RIP

A woman screams, “They killed my niece,” at the scene where 28-year-old mom Fatime Gordon (inset) was shot dead and three others were wounded in Brooklyn.

A 28-year-old mom walking home from the store was killed and at least three other people were wounded Thursday night in a shooting on a Brooklyn street, police sources said.
Shots rang out about 9:05 p.m. on Clarkson Ave. near Flatbush Ave. in Prospect-Lefferts Gardens, officials said.
The dead woman was identified as Fatima Gordon by relatives.
“My niece is a wonderful girl,” said the woman’s devastated aunt.
“Please not my niece. God, take me. She was just coming from the store. Her birthday is Saturday. She’s a wonderful mother – why her?”

10 Responses to RIP

• honeybee says:

Lawd jesas it never ends! There are to many guns in the blk neighbourhoods…R.I.P YOUNG LADY

• MzBee says:

Met oh gosh…my my my…so much senseless killing..no one have respect fi life no more smh

• NAH LOOK says:

Jezaaassssszzzzz Christ man wat is this world coming to…RIP YOUNG LADY…
    JESUS PPL CAAN WALK IN OEACE NO MORE.
    JESUS VOMFOTT HER FAMILY. ESPECIALLY HER CHILD LORD JESUS ..
    UNUH FI PUT DOWN DI GUN A STOP TSKING PPL LIFE N LEAVING ALL THESE CHILDREN WITHOUT PARDNTS..WAT EILL BE VOME OF DEM.
    NO LORD THIS IS BEVOME INCREASINGLY CRAZY :berduka

• NAH LOOK says:

Peace n comfort *****
    mi caan even kip mi head steady

• SERENITY says:

Naw tell you no lie,mi start bawl like a big baby when mi read di lady say “Please not my niece,God take me”……R.I.P.to the dead & my heart goes out to the family….sad beyond words :nohope

• Bigbutt says:

This is so sad. R.I.P . God please guide and protect her children and family.
    The gun thing is out of control and it needs to stop.

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

so tragic…. RIP my dear. God please comfort and keep her family. smh

• The guns are not the problem. It’s these asshole black & Hispanics running around wit dem. let’s face it this shit isn’t happening anywhere except for minority neighborhoods. Ole dog shit dem. what the fuck r we doing? Jesus Christ stop the madness!

RIP FATEMA HER FATHER IS A JAMAICAN CHINESE NAME CHINO MI KNOW DEM GOOD GOOD. POOR GIRL RIP

• TEARS JUST READING MEK MI TINK BOUT MY DAUGHTER WHO HAVE A BIRTHDAY SAME DAY WID THE VICTIM….TEARING FOR A STRANGER SADDD BADDD…..YUCK HURT MY HEART…..PEACE-LOVE-HAPPINESS TO WORLD LACK OF. RIP YOUNG LADY…