LOVE IT

Title: ”Ah full time fi some gal work real job, and stop depend on man to survive!”

Message Body:
I just want to know what is going on now of days! Women wise up, this is not for all females but if what I have to say bun yuh….look into yourself my girl and do better. Ladies its 2012 it is not cute to be sitting around depending on a man for you to be able to pay a bill, do your hair, nails, eat food etc. Its one things for a man to treat you show he is investing into a relationship, but the end of the day you can hold your own and take of yourself. It is another thing when you, you haffi tek ill treatment, box down, and kick just to get some money at the end of the week. Then have the nerves to boost how, mi man ah mine mi, but yuh nah talk all the shit weh yuh go though to get certain things. More power to you! It feel so nice to punch a time clock and mek a honest living for myself, but it bothers me to know that some of these females have the nerve to bad mind a next women who works hard at a real job. I don’t understand, when I see people with their things I don’t bad mind them because I don’t know how hard they work for it. I might punch a time clock, pick up a extra shift a work; while you might have your mouth or pum pum pick up over time. At the end of the day, I can hold my head high while others pretend their happy on the outside but you can see their spirits are broken on the inside. You are worth more than that, honestly women to women don’t put your self in a position that if your relationship, or whatever it is mash up Yuh Dead fi hungry. Its not cute, not a wise decision at all. Women wise up!

13 Responses to LOVE IT

• Preach sistah preach! Amen

Baxide mi get eenn! Mi seh from bout Monday mi cudden get eenn a di topic dem Metty.

True words!

fi real?

• sexy eyes says:

Amen well said senda

Sorry, that’s me Cindy at 9:35. Yes mi dear, once mi click pan a topic it a tell mi seh it cyaah run di script & mi haffi shut out every internet connection. Mi nuh know wah a gwan, but di way dem a spyware every raws ting it wudden surprise mi, dats y mos time not even emails mi nuh check at work agen. kmt.

Cindy Royal

hmmm cindy maybe it was a video mi did have up ..no spyware cannot put on here though I have certain programs installed that will block them

No Metty, not on ur site, is the b-s weh the employers dem a gwan wid nowadays fi spy pan dem staff.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh ..that script thing did d a happen dem neva a spy pan u cindy but u fi log in incognito and delete history when u a lef work oo

• PhantomPhoenix says:

Met, that was the issue I mentioned yesterday. Candy yu do task manager (ctrl/alt/dlt) and end task.

yes phantom

Lol Metty, a dat mi coworker tell me, suh mi deh pan di case like Matlock.

Mi do all that Phantom cuz when the ‘can’t run script’ box come up not even the other internet tab I might have up I can’t get into, but all I can do is close it in Task Manager & try going back into internet explorer again.

Cindy Royal

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

senda :2thumbup

• LionessRoarsStraysScatter says:

For real…long gone are they days when woman stayed home minding house, land and children.

Not to mention the double wutless gal dem that won’t even motivate their man to do better.
    The man half wutless minding her somehow and she just home taking wood in bed.

We just have to realize these women exist to remind us of what we don’t want to be.

And true talk about not grudging people for what they “have”cause you never know who they had to rape, rob, kill, or steal from to get it.

It’s always looks better from the outside…..my words:

Inside Out

by Memoirs of an Empress on Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 14:55 ·

The heart leaps fueled by what the eyes see from the outside looking in
    So much believing it as though there were no consequence for sin

Lured away from the path chasing the “I wish that were me”
    Not realizing your Love, heart and spirit would no longer be free

The first half of the journey is plentiful, anything could be bought and sold
    Then the middle turns into the end with the reality that what once glittered is no longer gold

The styles, smiles and manufactured profiles all seemingly nice
    Though the perception of perfect comes at a price

No scars to heal but the words-oh those words-never leave the head
    There is no forgetting some words once they are said

The smiles become cries, you scream and you shout
    Blinded by glitter no one else understands why you’re standing on the inside looking out.