property in Jamaica and he is supposed to get half, I want to keep the children because I am a good mother. But now he is saying he is going to sort out his life in America and send for his kids, because apparently somebody told him that whosoever keeps the kids will get a bigger portion of the settlement,” Suzie Q continued.

“I just want a peaceful divorce and I want him to stop accusing me of a relationship because he has no proof of it. And after the things that he is saying on the road there is no way I would reconcile with him. He just wants to pin me on somebody so that he can use the infidelity law against me. He already has our house in Georgia and will come out of the marriage with a tidy sumÉI took my name out of that property five years ago because I wanted out of the relationship,” Suzie Q said.

Mr Absolute also edited several episodes of Suzie Q’s Video Alley countdown and also wants half her salary for the time invested. Suzie Q is now asking her fans for support through her dilemma.

“I just want my fans to pray for me and ladies don’t fall into a trap where you are trapped with a man because of your kids. Take care of your children but never sacrifice your happiness, because if you are not happy your kids won’t be happy. I won’t rule out getting married in the future but I just don’t want to be caught in a box so just pray for meÉlife is just too short to be living like this,” an emotional Suzie Q said.

Mr Absolute on the other hand was more explicit on the situation and told The WEEKEND STAR that he feels betrayed.

never cheated

“It’s a bad experience, Suzie Q mek a decision wey mi nuh too like. I came to Jamaica with the intention to pay attention to my career and it was going good until she signed Spanner Banner to her label. This is over 16 years since we have been married and I invested a lot of time in the relationship and her business and then she a guh tell mi sey she fall in love with Spanner Banner? Suzie Q is somebody who I care for. I cook, clean and drive for this woman each day and I never cheated on her before,” he continued.

“She even took one of our cars and gave it to Spanner Banner and sey she is going to move out the house. She a sey we have been separated for over a year now but we only start have problem since she sign Spanner Banner four months ago. I thought we had the perfect marriage and that we were role models, am so disappointed,” Mr Absolute said.

Both Suzie Q and her estranged husband are now aiming to embark on solo projects while the divorce takes its course. Suzie Q is plotting to go back to radio while Mr Absolute is working on an album called My Inspiration, which is expected to be released in 2013.

Suzie Q also presented to The WEEKEND STAR a letter from her lawyer at Robinson, Phillips and Whiteborne law firm. The letter stated that she and her husband had been separated for over a year and that she is expected to vacate the house until it was sold.

23 Responses to IT DUSSA REACH THE STAR- SUZIE Q

• Belly Bang says:

She cry abuse, him seh young bwoy mash up him life…..she seh move on, him seh why yuh tek wi vehicle gi Joe Grind.

Ok then,

• Lol all who get piece off a suzie come talk….. a long time we a hear the rumours.

• Belly Bang says:

It was actually featured here several weeks ago, it just ah drap yah now in the Star. Mi like fi look at all angles. Who have the info pon Spanner Banner????? Wat is he about??? Wat him ah seh??? Him & Suzie live together???

• Quiet Storm says:

Hey Hayyyyyy
    Morning Met and Metters
    I shall be waiting and reading caw mi know di metters ah goh drap tory pon wi

• Realtalk says:

Met morning morning, yes suzie q is a woman like me self why she no talk bout the green card shaggy give her same husband absolute she tek the man from his American wife .shaggy can’t talk to no one handle the man like dog have as her cameraman & wash cook baby sister ..she handle the man like dog she get her citizen now I leave u to spanner banner fe beat out ur rass .suzie q spanner not takeing them artist bunn that put u put video spot light all a Jamaica know that u cheate pon the man & boss him soo please we know u like a book old fucker gal..met she is no lady!!!

• sweet says:

THERE ARE 3 SIDES TO EVERY STORY HIS, HERS AND THE TRUTH.

I LIVE IN PORTMORE,I SEE THIS AT SPANNER BANNER HOUSE ALL THE TIME IT’S LIKE SHE LIVE, THERE,I LIVE CLOSE BY AND YES HE DIDN’T HAVE A CAR, BUT HIM HAVE A CAR NOW, SO LADY YOU KNOW YOU AN SPANNER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, SO STOP LIEING, ABOUT WHY DO SOMETHING YOUR NOT GOING TO OWN???

• =Skillz= says:

I remember when i use to always watch Video Alley and Mr. Absolute would be on the countdown all the time and me use to say to me self how him always deh pon it and me friend say a Suzie Man weh u expect lol…..didnt watch it in a while i wonder if spanner deh pon the countdown close to #1 spot lol

• SUZIE Q SON says:

LET ME START BY SAYING THIS,HORACE HENRY NEVER BEING ABUSIVE TO MY MOTHER IN ANY WAY,THIS MAN HAS BEING HIM MY LIFE FOR A VERY LONG TIME,WE DONT HAVE THE BEST RELATIONSHIP,BUT HE IS ALWAYS GOOD TO MY MOTHER AND I,MY MOTHER NEEDS TO TALK THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING,HORACE IS A VERY GOOD MAN TO MY MOTHER,IN EVERY WAY A MAN SHOULD BE,ALWAYS SPORTIVE,IN EVERYTHING SHE DO,JUST LIKE HE SAID FR SHE SNIG SPANNER BANNER THATS WHEN EVERYTHING START,HORACE IS ALWAYS A GOOD FATHER TO HIS KIDS,HES MORE LIKE THE MOTHER TO THEM,THIS MAN WASH,COOK AND CLEAN,I WATCH MY MOTHER DO NOTHING,SHE HAVE CARS BUT SHE NEVER DRIVES BCAUSE HES ALWAYS THERE,THEY USE TO DO EVERYTHING TO GATHER, UNTIL SPANNER BANNER COMING TO THE PICTURE. AS A MOTHER I ASK THAT YOU TELL THE TRUTH,DONT MAKE SHAGGE LOOK BAD,THE ONLY BAD PERSON HERE IS YOU,AFTER EVERYTHIG YOU AND SHAGGA BIULD TO GATHER,THIS IS ON YOU,SHAGGA LOVE HER THIS MUCH I KNOW,IT BRAKES MY HEART FOR MY SISTER AND MY BROTHER,SHAGGA AND I WE ARE NOT FRIENDS AT THIS MOMENT,BUT I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH,HE IS A GOOD PERSON MY MOTHER IS A WICKED PERSON,I LOVE HER VERY MUCH,BUT THIS IS DOWN RIGHT EVIL,JUST REMEMBER YOU HAVE TOO SONS,AND YOU WOULD NOT LIKE A WOMAN TO TREAT US THE WAY YOU DO TO SHAGGA,BUT A WISH YOU THE BEST WITH SPANNER BANNER AND I WISH HE LOVE YOU MORE THAN SHAGGE DO!!!!!!

PAULA SUZIE Q HENERY YU NEED FI CHANGE YU WAYS,YU A BIG WOMAN NOW CUT OUT THE WHORING WAYS WHA YU HAVE AN SET EXAMPLE FI YU DAUGHTER, YU WAY WID YU PUSSY PAN YU FOREHEAD,TIME FI YU STOP,YU COM PON RADIO A TELL PURE LIE BOUT YOU AN SPANNER NUH DEH,YU NEED FI TELL THE TRUTH HOW LONG YU THINK YU CAN HIDE IT??? NASTY BITCH ANYTHING INNA DARK ALWAYS COME TO LIGHT,YU MASH UP SHAGGA LIFE WID HIM GOOD GOOD WIFE,IF HIM DID STAY WID HIM WIFE THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN TO HIM,OLE WHORING GAL YU NEED FI STOP…..

• LENNY HYPE says:

SHAGGA WONDER MY YOUTH WHO FEELS IT KNOWS,SAME THING SHI DUH MI WHEN WE LIVE TO GATHER ALWAYS HAVE OTHER MAN, AN LIE ABOUT IT BUT JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR YOUTH THEM,AN KEEP ON DOING YOUR THING THE GOOD LORD WILL BLESS YOU, SPANNER BETTER LOOK OUT BECAUSE THE SAME THING A GUH HAPPEN TO HIM,WHEN MI COULDNT TAKE IT ANY MORE AN PEOPLE NUH STOP LAUGH OFF A MI …..MI IS A YOUTH MI NUH BEAT WOMAN BUT A DAT MI FIND MI SELF START DO,EVERY MINUTE MI A FI A BEAT ARE CAH MI SHAME,SPANNER YU A GOOD YOUTH YU BETTER WATCH YU SELF,CAH ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS A WHORE,JUST KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

• DivaNista says:

She is not a nice person. Someone close to me used the drive her kid to school couple years ago and she nuh live pay up. And when she do pay, it short. Her attitude was disgusting like the person beneath her and she no come out come talk or eye ball the person. Very cold woman so mi nuh surprise. I believe the husband

@DIVANISTA SHE IS REALLY A WICKED PERSON,THE HUSBAND IS A VERY GOOD PERSON JUST FEEL SORRY FOR HIM,SHI PASS DISGUSTING SHI WICKED AN EVIL SHI NUH GOOD TO THE MAN.

SUZIE Q YU A OLE BITCH FR LONE TIME,SHAGGE NAH TRY TARNISH YU REPUTATION CAH YU NUH HAVE NONE,YU A FUCK SPANNER AN DE WHOLE WORLD SOON KNOW CAH ANY THING INNA DE DARK SOON COM TO LIGHT,YU TOO BLOOOODCLOTH LIE DUTTY NASTY GAL ,MEK DE TRUTH SET YU FREE,HOW YU FEEL FI A TELL ALL THESE LIE,A LEF YU NASTY RASS TO GOD. DUTTY GAL BOUT PEOPLE A TRANISH YU REPUTATION LIKE YU KNOW WHA NAME SUH,MI A WONDER HOW ALL YOU SLEEP WHEN NIGHT COME,YU NUH HAVE NUTTEN BOUT YU

• world news says:

suzie q mek headline inna de jamaica star mi did a wonder a when it did a guh reach yah suh, mi nah lie fi a big woman a time fi yu change,yu a get ole an yu still have a pussy proplem, whats rong with you????? omg this is not good,yu a granny now yu need fi mek some changes inna yu life!!!

• Too much says:

She may not be nice, but the topic is about her cheating. Not nice Nuh have nuttin fi do wid the cheating

I agree with her, if you fall out of love with your partner it is useless to stay in the relationship. Nuff people nu happy with who they are with, but because them waa seh dem married or dat dem have partner, dem stay and accept the fuckeries. a me seh from a relationship naa work, run lef dat!!!!. nuff people too insecure widin dem self and have bad low self esteem. Meh nuh blame har, from you not in love wid yuh husband lady it betta you go your way and give him the chance feh find happiness wid someone else. and enjoy yuh self with whomever you find. sometimes love is not all about looks or money , but how yuh relate with each other and the vibes that is there.

Met a di same somebody a comment unda different name? Lenny hype > Suzie q son
    It look like a di same person to me…

mi haffi check

• Kkay says:

@Anon 6:58pm….a the same damn thing me a wonder…it sound like the one smaddy a type wid them cap lock on…kmt…cho a wah do dem?

• A today mi a listen one old Beenie enuh when him seh him ” buss a hum pon Susie q” a mi did a Wanda if a she..

• Belly Bang says:

Smady in yah have multiple personality disorder

• A she say one him did a talk bout him bus hump pan Suzie Q cause a long time rumour inna dancehall seh him a her did a fuck hard and how she suck him cacky. That woman need fi cut off the locks them and go bald. Naustiness.