LIFE OFFERS US NO PROMISES, LIVE, LOVE AND BE GOOD..BLESSED 2012

A New Year’s Gift

We are prevented; you whose Presence is
A Publick New-yeares gift, a Common bliss
To all that Love or Feare, give no man leave
To vie a Gift but first he shall receave;
Like as the Persian Sun with golden Eies
First shines upon the Priest and Sacrifice.

Ile on howere; May this yeare happier prove
Than all the Golden Age when Vertue strove
With nothing but with Vertue; may it bee
Such as the Dayes of Saturnes Infancy.
May every Tide and Season joyntly fitt
All your Intents and your Occasions hitt:
May every Grayne of Sand within your Glass
Number a fresh content before it pass.
And when success comes on, stand then each howre
Like Josuah’s Day, & grow to three or fowre:
At last when this yeare rounds and wheeles away,
Bee still the next yeare like the old yeares Day.
William Strode

Keasha Draft Photo Montage from KRJ PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

Keasha & Chris Draft Wedding Trailer from KRJ PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

Keasha Ruteleage & Christopher Draft were married November 27, 2011 in Atlanta, GA, she died on December 27,2011 . Keasha lost her battle with cancer, as seen in the video she had difficulty walking down the isle and had to be wheeled in a wheel chair. May she rest in perfect peace

62 Responses to LIFE OFFERS US NO PROMISES, LIVE, LOVE AND BE GOOD..BLESSED 2012

• simplicity says:

dis is so touching such a beautiful black ooman,my prayers goes out tuh de family nd as for the husband may he find comfort in the love they share..rip keasha

• BABYGIRL says:

Wow! this is so sad, may your soul rest in peace.

• just me says:

so so sad,he did loves her …..tears to my eye..rip keasha

• I was just here stressing over my rent and my bills so when i saw this i broke down and cried..”f” the stressing and worrying…aleast mi still have life..Keasha lost hers..mi change.live u life and be greatful..god bless her husband and family..mi hear se the funeral a today.R.I.P Keasha.

• That was so sweet & so touching. RIP Keasha, thankfully she was loved & she looked like she lived life to the fullest.

• so so sad,this really bring tears to my eyes.may her soul r.i.p. my condolence to her family.

• oh my..... says:

This is so sad..RIP KEISHA :(

• K says:

I saw this video a few days ago on another site and I was brought to tears. I lost a close friend from cancer two years ago and keasha remind me so much of her. My friend was fighting so hard to stay alive for her two young girls. Chris and keasha had a love that most of us could only dream of. May ur soul rest in peace keaha, ur with our creator. Pink power!!

• bk says:

Omg met dis hurt so bad it bring back memories of my family who lost the battle to cancer, u have to experience what a person with cancer go through to know what I’m talking about, they suffer really bad.

• bev hailing jmg big brother matter of a horn says:

so sad may your soul rest in peace

bk when mi si har in the pics so full of life..tears…so sad

• SERENITY says:

May her sould rest in eternal peace,very sad

Metty how can I get a password to read the comments on that closed topic or is it closed to everyone. I just came back on and do not know what took place.

• simplicity says:

met close it off till furdah notice serenity

• in the prime of her life may her soul rip…God needed her more than we do..(her was so beeautful) what kind of cancer was this?

serenity fire ina smaddy wire lol…so mi out it fi dem :nohope

• lol says:

:matabelo rip girl,,n shouts out to THE HBBY FI BEING THERE TILL THE VERY LAST,,

• SERENITY says:

Thanks Simply
    Say no more metty.

This cancer is a real destroyer…it just ravage the lady right down :sorry

• OMG this is so damn sad. I can’t stop from being choked up. Such a vibrant girl sucked down to frail bones. What is life? What is name brand? Where does being evil/backstabbing get us? Why did he wait so long thou. I wish he had married her and let her have at least a few months of wedding bliss. This was a perfect video to post mek me want to change my dirty ways for the new year. Thank u God, for all my many blessings no matter how small

• keaden says:

God bless this entire family… she lived a beautiful life, goes to show how we must appreciate life everyday and live it like our last

• rip keasha u will surely be missed and ur husband and family love u may ur soul rest in peace …………

• moey says:

so sad …RIP HUN :mewek2

• really sad says:

This brings tears to my eyes to know ive lost my mom to cancer …your gone to a better place hun no more pain ..i wont say (may) ..your soul rest in peace keshia.father alone will understand why,such a beautiful lady great personality even tho ive never met her .death ave a time to steal us away.

• tanny says:

real love……may her soul rest in peace.

• blaquebarbie says:

oh my so sad rip my heart goes out to the family n love ones in this difficult time

• GOD CALLED HER HOME. MAY HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN PEACE. AMEN..

• MET, MI READ DI COMMENTS BEFORE MI GO WATCH DI VIDEO, AND JAH KNOW, MI TRY MI BES FE FIGHT BACK DI TEARS TIL DEM START ROLL DUNG. EVEN IN HER DARKEST DAYS, DIS LADY MANAGE FE MAINTAIN WHAT LIKKLE STRENGTH SHE HAD LEFT, MAINTAINED HER HAPPINESS AND SILLINESS FOR HERSELF AND OTHERS AROUND HER, AND DEMONSTRATED A SENSE OF GRATITUDE. YOU DON’T MEET PEOPLE LIKE THAT EVERYDAY.

• Quiet Storm says:

OMG Met, this is so touching
    Hats off to her husband for standing by her through her illness, and to her family…..I like how she looked happy and upbeat despite her illness.

RIP baby girl

• Quiet Storm says:

Happy New Year Met and JMG family!!!!!
    All the best for 2012

• Bliss says:

God bless her soul.

God be with her family & friends.

I can’t watch the video tho, I don’t want to cry.

• viewer says:

happy new year!all the best to you all. this really is a touching topic it bring tears to my eyes also,but i was thinking why marry her now if she was going to die,did he take out a big life insurance on her? why not marry her when she was alot healther. my her soul rest in peace.

• SHAWNA says:

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE!!!!MAY HER FAMILY FIND PEACE IN THE LORD!!

• oh lawd says:

Happy new year. Icouldnt sleep and came across this video i cry thru the entire thing. Life is so unpredictable may God protect her and cover the family thru this crucial time. And yes i wish he married her sooner so she could of enjoy married bliss but thats prob how she wanted it maybe just to capture a small piece of bliss before she went with god…breaks my heart :berduka :berduka

• @VIEWER…REALLY??

• @ viewer so true, why only marry her when you know she doesnot have long to live?? he probably did it to make her happy!! sad still rip

• DWL says:

Not a lot makes me cry but this video got me…… R.I.P Kiesha.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE, STRONG BLACK LOVE. MAY YOU REST IN GOD’S BOSSOM, MAY YOUR HUSBAND FIND COMFORT IN THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST THE REDEEMER. YOU ARE STRONG BEYOND WORDS LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS. THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH VERY TOUCHING .

• Sexiness says:

Happy New Year fam…..

Damn this is so sad.

• me says:

One of the saddest things I have seen. I could not hold back the tears. This is so close to home for me.

• hear this says:

GM MET…HAPPY NEW YEAR i cried so much watching this girl . omg

goodmorning my people…this makes you really stop and think about what really matters. fi real

sexiness thank u wicked thank u…never forget that tomorrow isn’t promised to none of us

• simplicity says:

good morning met,metters,peepers nd others….

morning simplyy

• simplicity says:

mi house tun up wid grace thrillers..fil my cup Lord i left it up Lord,come quinch this thirsting of my soul,bread of heaven feed me till i want no more…….

• Dee says:

So beautiful, but yet so sad..couldn’t help but let the tears flow while watching this vid..what an amazing woman, so vibrant and full of life..tomorrow is not promised ti anyone, so live for today..I am truly grateful for life and happy that i lived to see a news year. Wishing everyone health, strength, prosperity and great success for the upcoming year!

• This is so touching, brought tears to my eyes and got me to really be thankful for all that I have. May her soul rest in peace.

• gf says:

tears. mi seh cancer worst than 4splus4s i tell u. It nuh respect nobody at all n it just creep up on u. God will take care of her now n her soul will be at peace. Live ur life while ur alive. Respect to her husband

• Sitting here watching this video literally bawling. Such a beautiful girl. Chris is the epitome off a good man. Keasha I know you’re in heaven, RIP. I’m a regular visitor of this site never commented before but this one touched me so much. Hope to see more stories of inspirational like this for the 2012.

• Chris was a former NFL player who played up until 2010, he didn’t need no life insurance money from her, he stopped playing because she was getting sicker, so unnuh nuh scandalize di man.Di man have up him money and do lots of charity work and work with kids. Who knows maybe they thought she would get better and she wanted to wait until then but she just got worse only God and them know, but he really loved her alot.

this really mek u tek stock a u life..cancer is like a serial killer smh

• Ms. B says:

I am late on this .. but had me crying… seeing my own father literally fade before my eyes bcus of cancer. I think that taught me to accept people for who they are and to be thankful for ever moment. Love is such a wonderful thing…
    Its wrong when ppl cuss other about sickness whether is could have been preventable like AIDS… bcus who knows… ! If is was being sold in stores we wouldnt buy it for ourselves but it seem like some would buy it and send it as a gift to others…..

• PELPA says:

WHY PPL A QUESTION WHY DI MAN TEK SUH LONG FI MARRID HIM WOMAN ….OONUH NUH SEE SEH A REAL LOVE DISS OH GOD MI SEH MI FEEL IT LIKE SEH MI KNOW DEM PERSONALLY MET WATE IS MAN THO EEH ? AN ALL WHEN SHE SICK SHE ALWAYS A SMILE ,,,THIS IS SO SAD AN ATHE SAME TIME IT MEK MI SIT BACK AN PREE MI LIFE ..FI DI NEW YEAR A THINK A GWAA DRAW NEAR TO GOD CUZ 2MORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE ,

• YouWish says:

Wow this video is so moving. I cried for my cousin I lost to cancer, and I cried at the shortening of Kesha life, and the wonderful support from her husband and friends. I hope her soul is at rest and Chris is surrounded by love and support!

• TooTsie says:

my heart just broke into a thousand pieces, may her soul rest in peace. mi gone go bawl

• viewer says:

good morning,i was questioning myself as to why he waited this long to marry her,i was the one that said [email protected] and pelpa i know its very touching,but even the picture up top look so beautifull with both of them if a man really loves his woman and i not saying he does not,he would marry her right away,my other question is since he marry in the end and she past away what point was he making? his he going to stay single to prove his true love to her? and believe me im am not saying this in any kind of way to offend anyone this topic touched me as well.

• O wow.2 sad

• Lee says:

sigh really feel it for her, my hat goes off to Chris for being strong & determined to give her the wedding she deserved. This is what u call true luv… R.I.P Keasha

• Curry says:

May her soul rest in peace. This mek mi cry like a baby.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Curry says:

Hi Met,
    Manners and respek mum. It’s been a while, mi deh here a peep daily lol.

u gwaan lol

• My grand mother died of cancer, so I know what cancer does to you. This woman is absolutely amazing, through it all she manage to keep a smile on her face. She is really a shining star. May her husband and family find peace in this difficult time, and I hope that her husband is not too broken to love again. RIP Keasha