GRAPHIC, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED- FUNERAL PICTURES OF KERNIZAN AND BARKEY

22 Responses to GRAPHIC, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED- FUNERAL PICTURES OF KERNIZAN AND BARKEY

• LONG TIMER says:

RIP Barkey such is life

• A YA SO NICE says:

VERY SAD MAY THEIR SOULS RIP, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN! HOPE HIS KIDS HOLD THEM HIGH BE THIER FOR EACH OTHER.

• MiNuhCareEnuh says:

RIP :sorry

• keep it real!! says:

You are really gone…….. because from day i know you its the first i ever see you without a smile,, RIP!!

• sweet says:

FROM THE MOMENT OF BIRTH WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO DEATH, RIP BARKEY.

• simplicity says:

is the girlfriend buried already too…rip tuh everyone

• sweet says:

@SIMPLY, I THINK THEM SEH SHE BURY LAST WK.

• A YA SO NICE says:

MISSPELL THEIR NOT (THIER )BUTTON STICKS SOMETIMES. RIP MR BARKEY SAD THE WAY YOU LEAVE THE EARTH YOU WILL CERTAINLY BE MISS BY ALL YOUR FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.RIP!!!!!!!!!

• LUNDUN says:

boy diss is so sad

rip to both

• RIP Country

• No Joke says:

RIP…

• simplicity says:

good luk’n sweet,suh dat mean joesph got buried a haiti,she here in the states and barkey in jamaica….wishing their kids all the best

• Oh Dear says:

oh lord, it sad to see how they all lost their lives due to jealousy and infidelity. ppl need to use this drama as a lesson in life, cheating never pays someone always get hurt, and unfortunately none of these players lived to tell the tale!

To see both men together looking so peaceful it so odd. Only in death we are truly at peace. I have to give my hat off to the embalmers a tuff job to reconstruct n make ppl look good as new. Dem look like two men fast a sleep. Who wud a thought. Rest in peace. I wud love to have seen or heard about Tracy

R.I.P………Really hats off to the funeral homes that handled them!

• good girl gone bad says:

I really have to give props to the morticians. They did a great job. U wouldnt be able to look on these two men and tell that they died such a hot death the way they look so peaceful. RIP

kERNIZAN EVEN LOOK PRETTIER THAN WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. I HOPE ALL 3 MAY RIP.MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THE FAMILY INVOLVE.

Yes the girl has been buried already . This Saturday makes 2 weeks since she has been laid to rest. RIP death is something we all have to face but none of us ready to face it.

• YAADMan says:

R.I.P….JAH KNOW STAR…..

• LionessRoarsStraysScatter says:

RIP to these men.

Is it just me or could they have not found a better use of the extra money rather than putting it towards tackiness?

Even in death under these extreme circumstances we still see the need to take the scandaling, snickering and hypeness to the very end.

• MzBee says:

It took guts for me to come into this topic..me did fraid bad!!! but looking at both of them you would think they were asleep…hats off to Barkey’s wife…reading the observer this morning and it really touched me…this is weh she say a di funeral

“Wayne Hamilton was the love of my life. I had the opportunity to keep him for myself but I sent him out to his fans and family so they could have him,” she said to cheers from the congregation. “Irrespective of what he does, he is a man after my heart. I marry him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, I wear it with pride and dignity,” she added.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/entertainment/Farewell-to-Captain-Barkey_12955178#ixzz2BpdZg5BA

• Sensational says:

It is so sad this happened to both men because of a woman. They both look so good. The funeral people did a good job on both of them. May the both R.I.P. Country and Captain Barkey.