MI NAH LAUGH- VAWNESSA BLING

Everyone is releasing statements re Portmore Empire, some truthful than others so I think its time to release mine. In a statement released by Popcaan (which I doubt was written by him considering how grammatically correct it was) is nothing but lies in an attempt at keeping the support of Gaza fans, and by Gaza, I mean Kartel because he is Gaza.

Firstly, before his arrest, Kartel did bookings for Popcaan which was handled by Calvin Haye and Andre Henry, not by the Worldboss himself, as we all know he staff to do these things. As Kartel was arrested, Popi immediately diverted his bookings way from Moonie and Pimpin who were not arrested as yet, to other people, although the boss had invested time and money for which he has not been recompensed. Secondly, when the boss was arrested he was held at a small jail where anyone could have visited. I know because I did. Popi didn’t visit because a certain producer told him to “stay far from Kartel, him nah see back road.” Thirdly, in his statement, Popcaan said that he and Kartel spoke through letters. I see the Boss in court regularly so I know that’s a lie. The only thing Teacha say when I ask if Popi link him is “Me nuh wah see him. Yuh nuh see how him a move. Me wish him the best.”

I just want to say to Popcaan:
1. Stop the lies. You and I know that Worldboss nuh want nothing from you cause dem man deh full a pride, an him pay all a we lawyer fee.
2. The reverse psychology that you’re using to try look decent, a Kartel teach you that. So don’t try use it on his fans, because I was there when the white man asked you if you were going to visit Kartel and you said “Why me haffi go?”
Lastly, stop send out statement bout ‘bare badness backa dat.” Maybe a people you a try impress but, sigh, me haffi laugh. That’s all I am going to say. This is my only statement on the Portmore Empire.

– Vawnessa Saddler aka Gaza Slim.

___________________________________________________________________
POPCAAN STATEMENT

Dancehall Artiste ‘Popcaan’ Talks Out Talks ‘Gaza’ Status & Relationship With Vybz Kartel… After weeks of silence and a plethora of rumors that have infiltrated Dancehall circles, internationally acclaimd Dancehall superstar,
“The world already knows that my career was launched from the greatest dancehall school and business entity, The Portmore Empire/ Adidjaheim Records led by Vybz Kartel. Since Vybz Kartel’s incarceration in September 2011 I remained a loyal and contributing member of this unit until May 2012 when the Portmore Empire was dissolved,” he said.

“Rumors started as early as September 2011 that I had left the Portmore Empire, this was not so. My actions in October 2011 were to seek booking representation as this very important function was no longer viable for me with the incarceration of the head of my management and booking company. To date I have no formal management or booking agreement and only since June 2012, with the dissolution of the Portmore Empire have I engaged the services of a lawyer to put these agreements in place.”

“From September 2011 to present I have worked hard and stayed focused on my career with my main intention to make sure that the music from the Portmore Empire was being released and the brand remained in the forefront of the dancehall music industry. I feel that I did that to the best of my ability with the release of songs like Party Shot, Fry Yiy, Coolie Gal, Bad Mind, She A Gwaan Good, Nuh Sell Out and Step Like Dead and with performances all over the world.”

Popcaan also talked about thereasoning behind him not being a part of PG13 and even addressed So Unique Records head, Elvis ‘Sounique’ Redwood who he claims has been making several defamatory statements to the press since he declined to voice on one of Redwood’s recent Riddims.

On PG13, “Vybz Kartel has explained that with no negative intentions and with his blessing and the possibilities of working together in the future, he thinks I have shown where I can work with my own career and that he will form a unit named PG13 for upcoming artists and include two former Portmore Empire members.”

Regarding Redwood, Popcaan intimated that, “Elvis Redwood has made it public that he is one of the producers working with PG 13 and he also keeps making defamatory statements about me. I know these are related to his disappointment because I did not voice on his ‘Aurora Skies’ riddim and it did not pass Half Way Tree. Because of his reaction to this and the way he constantly refers negatively to me throughout the music industry and the media my statement here is that I will never voice on any Riddim he produces.”

“My main producers remain TJ Records, UIM Records, Young Vibez, ZJ Chrome, Not Nice Records and MixPak Records. I also record any riddims that I like by other producers.”

Perhaps the most pressing issue that Popcaan addressed was his relationship with long time mentor, Vybz Kartel. For months, several Dancehall fans have queried why the Ravin’ deejay has not visited Kartel since his incarceration last September.

Popcaan explained that he made several inquiries to law enforcement officials about visitation but to no avail while also stating that Vybz Kartel himself advised against such communication.

“Since his incarceration I have not visited Vybz Kartel, nor have any members of the Portmore Empire visited him to date. In September 2011 it was explained to us that only family members were allowed to visit at set times once a week. On several occasions when I enquired about visitations I was told that this was not advised. Later Vybz Kartel communicated through letters that I should focus on my career and stay away from the police. All our communication has been focused on updates on my career, my song releases and stage shows and general discussions as one would express in the present situation. Up until May 2012 when the Portmore Empire was dissolved we maintained a business relationship.”

Nevertheless, Popcaan remains grateful to Kartel for creating vast opportuinities that he’s managed to capitalize since joining the Portmore Empire.

“I am grateful and am loyal to Vybz Kartel for the opportunity of working with the Portmore Empire, for everything I learned from him about the music business, life, friendship and family. He is a brother, a father figure, “mi real chargie”. He has influenced and will continue to influence my career as one of my favourite artists and from the day we met at the Chromatic party ‘My Scheme’ in Portmore in 2009 to collaborating on hits like Clarks, Hot Grabba, Never Fear Dem and other songs.”

“I look forward to working again with Vybz Kartel and will be checking with producers to see what previously recorded material they may have that I can include on my album which I will start working on soon.”

Popcaan also addressed rumors that Informer, a track done by Kartel and Tommy Lee was in no way aimed towards him.

The song Informer was recorded by Vybz Kartel in August 2011 and added to by Tommy Lee in May 2012.

“These lyrics in no way pertain to me. To create friction and controversy, some persons have tried to dissect the song line by line but the fact remains that this song was not recorded about or toward me. Every word sang by Tommy Lee in this song could have been sung by me but this is the time for Tommy Lee to get the exposure and recognition from a collaboration with Vybz Kartel.”

“As for his status within the Gaza, Popcaan said, “I have never said and will never say I am not a part of Gaza. Gaza is my original home and foundation and I will always remain loyal to the Gaza.”

“As I move forward and progress in the music industry I will use my success to bring forward other artistes like Vybz Kartel did for me and like Bounty Killer did for him.”

“Unscrupulous persons have called me and my family members with threats on my life, my family’s lives and threats to bottle my performances. I will not focus on this as I remain committed to my music, my career and my fans. Thanks to everyone for all the messages of support and encouragement that keep coming to me from fans in the streets, the media, the music industry and all the social networks.”

“I can only be myself and bring my own energy and vibes to the music industry, I remain the same fry yiy, hotskull, peppa skull, boil brain, popskull from 3 West Portmore dat Vybz Kartel buss to di world. Wi born unruly wid baay badness pack up all ova dat so…do remember…a di whole place a say fry yiy and the undisputed best mixtape of 2012, ‘Yiy Change,’ is still available for download atwww.popcaanmusic.com. Listen for new music and look out for di fry yiy Ravin King coming to a city near you…big up di fans worldwide.”

129 Responses to MI NAH LAUGH- VAWNESSA BLING

• MsUniqu3 says:

Kmt she too rass nuff

• atleast she talk di truth n mek we kno wah gwan

• WAIT dis likkle girl nuh see seh har EMPIRE” ah crumble? time she tek she woulda go enroll ah Kingston College 🙂

YES AH DAT MI SEH KC

• Original Goodas says:

Gal go sidung..
    If u did move ur bookings to maybe u would get more…

Bout rass boss & kartel a gaza.

den she a dun popcaan and fi har statement have in bay errors

• SERENITY says:

Boy gaza slim mi like how you mek we know say poppy a liad & him get di reverse psychology from kartel who teach & practice it pon people all di time….so how we know anno it you a use up now…whoieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…mi vijay…..you sound like kartel wife eeeeee…a you name ride or die chick….gwaan thru cause you know whey you know

• SERENITY says:

Metty a beg you to leave teacha star student alone enuh….she know how fi use reverse psychology…she nuh haffi know grammer,tense & spelling awoh :malu2

Ok, 1st thing, fowl pill still a sell? Cuz somehow Vanessa get har hands on some.

2nd thing, I think her statement is accurate re Popcaan tekking away himself as soon as he saw Kartel’s demise @ hand, but SO FUCKING WHAT IF HE DID?! Look how much cheat Kartel cheat di whole a dem. When Kartel is in jail is di only suitable time to disassociate himself anyway afta him mek a damn fool a himself like all a dem bout “Kartel a mi dawdy” & all that crap.

Di only reason y she nuh feel cheated is choo him did a share him cocky wid har so shi need fi get the fuck outta here wid all dis “Popcaan disloyal” crap. If she did have any sense shi wudda guh find smaddy fi help har wid har music.

Newsflash Vanessa – GO GET A LIFE & STOP DEAD OVA MAN WEH NUH WANT YUH!

• kia NUNYABIZNIZ bubblez says:

:ngakak :ngakak shi fava rooster n worse cyaa spell…recompensed ??????

• simplicity says:

mi nuh too knw de english code but nuh compensated she fe sey?!?!?

plus mi neva knw a suh ar Vawnessha spell…pot a cuss kettle i tell you.

• Lundun says:

ooooh god, she a feel it fi har babes, she juss vex how poppy naah fart pon kartel :sorry

Her use of recompensed is correct Simpli – it is the same thing as compensate or like reimburse.

Shi guh good school enuh – Oberlin. Har parents mus hang dem head.

cindy but she a gwaan like kartel nuh mus pay har lawyer fee… nuh him she tell lie fah :travel

• Bunna Gal says:

i doh like gaza slim but i believe everything she say cuz popcaan been a sell out di gaza and trust mi when i read that statement mi kno anuh poppi write dat dwl!!!

• simplicity says:

okay cindy cuz mi a sey a how dat drop in deh suh.

all mi knw she mek shawty luk like the artist and she de babymada cuz she ev a ruu bout har man sah.

A dem (di gyal dem) fi stick to Kartel Metty, cuz while he was shafting all a dem wid him teefing self, is dem (di gyal dem) him did a give pipe to…unless many metters assumptions r true lol. Shi a gwan like a Popcaan name Shorty kmt.

• Bunna Gal says:

slim ah rub n tek chicken pill 2 .. lol

• No Joke says:

Unnuh Naw laff ….but mi a

• No Joke says:

Unnuh naw laff ….but mi a dead wid laff :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak . She dumb lika door knob. Yuh gi har di rite name Met ….Vawnessa!!!….Dwl

• ja says:

Everybody a fight fi gaza dwl… But a good fi kartel caz a that him do killa

• Who really gives a shit that`s my question. All these Jamaican artist seem to be bitch made to be honest.

• uno fuck off and lowe poppi alone the man do the right thing by staying away from all ah d fuckry ah life an money him seh suh wah?

• honeybee says:

:ngakak :ngakak Den Venessa do si she ad a “W” to har name? Met y didn’t u do her a favour and proof read it for her before u post it lol

• Whoeva write poppi statement drop in killa and mek it know say poppi a do the same thing Karel do to killa…payback is really a bitch….
    Although looking back most a dem dj weh come after de Alliance nun know loyalty….

• honeybee says:

I had to go back and read Pappi statement…I can hear Pappi voice in my head lol. No, Pappi didn’t write this. Just listen to how he talks.

• My opinion….I believe poppi shoulda stick by him dawdy when him back against the wall…..

• MI NUH RATE HER YET SHE SOUND ON POINT..POPPI GWAN DO UR TING..BEST TING YOU DO..SAMETING MI TELL STACIOUS..WHY YOU UNDER GULLY..WEN YOU NOT EVEN ON DEM SITE..TIME REACH FI BE ON UR OWN..DWEET IT LIKE UR TEACHER WLD SAY!

• simplicity says:

wah really a gwaan fe stacious papine cuz a two hot song mi always think of wen it cums tuh she nd har song dem a she write dem?!?!?!

• sweet says:

POPCORN, SMART THE MAN A FOCUS PON HIM CAREER.. WHY MIXXUP HIMSELF WITH MURDER AN GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE.. HE HAS A RIGHT TO STEER HIS CAREER IN ANY DIRECTION HE CHOOSES TO.. THE FACT THAT KARTEL IS NOT BENEFITING FROM POPCORN SUCCESS, COULD POSSIBLY BE WHY PEOPLE UPSET.

• honeybee says:

Poppi better watch back when de techa get out of jail.Poot Pappi, u turn Judas now! :cd

popcaan did nothing wrong even in the statement ..it was quite professional…kartel a carry belly and dis mawga gyal a di cassava water ina di belly

• DUTTY NASTY VANESSA SHUT U MOUTH KARTEL NUH WAAN U LOW POPPY ALONE AND GO FIND SOMETHING DO.. U CAREER NUH START AND IT DONE ALREADY..KMT U LAME LIKE LAZARUS

• sweet cheeks says:

simplicity me luv u..me believe pocaan..him might nu wright it but those r his words an dem fix it up fe him..lmaoooo..she fe move an gwey

• sweet cheeks says:

write it dem all a mek me caa spell.. dwl

• simplicity says:

:peluk

• SplitJustice says:

MET ALL MI KNO UNU IS A SET A DUMB FUCKS… U AN EVERY BADDY WEH MEK DEM FUCKRY COMMENT DEH NAH NUH RASS SENSE…NUFFA UNU A TALK BOUT D GURL DUNSE ND WATEVA, UNU DONT FUCKING CXC SUBJECT TO BEGIN WITH…POPCAAN IS A FUCKING DUNSE ND A CHURCH BWOY WEH JUS GWAAN BAD.. SHE IS A GAZA MEMBA SO SHE HAS ALL RIGHTS TO ADDRESS WAT HE WROTE.. LHOW DI GURL MON, IS LIKE LOYALTY NUH EXIST NUH MORE..UNU TOO BLOODCLAAT FAKE.. D WHOLE A DEM KNO WHO KARTEL BE B4 DEM GUH ROUND HIM …

split justic aka vawnessa or one a har fruit flies…go chuck off ina kartel shit pail

• SplitJustice says:

IT CUMIN LIKE POPCAAN GI YUH A $5,000 FUCK MEK YAH DEFEND HIM SUH MET!!

as I said…chuck off ina kartel shit pail n lather up

Mi nuh know if u can come tell me what fi seh u a run in like seh mi look like growing mash…mi nuh feed game hen

• simplicity says:

vawnessa doah bloodclaat run in tideh wid yuh half dunce half still nuh knw self cuz kartel unwanted sperms dem a linga inna yuh bloodclaat throat and nah walk like de rest a road suh see if yuh can ketch up pon sum tun cornmeal nd saltfish bone fuck’n stink.

• Ummm says:

Apparently popcaan broadcast this message on bb (according to twitter )Popcaan vs Gaza Slim? Popcaan Broadcast Message: “Gaza Slime go suck yo mada bitchhhh!!! Yo do ntn fi gaza stink hole gyal… who saw it?

simply mi a wait till she come back a nay seh one more word man

• simplicity says:

weh yuh split a yuh personality cuz tideh yuh inlove wid him nd de next yuh waan leff nd caan leff all a mi like sgawty mi mek yuh knw uh side a cutlass really have nd walk it up inna yuh skin..lizard did cum back nd rob yuh afta de fus rob?!?!?!

• Natsci says:

Popcaan just sent out a broadcast saying (Gaza Slime go suck yo mada bitchhhh!!! yo do ntn for gaza stink hole gyal)The gaza thing a get heat up.

she too brite man…a dat she fi go defend now…

• No Joke says:

See it deh Vawnessa go chat bout dat nowwwww…all yuh a do a bun dung di likkle piece of bridge weh yuh have leff****inna mi lady Ann voice….don’t burn yuh bridges**** :kr

• wid all a d money weh world boss spen him should sen unu guh back a school!!!

• Honeybee says:

@splitjustic…..CXC noting, u cant take that anywhere in the world and tell peoole u edicated my dear. How many jacans have CXC subject and sit cown an look ,ike brother dog? It cant get u anywhere! What a piece ah libaty hee?

Hol on deh, mi jus a reach back. Did I notice smaddy a seh Vanessa bright & Popcaan & we Metters dunce??? DWFL! Yeah we an Popi dunce but anuh we haffi a worry bout prison time doe. Tell unuh dawdy & Vanessa seh dem bedder not drop di cake soap.

Met, nuh argue wid di idiot, dem will beat yuh wid dem experience.

cindy thats right______________________________________________________

• Jassi says:

People don’t forget a kartel we a talk bout,him would Never tell popcaan fi gwan pan him own and him a di biggest and only money maker in the gaza,popcaan cut and kartel realize there is nothing left a di gaza so him say it done.
    AND WTF HIM A TALK BOUT PG13 when a pure slackness them sing wha dem a say 13 and older must listen, them need fi name it PG30.
    It’s not go to be ungrateful but in popcaan case he really had no choice if he wanted to save him carrier because kartel was the only one had a little buisness head so once kartel gone him affi cut him can’t leave him carrier in a idiots hands.
    GOOD JOB POPPI.

• Jassi says:

Well this may be a break fi gaza slim if she and popcaan start clash.
    So even though a true she a tell maybe is a hype she a look off it cause di gaza fan dem wha know what a gwan.

• MzBee says:

bet any money Kartel naw kawf but Gaza Slime a try start summen fi build back di dead career..my ting is if dem did expect Popcaan fi stifle him career because of Kartel arrest..be fair…Gaza Slime chue u cudden salvage di piece a career before Kartel demolish the gaza yuh bex..go find summen do wid u life half hit wonder..low Popcaan mek di man prosper..Met me like how di person weh a cuss ppl bout DUNCE caan even spell di word lol

• Jassi says:

I meant vawnessa bling.Dem all sit down and see popcaan a shot and get bad mind because him nah tek care a dem and hold down the gaza .

• Met me glad u find it bec from yesterday me a post say you fi go read it. What is not this. Them lucky! Why Vannessa take it up? A she a d wife now

• flame says:

well there is two sides to every story and she is simply giving her side of the story. educated or not she is getting her message across from being a gaza member she wasnt plz with what he said mayb becuz she kno the truth…and if what she saying is tru then to me popcaan is trying to mek it seems like his loyal n didnt sell out “which doesnt matter cuz he is a big man & big enough to do whats best for him”

but popcaan neva seh nothing fi she get so hype ova…if she wanted to explain seh kartel neva si him he already did..she run in an yah wid har hair whey feva rooster tail ..a hungry gyal is an angry gyal eno she betta go eat oooooooooo

• boiii met unnu cahh sign up popcan fi jamal??? Him music career shatt but wah do him education??? And does he have a speech impediment problem or him just naturally slow??? One thing tho Kartel is very much educated but him a follow fool turn idiot!! #Shame On You Popcan Cause Jamal Does Free Classes, Put that Money To Use Before Ur Manage Them trick you and rob you!

• my2cents says:

firstly, me know d popcaan statement nuh truthful and mi nuh wrong him fi tek weh himself none at all but popcaan u fi stop tell di lie dem. Maybe u a try fi stay pon Karel good side so dat shim dont sen out shim man dem fi beat or kill u.

we know a from when Karel gone a jail u seek different management, which in, me still nuh wrong u. We also know dat u nuh visit Karel because u nuh wah get mix up inna him ting and maybe di song weh him and Tommy lee do is really for u, maybe a u really talk di tings dem to di police as di song seh. Speaking of that song, we all know that was recorded while he was in jail so stop tek up fi him n tel lie fi him caz all di new songs weh a put out right now, he did while in jail and me know dis for a fact.

Mi nuh wrong popcaan fi tek weh himself. No need fi mix up yuhself if u nuh inna no killing and it wise fi focus pon u career and low out dem ting deh.

Now, as fi gaza slime, yes we know u wudda haffi inna di mix caz u a di red inna di egg, u haffi inna d middle. Everything fi do wid gaza, u haffi run come vomit up karel sperm offa u chest. ye we all know poppi dunce, we all know him neva write d statement but u nuh very bright either as far as me see but as fi the message u a try get out wid u statement, it has more truths to it dan fi poppi. Poppi only a try stay pon karel good side and maybe d gaza fans good side by prettying it up.

no sah a nuh 2cent dat at all :tkp

• my2cents says:

den metty a wah me do now???? :hammer

2cent u doe duz anyting :angel

• my2cents says:

u mek me haffi jump outta di way and hurt meself when u jump pon u bike enuh man…*rubs knee* :sorry

• SplitJustice says:

SUH FOOL FOOL MET YUH REALLY THINK A “GAZA SLIM” DIS.. A TRU MI DEH A WORK ND MI NUH IGLAZ LIKE YUH MEK MI TEK SUH LONG FI REPLY MON.. FYI : MI NUH AFFILIATED WITH THE GAZA OR SLIM IN NO FORM OR SHAPE OK.. WEN KARTEL DROP A ROAD POPPY AGO BE DI NEX ‘BLACK RHYNO’ ..DI BWOY POPCAAN A ‘PRIEST’ …

u jus done lather dung ina di shit pail?

2cents di bike is unavailable :maho

• MzBee says:

lol dis dranco nave no shame..Met di person say dem deh a wuck..so emptying an washing out kartel shit pail is not a career/job lol go chue

maybe she call lathering work and it does take time :maho

• SplitJustice says:

@HoneyFlee: Note i said to begin with, nd dont tell mi nuh bullshit it may not be the highest level of qualification bt u surely can usew it to get around …. @CindyRoyal: Jus tek off Cindy offa dat nd put “Polly” nd gwaan guh dance nuh please, cuz u nuh much sensible either. And BTW I THINK UR MORE XPERIENCE THAN I AM !!

• THen Kartel no let them go now? Pappi a run the fucking cut. If him never run lef the cult all now him stall. Kartel was only using them and making money off them . I respect the boy get a lawyer write him statement and clear the air and move on. Vanessa now a no fi u time. Kartel can’t fuck u till 2013

• SplitJustice says:

SIGH , MET A SUH MUCH DUNSE YUH SITE DRAW? NO SAH TELL SUM A DEM FI GUH BACK A SCHOOL MON, IT NUH LOOK GUD !!

• not even Lisa Hyper was so brite and she was sucking the cock str8. This little trick no know her self. Shorty u a real cartoon

it wudda good if u cudda spell dunce nuh true : travel

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

I & I really don’t blame Popcaan yuh nuh see how di man buss weh like a big Beigie Kite and was able to do all music videos…He was emancipated from di Mental Slavery…Gaza Slim is quite yung so see wid har Brainwashing …Popcaan reminds me of Movado dem nuh Bright but them gifted

• ISpy (With my two big black eyes) says:

Next thing mi nuh know who more slower than who, Tommy Lee or Popcaan…cah mi never know sey somebody did actually slower than the Prefect….Tommy Lee is a fucking DUNCE

• First n foremost I didn’t write dat statement ,I wasnt even aware that popcann put that statement out until today when my friend told me to go on jm.somebody is using my name.me an popcaan is good,everybody have their career to look out for n it surprise me that people would think its a bad thing to deal with anybody else other than d boss. I will be on er this Friday n u will hear the real statement..Gaza slim

• eyecandy says:

lol uunuh behave…evening ispy,met n metters.

den is who write statement on ur behalf?

and its coming from the regular email that always sense kartel press release

evening candyyyyyyyyy

• simplicity says:

any room deh inna de jmg dictionary :nerd cuz dunse a beat mi yuh knw…

• DNista says:

This lil gal need feh tek several seats inna Bishop Eddie Long empty church… is she for real? Go back to school you lil dumb fool.

Is That The Only Thing I Did Not Spell Correctly ????? No Sah MET Yuh Need An Award :pertamax …..
    MI AGO PUT EEN A TALK FI YUH AT DI SPELLING BEE CENTRE :2thumbup … DEM NEED PPL LIKE U DUNG DEH, DNT WASTE YUH TALENT LIKE DAT MY GIRL :sorry

• It’s hurt me to know that people are trying to ruin my career and as I said I did not write that statement.tommy lee n popcaan is good me n popcaan is good n teacha n popcaan is good,watch er on Friday night n all questions will be answered,n also a special letter from world boss to his fans…Gaza slim

not a special letter nothing………dis email was sent from fi unno camp and I can print screen etc…please go find out if a addi order this letter written..thank you :kss

• bunna gal says:

Met why r u like tht when it come to kartel mayb a lie fi true and maybe she aguh deh on ER wid di special letter daamn him might be a murderer and buju is a druggiss and busy is multiple tings / personalities / names etc but a crime is a crime and a criminal is a criminal and dem all dehh di sed place ..

bunna gyal mi did tell har nuh go pan er????????? mi seh di letter is coming from his camp thats all so if she didnt know she needs to go ask some questions

• A LISA HYPE SHE A TRY LOOK LIKE, CUZ IF I RECOLLECT CORRECT THATS THE HAIR STYLE LISA WAS WEARING WID DI HOOD INA R MOUT PICTURE!

• A SHE WRITE IT! BUT HEAR HOW R TONE SOUNDS SYMPATHETIC TO NUH! U ARE A CONNING BITCH!

:tkp

GAZA SLIM SI U LIFE HERE

One day Henny Penny was scratching in the farmyard looking for something good to eat when, suddenly, something hit her on the head. “My goodness me!” she said. “The sky must be falling down. I must go and tell the king.”

She had not gone far when she met her friend Cocky Locky.

“Where are you going in such a hurry?” he called out. “I am going to tell the king that

the sky is falling down,” said Henny Penny.

“I will come with you,” said Cocky Locky.

So Henny Penny and Cocky Locky hurried along together towards the king’s palace. On the way they saw Ducky Lucky swimming on the pond.

“Where are you going?” he called out.

“We are going to tell the king the sky is falling down,” replied Henny Penny. “We must go quickly, as there is no time to lose.”

“I will come with you,” said Ducky Lucky, shaking the water off his feathers.

So Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky hurried on together towards the king’s palace. On the way they met Goosey Loosey, who called out, “Where are you all going in such a hurry?”

“We are on our way to tell the king the sky is falling down,” said Henny Penny.

“I will come with you,” said Goosey Loosey.

So Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey hurried on together towards the king’s palace.

Round the next corner they met Turkey Lurkey. “Where are you all going on this fine day?” she called out to them.

“It won’t be a fine day for long,” replied Henny Penny. “The sky is falling down, and we are hurrying to tell the king.”

“I will come with you,” said Turkey Lurkey. So Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey all went on towards the king’s palace. Now on their way they met Foxy Loxy who asked, “Where are you going in such a hurry?”

“We are going to the king’s palace to tell him the sky is falling down,” replied Henny Penny. “That is a very important message,” said Foxy Loxy.

“I will come with you. In fact if you follow me I can show you a short cut to the king’s palace, so you will get there sooner.”

So Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey all followed Foxy Loxy. He led them to the wood, and up to a dark hole, which was the door to his home. Inside his wife and five hungry children were waiting for him to bring home some dinner.

That, I am sorry to say, was the end of Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey, for one by one they all followed Foxy Loxy into his home, and they were all eaten up by the hungry fox family.

Henny Penny was the last to enter the Fox’s hole and she heard Cocky Locky crowing in alarm in front of her. Squawking with fright and scattering feathers, she turned and ran as fast as she could for the safety of her own farmyard. There she stayed and she never did tell the king that the sky was falling down.

• :selamat :newyear

• Honeybee says:

:ngakak :ngakak cocky locky- henny penny

:maho

• All a a who nuh like Gaza slim Unu fuck off mi have mi money a addi seh me n me seh him .Mi Eva loyal n dat nah change.a nuff hit Chune lef Fi come out wid me n d boss unuh ago mad

u have u money? a gwine tell u which hair fi buy den

• simplicity says:

what i dnt get if she nd de man dem cool popcann wuden sen out such a bbm him wuda rather call har but den agen it started awf by saying de man a dunce suh anything a anything ..a wonda if a de piece a march letter weh dem a call pwt2 he a tawk bout :nerd

• Honeybee says:

Venessa, read the nursery rhyme and take heed. Met u too bad.

honeybee whey mi do ? :mewek2

• simplicity says:

dis yah matey yah dry yeye bad yuh knw,de b sey addi sey she nd she sey him suh she a stay loyal…den shawty a stay wah vawnessa??!?!?

simply low henny penny alone please :maho

• YUH TONE CHANGE NOW EEEH!!! MONAAAY? AND YUH DONT OWN A KING FISH???? STAP HYPE PAN DI MAN NAME! A BETTA YUH PUBLICLY SEH UNU A HAVE AN AFFAIR AN DUN CUZ IT OBVIOUS! NEW TUNE???! A STYLISH A WORLBOSS EYECANDY NOW! GWAAN HYPE! A YOU AGUH MAD!

• :thanks2 NEW RING GAME! HENNY PENNY IS LACK OF PENNY AND PENNY LACK IS HENNY PENNY! BOUT YUH HAVE YUH MONEY KMT! YUH NAME TIFA? YAA GET BOOKINGS KMT!

u a kill mi stappit _____________________________________________________________________________________

• simplicity says:

mi sey dem bawn fe get fone call bout deh pon jmg wen dem oba de dudus topic a cuz stuck de refeshing a de page not a damn call luk uh much time yuh name drap yah nd tideh yuah run cum cuz frideh yah guh tawk how yuh miss addi,behave plz.

• www.com says:

A want de gaza people dem come cuss out unu claat e si…..imagine all the turmoil and bewilderment they’re experiencing you guys just giving it to them. All the one name met a tell the girl bout her hair fava rooster tail, yu must stop it ….no sah unu a sample (laughing uncontrollable)

:angel

• www.com says:

Met with her angelic wings….LoL. Gaza people unuh can come out enuh a pure libaty a drop pon unuh.

• really thou let’s not start with the can’t read thing. A lot of dancehall artiste have difficulty in that field. But that no mean them less talented than anyone else. If Tommy Lee and Pappi slow, a so it go, them still a eat food and make hit tune. Let’s not put down a person becuz them slow or whatever. It better them slow and a sing than a rape and thief. Look where Deva Brat him end up back. Let’s give credit where credit due. Right now a popcaan alone a lead with the music and at least he has a chance not to go back in the cult. Duty Slim now is a different case. She just brite so. Google Albert and see what education he had….yet he was a genius. Peace

• Mr Rebel says:

unno think unno easy smh

• bad gyal says:

slim suck tru har way inna gaza slim ano artist a addi gi her every song she sing wid har olive self

• watsitnotsit says:

Theres a thing in this world called “Loyalty” that not many people possess. Three or four years ago we didnt know who Popcaan was, due to kartel he is a dancehall name, if kartel had looked into another person we wouldnt know poppy. Poppy never have weh him have now kartel show him nuff tings. When rhyno did lef gaza camp di first one fi seh rhyno sell out was poppi, even tho rhyno was his own friend and even tho rhyno had a valid excuse. Now, kartel is in a Jam and he instantly cuts every tie with him. I’m not saying poppi is stupid for that because he’s thinking of his money and career which is smart, but its a testimony of his character, if it quacks like a duck, its a DUCK. I wouldnt look into being friends with poppy his lack of loyalty is slick nuh fuck and quiet. He’s extremely two faced but hey a so it go more while.

• gaza slim how you get so sexy…full a hips and all deze tings

• www.com says:

On the subject of LOYALTY i distinctly remembered bounti killa on the entertainment report one night saying this gaza thing will all crumble because it was built on disloyalty, in his own words “it shall all crumble give it time and day” if anyone is laughing i would guess his are the loudest. Then kartel in a next interview said he burnt his bridges so that he can see his way more clearly, that bridge must have been built with bamboos because that fire blazed then died in an instant. Met mi still naw play wid yu how yu say the girl hair fava rooster tail….yu cruel bad!!!

• dah diva says:

nooooo..bt weh mi nuh undastan is hw popcaan fi betray hm daddy wen a hm did lick out pon rhyno???

• Lipstick says:

@split justice, you know the word is DUNCE and not DUNSE? I it really annoying to see someone call out a next man as a dunce, and can’t even spell the word dunce. SMH Popcaan did the right thing. vanessa should think about her career and future too, because only Kartel’s mother, Shorty and those 3 children will get the wealth. You are not on the will, bye bitch!

• Lipstick says:

the worst thing is the likkle gal have hit songs, she is a hit maker, but her foolishness makes her get no respect, an u need more fans to reach the right bust you want get, i personally dont have much respect fi this gal from her stupid ways, but she songs dem nice, you have way more talent than those alliance gals, except for stacious

vanessa you fi listen to met and get a clue, you nuh see kartel a fi himself an him picney dem, stop gwaan like a yuh babyfather cauh yuh dont name shorty

• Funny enuff she really have talent butshe really need fi chill ….everybody a lawrence tavern,unity no diss gal a mad ova kartel and she a use inna gaza fi get a hype she need fi go learn fi stop sing all har song one way.it really disgusting man weh she really a get outta diss cah addi nah wife u ….tcah which man can mek tell suh a blatant lie and a nuh tru a suh krtel have har head but the notice she a look she shall get.

• 187 Dem says:

@met, mi jus a read dis & u have mi a grung… Mi seh weh u get dat deh nursery rhyme deh from DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si it deh Metty, mi nuh tell yuh seh di idiot aguh beat wi wid di wealth of experience dem have from being an idiot man. Wi may dunce but wi nuh DUNSE doe ok tweety DWL.

Met, di life story, no yuh cowl _________________________________________________________________________________________________

cindy whey mi do oo :mewek

• Met it funny thou, she seh ano she write the statement, yet the email she send in have the same errors. Just saying. U see this fucking internet buz………..need I say more

eyn dem have some sickness I am glad its not catching :maho

• watsitnotsit says:

METTTTT!!! LISA HYPE A DISS UP GAZA SLIM WICKEDLY GO PON YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN LISA HYPER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST GAZA SLIM!!! SHE ALL PROMISE DI GYAL A LICK INNA HAR FACE!!!

watsitnot mi si it mi cyaa badda wid dem

• www.com says:

Black Ryno suppose to a DWL….

• Sometimes Jamaicans act like they have no sense poppy soon the thin if the government try to take whole Gaza down y would he good to jailhouse to see him so the police make up more stories like that they over here them planning another murder think smart kartel is not here give poppy chance n to cartel u r on ur way to lose all fans in America UK and other places to make I money Jamaica only going to stand by cause I help some of them I love every for it self u r a selfish piece of shit that s y what reach I reach I

• (*$VIPER $*) says:

A real talk seh popcaan fuck shawty mi ere it twice nw??????????????