TELPHONE MASH UP MEDS

I went through my husband’s phone yesterday because of my recent suspicions that he’s cheating on me but what I saw on the phone was far worse than what I was expecting to find there. It has practically ruined my life.

My husband told his cousin via bb chat that he had fallen out of love with me a long time ago, that the only reason he’s still in the marriage was because of our three kids.

We’ve been married for eight years and I’ve done everything I know how to be a good wife and this is what I get?

It would have been less painful if he was cheating. I don’t know what to do. I even called in sick to work this morning because I’ve not been able to stop crying. Should I confront him?
Should I release him by giving him a divorce? I love this man to death and I can’t believe he stopped loving me along the way. What did I do?

He always said I was a good wife, when did I stop being that?

He has been so distant lately that I thought he was seeing another woman.

My husband has ruined my life.

43 Responses to TELPHONE MASH UP MEDS

• Londoner says:

I think she needs tositand talk to him about his feelings towards her without telling him that she went through his phone at least she knows where she stands and if bad gets worse she should find a divorce lawyer because sooner or later he will cheat or end it with her..

• kind words says:

it’s never wise to search someones phone. since this is the case though my heart goes out to you. to kno that the person u give your heart to is now throwing it back in your face. i can’t say i understand your pain but what i do know is that men sometimes get complacent and take good things for granted. i’m sure he was in love with you at some point so if he can’t reach out back to that moment and reasure himself about his feelings i can only saw you guys should take some time apart and hope that will do it.

• HIGHCLASS says:

Rawted ,,, ill bet she stop dress sexy and sex the man regular,,, she prob got baptize and don’t give the man no head .. Ill bet

• MAMA says:

Sender its not that your no longer a good wife !!! But things do happen and peoples change and they often no longer feel the same. People naturally fall in and out of love. I don’t think you should confront him but rather talk about the things that has changed over years ya’ll bin together and try to work things out if not y’all should try to come to some mutual understanding. Ps: Dont beg him to stay in the relationship if his heart is no longer in it, your only gonna be fighting a constant battle you wont win

• SWEET says:

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS SITUATION, BUT IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY. PAINFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AS IT MAY SEEM, SHE NEEDS TO HAVE A HEART TO HEART AND TELL HIM THAT SHE CAN FEEL IT IN HER SOUL THAT HE NO LONGER LOVES HER. IF HE IS HONEST WITH HER AND TELLS HER THE TRUTH. MAKE SURE HE PAYS CHILD SUPPORT AND PICK UP THE PIECES OF HER LIFE AND MOVE ON… I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE WITH A MAN WHO NO LONGER LOVES ME AND IS ONLY THERE FOR THE CHILDREN…. SOMETIMES WHAT WE THINK IS THE END OF OUR LIVES IS ACTUALLY THE BEGINNING… REAL TRUE LASTING LOVE IS PROBABLY OUT THERE WAITING FOR HER AND IF SHE IS WITH THIS MAN SHE WILL NEVER FIND IT. I WOULD NOT WASTE ANY MORE YRS WITH THIS MAN…

• her says:

I just dont get these men we as women try to do our best we look good we try to find ways to spice up the relationship while maintain a home,kids and work and the husband we try to make first priority but these men just like that fall out of love,
    or they cheat, they are never satisfied well let me say SOME men not ALL. I have seen things like this happen to people around me its like one woman is never good enough or they fall out of love so easily they dont even make effort to work at the relationship its so sad I wish women werent so emotional and can drop emotions and feelings at the drop of a dime like a man can because it can be so painful. there is always a blog or magazine or book telling women how to keep a man what to do from what not to how men are simple but its just not that simple sometimes it seems like no matter what you do its never enough smh pretty sad. sorry for the rant I would talk to him try to go to counseling once youve exhaust all options n nothing works then divorce him u need to be around someone who wants to be around you dont make the kids be there reason u stay u need to find another love and be happy

• Class says:

No sense in talking it over. It just wasn’t meant to be and having three children with a man is not an insurance policy or a guarantee that you will be together forever. Don’t let the nine years become fifteen.

• Dwrl says:

Most time they fall out of love is because they busy seeing other women, you can’t see what you already have if your mind and heart is all over the place, that’s why I say BUNBUNBUN INNA DEM BUMBO, WE SHOULD BE THE ONES FALLING OUT OF LOVE. The wife have nothing to do with his feelings, so wife don’t blam yourself. MEN ARE ASSHOLES PERIOD. HES SAYING THAT NOW BECAUSE CHANCES ARE HE HAVE EYES FOR ANOTHER WOMAN OR SLEEPING WITH MEN! I say leave him because eventually he’s gonna leave you, if you start anything THAT WILL BE THE EXCUSE TO LEAVE YOU, SINCE HE’S ONLY THEIR FOR HIS KIDS WALK OUT LEFT HIS ASS WITH HIS KIDS. YOU CAN’T PLEASE THESE UNGRATEFUL MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU HAVE TO PLEASE YOURSELF. LEAVE BEFORE HE LEAVE YOU BECAUSE THEN YOU GONNA FEEL MORE FUCKED UP. DONT LET HIM KNOW WHY YOU LEAVING, EVEN THOUGH HE MIGHT NOT CARE YOU MAKE THE SITUATION EASIER FOR HIM, BCAUSE H MIGHT LONG TO LEAVE BUT JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO……MAN LEFT WOMEN THEY MARRIED TO FOR 25 years THAT 8 IS THE LEAST LIFE GOES ON

• JohnnyBigHood says:

Hail Metterz. Hush sender. Well at least you know now. The other part is the confrontation. You gotta talk to the nigga. Oh, and people should understand that there should be no secrets when you live together as man and wife. So to the people who a talk bout shouldn’t go inna phone, onnu still no understand bout married life. Secrecy is the KEY to wrecking any relationship. Wha gwaan a dark must come to rass light.

Men and Women fall out of love for simple reasons:
    – One has outgrown the other
    – The two people grew apart (different goals, dreams, principles, etc)
    – People just sometimes get tired of each other
    – Kids putting pressure on the relationship and no time dedicated to keeping the energy flowing
    – etc. etc. …

Lastly, @DWRL – don’t just look on the one-sided thing; a lot of times women leave men hanging like that too and can never justify the BUN thing. If you can justify di BUNNNA-Ting, you might as well justify the killings dem that occur because of it. Look like you prolly give up on men a long time ago but not everyone is the same. Simple reasoning and REAL BLOOODCLAAT TALK. A don’t want to tek you on but my daughter would really disagree with you. As a matter or fact mi just drop her at the hairdresser after giving her a wonderful breakfast. Now call me an ASSHOLE yuh bombohole u. Cho man.

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Imagine how she tun wife. Grown man dun know whey him did like long before marriage. How yu ago wan fi keep de marriage going fi de sake a de kids…was it because of the first pregnancy mek you tun wife, was it because of the church and family? Did you initiate marriage?

Now you know the truth why you want fi act like it nu exist? The KIDS will become ADULTS and lef yu facing the same issue that has been around while they were minors. Yu ‘husban’ love man and there’s no way around that.

• london5948 says:

Secrecy will definitely put a strain on n e marriage. Sender u already confirmed your suspicions, so move on, doe blame urself, people fall out of love every day. Move on, spend time with someone who REALLY loves u. Don’t waste time on this ediat man, when you could use that time finding true love, been there done dat…. :alay :toast

• Sue says:

The fact that you trust him enough to search his phone tells why he has fallen out of love with you. If he has grown bored and tired of your nagging and phone searching has nothing to do with you being a good wife, I’m sure you still cook, wash and clean.
    Now, if your lousy, trustless marriage is worth saving, mop up your tears, drink some rum and red bull, and head out to the counselor. After all you found what you were looking for so stfu and deal with it!
    Oops – you’d have felt better if he loved you but was cheating and bought home HIV…

• Dwrl says:

JOhnny what the fuck you dropping off you daughter have to do with me or my opinion, are you the fucking sender?? And here I am thinking you was a faggot all along :hammer

• london5948 says:

Howdy met, metters n peepers. Hope everyone is gud, Sandy tunup NY, literally.

• Dwrl says:

Good morning London yes it did :(

• Dwrl says:

Afternoon

• Belly Bang says:

Focus focus people

• OBSERVER says:

Londy you alive :)

• kehkemkem says:

you sure seh his cousin in not his lover. but and hoo boo bo your in ah ackward stop. your going to have to turn ah dutty gal my suggestion. your going to have to turn the dutty gal weh him and him cousin go pay fi lapp dance. my man nearly left me for the same thing. mi did too nunny nunny. it was ah good thing i had a stripper friend. name (ebony).and she show mi fuss pon banana now its been two year and our relationship and sex life is aaaaaaaawsomme. without no 3 some. buy yu likkle fandagles and ting dem and beat hiim wid them. sometimes when him come home be naked, you have kids so naked under the bathrobe. try get him to fallow you in your room and try bend a show the whole curnation market, no true mi seh curnation market your ah ting sah sumting bad membeh curnation market sell herb fi the bone body and blood and the food fi trenghten up you body. so my girl due ah 380% pon him cause you seh him is you everything. AND IF THE LIKKLE GERMSY DIRTYGAL FUCKK DEM WEH YOU GIVE HIM DONT HOLD HIM, DONT , WORY YOU’LL BE WELL PREPARE FOR THE NEXT MAN, WHEN MI SEH PREPARED YOU’LL BE WELL PREPARED BELIEVE MI. BECAUSE YU HAVE AH BATTY MAN.

• OBSERVER says:

Kehkem weh u seh she fi tun up si scheme :hammer

• kehkemkem says:

how yu mean. woman must ah forget how she did ah gwaan fi get the man, now she have picni and sex is on schedule. she lucky seh one likkle dutty gal nuh find him some weh bored she would sure give him sittng fi du.

• OBSERVER says:

Bwoy it stikki but mi can agree pon a ting……sex fi tun up wedda dating r marrid :) but boringniss muss not justifi cheatin

a weh johnny n dwrl a gwaan wid inna di afta math a sandy star jah noe mek wi duss hav a decent forum nuh man chaaaaaa ow di i a behave suh doah call di man dem names deh dwrl duss guh ez

• zippy says:

What did she see on the phone? him gay or wah?

• bpo says:

tek whey yuh self!

• Socialite says:

Sender pray that God can restore your marriage and soften your husbands heart. Hope things work out for the best either way you will ok with or without him.

• BJ says:

The problem is that most women thing that what they do for man is the “best” even though we voice our feelings to deft ears. Woman need to list to the man more. Accept that their way is not comforting to their man & just “try” to do things how their man want it done, as long as its not dangerous and undignified to the woman. Women must accept that there are other ways of getting from point A to point B, Besides what they think.

• bpo says:

Woman, just really need to listen to their hearts more. Man, act different when there are not in love. Man knows that only love conquer love but woman don’t know that so they are made to feel the pain.

• Saddened says:

My 2 cents…. She didn’t mention that he was or is cheating on her so i’m going to assume that he has been faithful thus far. Having said that, she needs to end this relationship before it eventually comes to that. I’m a man who has been in a similar situation. Prolonging a relationship because while I really liked that person or did love that person, I no longer felt the same. The hardest part about that situation is not wanting to hurt the person. So you try to make it work and u put on a brave face but that can only last so long if your heart is not in it. That’s why I say end it. End it because its not fair to her or fair to him. She will be better for it in the long run and may find that they go on to have a long and great friendship assuming that he did not cheat on her. Its not fair to her in the sense that she is living a lie and not fair to him because he is unhappy. So what is the use of a relationship with 2 unhappy people. End it while they can still be civil to each other.

• Mr Rebel says:

it good fi find out dat and know weh she stand, but pon a real, couples need fi stop search dem one anedda tings an jus let life be

Mr Rebellllllllllll

• Mr Rebel says:

HAIL HAIL HAIL…..EVENING ONE AND ALL!!!

• Mr Rebel says:

Met weh yah deeeaaaaallll wid, longtime di I nuh pass thru enuh

• SERENITY says:

Hail Mr Rebel,welcome back….your presence was missed…..a whey mi big friend Willie deh? Willie big up mi don….Kunta stay so :cendol

fi real ooooo where u been?

• SERENITY says:

@Sweet,mi late fi da one yah but everyting you say mi agree wid

• Mr Rebel says:

Respect inna di fullest serenity… life jus grab we an put we some weh else sometime an we caah do nutten bout it doh… a dat reach mi

• SERENITY says:

Mr Rebal nuh say nutting mi don,so it go sometimes

• Mr Rebel says:

Met mi always deh bout still but yuh kno dem caught up moments wen yuh neven have time fi yuh daily recreational activities, boy mi a tell yuh, is a break mi thief

• MzBee says:

sender talk to yuh husband widout telling him weh u find ina him phone…talk to him n see weh him head deh..di least him can do is tell u di truth…it sad reading ur email becuz sometimes we give so much n get nutten in return…somedays i feel like superwoman becuz i do everything n di least the man can do is show u him appreciate yuh…dont stay jus fi di kids cuz eventually dem grow up n leave n whats gonna be the excuse afta dat..

• OBSERVER says:

Rebel a lie :mewek weh dem duh to yu

• Mr Rebel says:

Observer is jus work mode overload, dem ones where it dont stop till di casket drops

• OBSERVER says:

Ahhh good fi c yu doah :peluk

• PhantomPhoenix says:

….any whoooo….weak oman, if bb alone cause yu fi declare se de man mash up yu life yu weak minded. bb alone isn’t yu problem… onu dislike cause a so me seit an a so me calit. We all can’t be liked on every topic so hey dis a fi me tiday.