WARNING VG!! VIDEO

MI NUH WATCH IT TO THE FULL MY HEART CANNOT TAKE IT BUT SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS IN AFRICA!

This Wickedness has to stop. These extrajudicail killings must end.

Say NO to More Jungle Justice!!!!The sad thing is that these kinds of Mob killings happen all the time in Africa. Angry mob taking justice into their own hands and killing people without judicial process. We saw what happened in Aluu. Now this again? The location of this gross tragedy has not been verified yet. The reason we are posting this video is to publicize their wickedness so that justice can be done and the perps exposed. They were reportedly burnt to death because they suspected they were witches and wizards

27 Responses to WARNING VG!! VIDEO

• GRAVE says:

DESPITE HOW FUCKED UP WHITES ARE! AFRICA IS BY FAR THE MOST EXTREME FUCKED UP NATION WHEN IT COMES TO WICKEDNESS TOWARDS THEIR OWN!

I HERE EVERYDY THAT RASTA MAN DEM A SING BOUT AFRICA AND NAH SING BOUT DI INJUSTICE IN AFRICA! MI BLACK BUT FUCK DEM AFRICANS! DEM HORRIFIC

may those souls rest in peace,forgive them Jesus for they know not what they have done

• kehkemkem says:

THIS WICKEDNESS TO THE HEIGHTS. GOD KNOW>>>>

I TELL YOU; LEAVE MI LET MI BE AH SLAVE FOR THE WHITE MAN.

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE RULED BY THE WHITE MAN BUT………….
    TO BE RULED BY MY OWN BLACK MAN AND PEOPLE .YOU SAY JUNGLE JUSTICE,
    I SAY THIS IS THE DEVIL AT WORK.

• omg says:

Send on a link deh

• TorontoCanada says:

Good morning Met and Metters, I can’t watch this video. Less than a minute and I saw enpugh. These folks are helpless in what is being done to them. Where are their family membr to protect them. This is an outcry

• OBSERVER says:

jezam :(

• NIKKITARUS says:

I don’t see any video

• simplicity says:

cud only watch tuh 1:32 nd will not go a inch furda what kind of wickedness is this dem beat dem half dead and all den turn round fe start lite dem mi heart leap even the poor old ooman got a kick in her face smh..rip

• kgn13 says:

DAT IS WHY UNOO HEAR ME ALWAYS A BUN DEM OUT PON YAH,ME NO INNA NOTHING WID DEM.WHA YOU THINK DEM DEAL WID THE PPL DEM SO…ACCUSE THE PPL DEM OF BEING WITCH. A SO DEM CLAIM SAY THEM DEAL WID WITCH. ONE A THE OLD LADY SON STILL LIVE INNA THE AREA,AND A SEE THE PPL DEM WHO DEAL WID HIM MADDA SO SHABBY.

Evening Met and Metters…. been silently watching the walls last few months…. I had to comment on this, I got as far as 1:35. This brought tears to my eyes… I cant even put into words how I feel about what I just watched….
    Yet when i get into discussion with my uncle about being caribbean, and not african, he cant understand why I get so upset. For the islands I have visited NO WHERE will you see this kind of justice for such fuckries….. I swear, my heart is so heavy right now…. How could they do that to there own????
    *Chocolate Dream*

• omg says:

Met send on the link mums

• Where is the video

• Baby Sham says:

I cannot believe can be this wicked and evil….. I’m still in a state of shock as if been savage beasts were not enough raining down licks and kicks on these poor ppl but they burnt them too.
    They are the wicked murderous evil doers.Sometimes you wonder why some things happen to some ppl its because them and them seed cursed….. God naaw sleep

• Riches says:

epitome of human cruelty towards each other just sad, heartbreaking to watch

• HI MET AN METTERS………..DIS IS SO GRUESOME, DIS IS WHY I DON’T TRUST DEM. DIS IS WICKEDNESS TO DI HIGHEST. ALL DEM PEOPLE WEH TEK PART IN DIS EVIL ARE DI WITCHES, DON’T TINK I COULD GO A AFRICA, DAMN ANIMALS, DAS WHY DEM SUFFER SO.

I could not watch it mi start it and stop smh

• SMDH! says:

OMG..I am in shock. I watched it to the end and I am just in shock that people can do this to anyone. They were literally burned alive. How could they just stand there and let this happen, regardless of what they thought they did? The beating was one thing, but to be burned alive…God bless their souls.

• yoko says:

:( n speechless

there is no link for the video to watch like youtube it is a video self hosted by a website

• omg says:

Oh @ met :(

• milikeit says:

Shit, this is not a clolor thing, whites do the same thing. Hitler burned jews alive, Bosnia, people were getting burned and heads cut off. Muslim Terrorist, Jamaicans cutting heads off. This has nothing to do with color, so don’t do us like that. There is wickedness amongst every ethnic and race. We shouldn’t fall into thinking that we are more evil than other races. Nopes, we are not.

• Class says:

This is why when some a dem hungry dem can’t find food to eat. They don’t even deserve a drop of rain from the good Lord. The fire that they will face can’t compare to that brush fire they used to commit murder. Animals!

I hope the money whe mi send fi sponsorship a month time not going to none a those demons !!

OMG!! these are worst than animals & cannibals I am fuckin speechless my whole day is fucked up I swear

• Nikababy says:

The website to see all those vids is called “best gore.com” a dat dem fi do child molesters and rapist, stealing don’t warrant that kind of justice!!

• A YA SO NICE says:

HOLY MOTHER,OF MARY THIS PAST WICKED. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISH TO THE FULLEST, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO A HUMAN I FEEL THEM PAIN. GOD ALL THE WARNING YOU ARE SHOWING US WE ARE STILL NOT TAKING EED AND SHOW LOVE AND COMPASSION TO EACH OTHER. LORD I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH LORD I LOVE TO SING YOUR PRAISES YOU CAME FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH TO SHOW US THE WAY LORD TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

• HIGHLY CONCERNED says:

i could only watch a small portion…gruesome to the core…who can really set another human being on fire???? this BADD, OH GOD MAN!!

• Seeing this video made me cry….i can’t stop the tears from falling, where is the law in africa? these taking matters into their own hands has to stop. I pray that the lord welcomed them with open arms.