MOTHER NERVY

I’m 44, and divorced. He’s 29 and my daughter is 22.

She met him at the gym and they started seeing each other six months ago. She’s really keen but he’s been blowing hot and cold so I’ve had to listen to her woes a lot.

My daughter and I went for a drink before going to the cinema a couple of weeks ago, and her boyfriend happened to be meeting a friend at the bar. I’d not met him before and I was blown away. He’s so good-looking and toned. His eyes lit up and I could tell he was interested.

My daughter goes away with her job a lot. The next time she was away, there was a knock on the door and it was her boyfriend.

I invited him in and we opened a bottle of wine. We talked and watched a DVD. I realised how much I fancied him but I kept telling myself he was my daughter’s man.

It got very late and he said he should go, but when we stood up he grabbed me and kissed me.

We ended upstairs having the most wonderful sex. He said he’d like to see more of me but wouldn’t cheat on my daughter, so it’s up to me to decide what to do.

We have seen each other secretly a couple of times when my daughter’s not around and it is as passionate as ever, but I’m so scared of telling my daughter and family.

I have a problem with the age gap, though he doesn’t. I’m worried it won’t last and then my daughter and family will hate me for nothing.

Is this just lust or is there any future in this relationship?

46 Responses to MOTHER NERVY

• TheChosenOne says:

Just trifling!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Mr Rebel says:

is a trick question dat she a ask? fuck it yah man mi neven a badda answer dat, cos she really bare face or she jus straight up mad, wen di daughter limb off piece a har nobody nuh suppose to have nutten fi seh

anedda thing weh she mean by dem we hate har fi nothing… she mad man

• HAPPY PEOPLE says:

SENDER YOU AUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. ARE YOU THAT SELFISH AND DESPERATE TO CREEP WITH YOUR CHILD’S MAN?? GUH DROP ASLEEP AND TRY NUH WAKE UP YUH HEAR MI

goodmorning mr rebel she brite both the and di boyfriend

• Mr Rebel says:

morning met, mi wuld a like fi believe a fiction

mi wudda like believe dat to mr rebel lol

• sweet says:

MORNING METTI, IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW SOME PEOPLE LET THEIR CARNAL MIND, OVER TAKE THEIR COMMON SENSE OF DECENCY.. HOW COULD SHE EVEN THINK TO TEK HAR DAUGHTER MAN, NO SHAME AND DAT BWOY IS NO GOOD.. COS IF HIM WILL SEX HIM MOTHER IN LAW, WHO HIM WON’T SEX.. SHE NEED FI RUN HIM WHEY FROM SHE AN HAR DAUGHTER.

• 13Stylez says:

U is a nasty bitch (in my yankee accent). U have no loyalty, no pride, no shame and no bloodclaat manners. I don’t care how far that dick chased u, u should run the other way….u would fuck anybody. A u name no morals pussy.

• HIGHCLASS says:

Mawrning met,,, lol boy fi mi madda inlaw sexy nuh rass look like fi her dawta but man dat ah internal disrespect ,, mi prefer set mi bredren pon dat an mek him talk up d things .

sweet di madda feel like she deh pan top …she a feel harself way too much

highclass :shutup:

• No Joke says:

No sah….da lady yah nuh easy .

• 187 Dem says:

Morning Met & all, mi seh all now mi mouth wide open. Mi cyan’t bel dis ole reptobait a ask if there is a future relationship there or lust. U nasty slime, di answer is none of the above & guh find yuh own man.. Yuh of all people should have been the one to tell him HELL NO!!! What di hell is he doing over drinking wine with u anyways & watching a movie?? Damn rubbish heap :marah

• Hey @MET this is a prime example of morals being shelved, to the gratification of ones self… normally a mother’s paternal instinct is to secure the happiness of her child, but u saw how the matter wad handled… grant u the man is just as guilty as mother… with parenting like this, how can you expect to have morally inclined kids, when they are being thought otherwise? …

• *****not

• Absolution says:

weh yeye nuh see hart nuh leap…obviously nutten serious is there the mumma shouldnt even a pree nuh relationship..unnu is big ppl suh unnu muss can keep secret by nung. juss gwaan do yu ting til your ting sort out and you find a man of your own..me personally that a one of my fantasy. is two girls ina my lifetime i date where mi just mad fi fuck off dem modda if i got the chance

absolute :tkp

disgusted by it all it sad but it common..u know a nuff man tell mi dem sleep wid mother and daughter…we did all have one pan here whey di madda and daughter get pregnant fi di same man…i dont know what to say about mothers like that …..

• english rose says:

you see these done out long time ole time live them life and want it back again woman ya weh carry kids come in this world and a talk say them a mother kmbct mi cross fi this bitch just remember this whore from the uk mi just know say a ya yu come from WHAT IS DONE WITH YOU, SHALL BE DONE TO YOU ……FUCKING OLE CROWBATE YU

• HIGHCLASS says:

Yo met but me Neva mention mi side chick , she no seh me ah fix her mommy and her friend too, but that different bc it start wid one ah brag bout me and one ah seh it’s ok u should try him too..

• I guess that would be a tall tale to tell, mother and daughter … crazy bragging rights … sorta shameful still…

• curry says:

Met Morning. A real ting this? I think I just throw up in my mouth.smh

curry morning a real ting yes it happen all di time

• Loyalpeepa says:

Gm everyone den if u madda nuh hav u back who will she a di same kinda a mumma whe wi sell u to man fi $$$ r worse mek har man sexually abuse u cah its obvious she nuh c nutten wrong wid fckin di same dick….ole Jezebel u sick johncrow stomach n dat nuh easy fi do

goodmorning loyallllllllll

• Formerly says:

mi neva know whey fi sey when mi first read it and mi still lost fi words. Mi know people wi mek up shit fi di shock factor and i hope dis is one a dem time deh

• Loyalpeepa says:

U kno dem hav mumma whe jealous n dem daughta doh dem looks shape education career r even things they achieved in life…mi always wonda y cah mi c dat happen n it always puzzle mi????

• I HAVE A QUESTION FE SENDA…SENDA, WHAT KIND OF REACTION WERE YOU EXPECTING FROM US?

• [email protected]@t!! No man…dis ya muma ya is a dutti ben dung low dung Puzzi ole…shi nuh lov ar dawta! an mii feel seh shi dweet already. Shi have di nerve fi seh shi worried bout if it will last….she really waa know if there’s a future wid ar dawta man? Dis ya muma ya want some hot oil pore dung inna ar battyole!!!! Excuse di cussing Met… Nooooooo. A dis yuh call abomination….da muma yah waa get a good step pon wid di roach killa pointed man shoes.

• Disgusting, and there are some Mothers that are jealous of there daughters. I don’t understand it though. I don’t get.

I hope the daughter finds out and leaves them both alone and find a good man.

That ‘Mother’ wouldn’t even get a wedding invite. Her old foot want to feel young again. Well get a computer and go on a dating site. 1 out of every 5 people meet online now.

• Anna says:

My blood boiling as I read this, my mother is 16yrs older than me and looks great! she will never in life watch or look pun my man and dem, I will try not to be nasty and cuss because what is done is done, but big nasty dutty whoring woman how dare you sleep with your daughters fucking man you are stink! you should be ashamed, your pussy should fall off, de same man dat fuck yu daughter push him buddy inner your pussy, it have no excuse for entertaining your daughter’s man, I want to spit on you through my computer, what the fuck! I can’t believe you are even fucking thinking of continuing with this over your daughters man, jesus christ you need to be shot! ah done!

• NoSah says:

You is a nasty dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• simplicity says:

she av sum fuck’n nerves ….. :batas

• BABYGIRL says:

A must joke story this to rass, because who ina dem right mind a fuck dem daughter man behind har back…Mi seh God a cum sooner than we think, yuh need a lick cross yuh face wid a brick…..kayliss

• First off she wrong and nasty to do what she done and she is fuckin mad to write in and ask what people think.

That indicates that she thinks her behaviour is normal and that decent people share her code of no morals!

She then PROVES her stupidity and mental instability, by asking if we think there’s a future kmrcbct!

CRAWNY WHORING RANCID PUSS GYAL IT NAH GUH WERK IT NAH NUH FUTURE AND EVEN IF THERE WAS AN ETERNAL FUTURE FOR THE TWO A UNNO DUMB FUCK YUH DON’T REALISE THAT IT WILL BE AT THE EXPENSE OF ANY FUTURE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!

So know you’ve had a reality check with the whole wall (except 1) agreeing with the fact that you’re an old washed up dutty bungle with nothing name sense, pride, decency or Maternal instinct, DON’T BOTHER ASK US ANYMORE FOOLISH QUESTIONS AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU DID REALLY PUSH OUT YOUR PICKNEY TO HURT, DISS AND REJECT HER?

I don’t wanna see another question from you, but I’d love to see the answer to mine (and the other people who’ve commented) – so takethe time to come and respond like how found time to tell us your sordid secret SAD BITCH!

• So *now

• southy says:

Some women are DAWGS

• Yuh stinking slut bucket of a madda. How cud you? Yuh sleep wid yuh dauta man. I am 17 years older than my daughter you couldn’t tell because of how young I look. Many times my daughter’s friends tried to step to me. I wouldn’t entertain them much less her boyfriend. “YUH NASTY FUCKER”

• Well sender you’ll be glad to hear that I think you should stay with him but make it public……

That way your daughter can know that her mother is the type that you should have been warning her about all her life. Cause my mother always tell me keep positive people around and get rid of the jealous, backstabbing, soulless people with no moral codes. You can just reveal your true self and mek the daughter know she can do better than this wutless man. Cause he’s cheating on her but not with any ole body but somebody who she love and trust and spose to be protecting her.

Is a pity she run to you to tell you rltnship woes….SMH. This sad BAD!!!

• StayGood says:

Yeah everything always start out with a “bottle of wine” a goodly all 2 hot beer unnu rass drink!

That’s the second ULTIMATE betrayal a mother could do to a daughter.
    Ur disgusting and nasty ur daughter should cut u off for life when she finds out. U need to go buy a rope and find a tree!
    (Btw, a wonder if this real)

• My uncle told me that this happened to him before, he had a girl he was dating and she took him to meet her mother, and the mother grabbed his crotch when she and him was alone in the room and said, my daughter caan get this yah big wood fi herself, mi haffi sample it too…… and so she did!

• realdolly says:

honestly I havent been on Met in a while.This is so sad it hurts my heart. I know a girl who took her mothers husband and that was disgrace.I cant imagine a mother who is suppose to love her child unconditionally and protect her.When dat bwoy ring my doorbell or even lets say after the wine drinking if he grab me and kiss me when mi done pop him up and make sure my daughter leff him nastiness his head would spin…If this is real this woman has so many problems..she asking if its lust or a future..bitch you are asking if u should choose a bwoy(cocky) over your damn child…you are sick..I hope you read all these comments and tell your daughter and repent!!cause if your daughter was anything like me you would neve see me again…mi not even would curse you or put my hands on you..God will tek care of you..Shameful !!!!!

• y u a sking now…afta d fact? y u asking d public? d best person to ask is u dawta. if u live to tell di tale it only goes to confirm u r an unfit mother n u nuh teach di pickney nutten, not even fi stand up to shit like yu. go tek a long inhale a some jackass piss n come out a yu dawta life permanently. thats di best way yu can help ‘ar.

• No suh. Too much welfare deh a Britain a mek some a dem fool fool ooman breed up fi any man and claim seh dem a “mother”. Maybe if this ole bitch had to do something with her time she wouldn’t have no time to make her old time couldn’t keep a man of her age punny jump for her daughter’s man. I just hope that her daughter has inherited her mother’s slackness in badness and buss har rass when she finds out. You know she will. This whore of a mother does not sound ashamed of herself to keep this fuckery quiet. As my late departed Aunt would have said. “What a way shi kind wid har pussy”.

• OBSERVER says:

Dah ooman yah bad enuh mi haffi :ngakak yuh wah sum raas beatin wid yuh nassy self :hoax2

• sett gud says:

dats why mi no wann no bombo claat body tell mi bout hanna thy motha, cuz if a gal no honar me mi a handle har up n a so the cookie a cumble owoooo