ONE OF MY LITTLE ANGELS WROTE IN * TEARS*

Everyday on this site people come in and share both positive and negative experiences and opinions. Well here is mine. Before I logged onto this site I was a supporter and promoter. I would ignore my job,ignore my children,drink,smoke, meet and have sex with different men from parties, because they gave me money, and the list goes on. Its not until I found myself  pregnant with my 3rd child that I decided I was gonna  have an abortion. When I was scheduling the abortion, I was scheduling it around someone’s dance and if I would recover in time to attend the out of town party. I put it off so many times I was almost 9 wks. One Sunday night I decided to share my decision to abort this child with an unknown person. I’ve never seen this person face to face, but for some reason I felt a connection to this individual. I shared the fact that I was aborting this baby and there was no way around it. I’m not with the father, he’s in and out of town and has other kids. Plus, right now my lifestyle can’t fit another child. Up until this conversation with this unknown person, my mind was made up. She asked me to give her one good reason why I was having this abortion. And to be honest with you all and myself, I didn’t have one. I just knew that a baby didn’t fit right now. I’d be pregnant and couldn’t go out. If I didn’t go to this party, annual affair, annual boatride, then my party wouldn’t do as good as I imagined. No I can’t have this baby because I have to support and promote. Its the summer time, I have to be on this boatride and I have to attend certain parties, to bring the crowd to mine. I can’t do that with a belly. No way…. I didn’t share those views with the person I was communicating with, for fear she would judge me. After I spoke with her, she asked that I pray and consider keeping the child .She said that God makes no mistakes and this is a blessing in disguise. I told my friends I was “getting rid of it” and that was final. The very next day I got up that morning feeling funny, I guess “it” was hungry and wanted to eat. I said to myself “Well I guess your hungry,so we must eat”. So I got “it” something to eat and was ready to smoke. I picked up the spliff to put to my lips and I got sick… WTF is going on right now? I was vomitting… I thought to myself,” I’m having this abortion in 2 days and now this belly wants to breed me” At the same time my best friend called me and asked what I was doing. I told her “Right now I’m doing nothing, but I tell you what I’m not doing. I’m not having the abortion. I’m gonna keep my baby” God sends angels to you in all shapes,sizes, and forms.  A mere conversation with an individual that you do not know, however your soul may take to them, may save your life or improve it for the better. From that day I decided to keep my son,who is now 6 months old. When I look into his eyes and think that I was going to get rid of him, all because I wanted to party and live this dancehall lifestyle, its mind blowing. This website in my opinion was not created to destroy or belittle anyone. It is the eye opener to fix the corruption in your life and to perhaps make a change. When you find yourself stealing,sleeping with men or women for money, drinking, smoking, and losing all of your inhibitions, then you are losing control of life itself. The stories and the videos and the hype is going no where. Since I’ve stopped partying I’ve actually been able to save money, which is something I’ve never been able to do. I don’t feel that there is anything missing in my life, because I am now a better mother and role model for my 3 kids. Any event or function that would call for you to leave your kids with God Knows Who, or to take them out of their warm beds and out into the cold, to a baby sitter, just for you to party, is promoted by the devil.  Its the devil making you sleep with these men and women for money, or steal clothing, or to borrow money that you know you can’t payback, or to perform 3somes accepting those “packages” and bringing those “packages” All so you can get a dress or an outfit to wear to “so and so’s dance”. This site I believe was made to open up the eyes of certain people that don’t even realize why or what is motivating them to keep coming back and to keep going to these parties. Its the same scene, the same people every time, nothing changes. The men that you dress up for and get all dolled up for are watching you like a hawk. While your drunk and high and talkin up about your “good hole”, please remember there is a man waiting in the wings watching you like a hawk, with images of violating you and taking advantage of you and for what cost. Whatever cost you decide your worth. Remember ” A real man knows a real woman, when he sees her. And a real man can’t deny a “Womans Worth” Thanks Shani and JMG for helping me make the right decision. Upon our conversation that faithful Sunday night, my life has changed for the better, God and my 3 healthy children are first in my life. And I have you to thank…

133 Responses to ONE OF MY LITTLE ANGELS WROTE IN * TEARS*

• toya says:

She really sound sincere. Shows dat ppl can change…

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

arms wide open nd tears in my eye…owner of this letter my God continually bless you and your family,with christ in the vessel you can smile at the storm,no one is perfect nd there is always room for change and growth,keep on keeping on..have a bless day,and enjoy your new born,God bless.

• Tekki Telli says:

Who said big man don’t cry? Right now mi eye dem teary bad. JMG mi naw stop sey it.

• blossom says:

well said i really think some of these people should take this site as an eye opener..enjoy ur family and have a peaceful life

• Mi hav nuff questions my girl… So u were not doing anything wid the money u mek keeping parties?? What happen to dat money? How many men u sleep wid per week?? Why did you continue to live this kinda life?? Me rate u fi writing eeen and telling di honest truth… Mi wish met could have a section fi real dancehall stories… Cause dis ah one ah dem… Dem mek we believe dancehall is great but we kno di devil ah run it str888 …. Only him can mek people give up dem dignity suh fi party… My girl u lucky u get ur senses early and Neva haffi pay dearly … Good luck to you…

• Tekki Telli says:

Simply, this is real. JMG congrats yall.

• Wow…Im teary rite now..God Bless d writer…I can say that this site as open my eyes too…because I see myself in these people if i never choose the rite path!!!

God sends Angels all the time its just for us to take it in and act..

God Bless you writer!!!

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

OH GOODNESS MI FEEL HAPPY. I TELL U EVERYDAY… MET HELPS PPL WHETHER U SEE IT AS GOOD OR BAD(all depending on your relation to the article). Some of you may feel she does it for the hype and traffic that goes on n off of her blog but that’s definitely not the reason. I tell u guys, Met has opened my eyes to certain things and behaviors that has made me stray away from doing certain things. Thank God for my strong head n heart but unfortunately many ppl are not as strong as me which is absolutely NOT their fault. God has created each of us different n wanted the U to Stand out in the word Unique. He hasn’t put u here to destroy your souls or even kill it. Your life has a lot of influence on the ppl around you. Sometimes we don’t realize our full potential and worth but believe me SOMEONE else does. Believe me.

You are a STRONG individual Ms lady who wrote this. Another thing that I will give you credit for is that you are WELL EDUCATED. Jus by reading the letter and the way you constructed your sentences and gramma, you had a whole lot to waste. Your children NEED you and I’m happy you realized that before it was too late. God loves you, they love u, your family loves u, and we love u. Although we don’t know one another, I feel like I do know u and believe me These words of encouragement from myself n the other bloggers show NUFF love for u. Take care and I wish u all the best. You couldn’t have been any WISER. =)

a mi likkle angel this… all when mi nuh deh bout every single day she lef mi a message… this morning mi seh mi a go contact the person whey mi waa fi help wid di foundation…Stawberry di girl email mi back a laugh so mi get annoyed a ask har wha di joke… she goes to church and di girl seh she dream seh she a put on an event fi help 3 groupie suh when mi link har outa di blue she neva know wha fi do but God is God

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

luk at that met…..all the time God is good….this letter here really touch me.

• sexillisha DUTTY DUTTY LOVE says:

to the writer of this letter i am glad this site helped to turn your life around and become a better person sometimes in our life we just need that one strong “someone” in our life to help us see the way u obviously had o one around u who could say look within yourself and see what u are doing is wrong god saw what was happening to u ur life and ur kids at that particular stage in your life and guided u to talk to the right person i am happy for u and continue doing what u have been doing for the past year and half good luck to u and the little ones

• Yute says:

very touching story, I applaud this female for making this change in her life. All of the ray ray females u can learn from this and make a change, especially to the great grandmothers still dancing up in parties like ur young.

• Mrs Anont Kaboom (newlywed...here comes da bride singing) says:

met this made me weak i dont know what to say, thank GOD.

• met god bless you and keep doing the good…the person that send this in may god bless and ur family..mi heart fell weak……NO OTHER SITE THAN JMG..TO DI WURLLL

• Mrs Anont Kaboom (newlywed...here comes da bride singing) says:

ok met you see wat me always seyy, ripe fruits, look this gilr bring her son and how she happy she did it. it just goes to show u that once there is life there is hope for a better future

jmgforlife

• Cindy sexy seductive wine says:

Awww

• Black Empress says:

that was beautiful, its nice to see and hear when a person can change the negative path they have been on and become a better person. change and growth is there for all of us i’m glad that she made her change before it was too late. MET mi ago nominate yuh fi a noble peace prize.

• G3N3RAL "TAX N TEAR MOE ME LIKE IT"{SHANTAL U WUCKLISS} GOG3TT3R says:

wow thats all i can say… *teary eyes* trust me shani is like me mumma wont even seh sister cawz she behave like a mother when she ready wid me….if im depress i can just send a message seh fi call me.. if im crying she listens n comfort….and guess wat I MET HER THRU JMG TOOO…

• Good Girl Gone BAD says:

To the writer: I am sincerely happy for you and your children. You have made the big step to becoming a woman. By admitting your wrongs and making them right you have truly become a better person and mother. Keep your life on the right track and give those beautiful kids the love and affection they deserve. Jmg truly appreciates u because u r a a bright and shining example of change! God bless u and ur children.

hoy hoy is how dem hot fi u wid tameal suh? and di person whey know di business fraid fi chat it eno

• ProblemChyle says:

God bless her …

Just proving once again that change is possible once a you decide to take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

• Socialite says:

I love this site dont know how much time I can say it I dont know everyone personally but I feel so comfortable with you all. To the writer you are very strong its not about your mistakes its about how you recover from them..you made the right choice in deciding to give your son life a chance.

shani is not that much older than me an I swear she is one of the few top people i link one a way to talk to for any little thing me not even want go in a it..but she come een like my cyber madda jahkno ((hugs))

• G3N3RAL "TAX N TEAR MOE ME LIKE IT"{SHANTAL U WUCKLISS} GOG3TT3R says:

ME NUH KNO METTY BUT DEM A CHAT N DEM KNO TAMEAL N LAUREN USE TO FCUK TOO

• This is a good story with a happy ending. God bless you and your family

I grew up in the dancehall and around dancehall people so I’ve seen and heard a lot. But I’ve never been a follower so I didn’t get caught up in that crazy part of it. I don’t go out like I used to but when I do it’s all about MUSIC and dancing and having a good time (by myself or with a few close friends)

I’m glad you turned your life around for the better and that you kept your son. I wish you the best for the future :)

Met keep up the good work I love this site soooo much. Who needs soaps when you got JMG?!!?

P.S. why do I get “You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down” message?

• GOOD MET AND METTERS, BERRY SOCI,SHANI,GENERAL BIG UP HI PEEPERS, BWOY THIS IS VERY TOUCHING WELL MY GIRL AT LEAST YOU SAW DI LIGHT AND CHANGE, A NUTTIN FI SHAME A WE ALL DO STUPID THINGS AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER. JMG TO THE FLIPPPPPPINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WORLD

• TickyLikeNike says:

GGG that’s nice of you to say! Other’s who are mad and always have all type of things to say about JMG Please read this!!!

• Met, mi nuh stop cry. Mi deh a work and had to go in the ladies room to finish cry. I respect that young lady for seeking ur advise and making the choice she made. May God keep keep blessing her and her children especially her new bundle if joy. Met last year March I did a surgery to remove fibroids because I had severe cramping. The surgery went well and everything. I have one daughter and planned to some day have another child. Fast forward to August 2010. I decided that I am ready to have another child. So I went to my gyn that removed by fibroids but she was on vacation for the entire summer. So I was referred to another gyn and I told her I want to have another gyn. Long story short upon examination she told me that my tubes were tied. I told her no f-ing way, bcuz I never had that procedure done. She asked about the surgery I had to remove the fibroids and she told me that my gyn tied mt tubes. Met I let out a scream in her office so loud that everyone of her staff members ran to the room. I passed out and from that day on I have been on depression medication. I have a lawyer and we are pursuing. I am depressed 24/7 but it’s your site, my daughter, family and friends that keep me going. I thank God more for my daughter, bcuz now I cannot have another child that I yearn for. I only got pregnant once and it was with my daughter. So reading that letter makes me cry because I am so glad she decided to have her baby. Babies bring so much joy and I will never be able to carry a baby of my own because my gyn decided to type my tubes without my permission.Met ur site is a form if therapy for me. JMG to the world an mi nah stop sey duh.

Bigbutt

• kia RAM GOAT TEK TIME FI WINE bubblez says:

miss lady mi well proud a yuh may God continue tuh bless n keep yuh strong
    tuh all di jmg haters ;P abbbbbaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• G3N3RAL "TAX N TEAR MOE ME LIKE IT"{SHANTAL U WUCKLISS} GOG3TT3R says:

TICKY TRUST ME IF ME MISSING FI TOO LONG SHE NUH MESSAGE ME SHE CALL ME FI CHECK UP ON ME

WAH GWAN WICKEDNESS

bigbutt so sorry to hear.. and I love babies, this girl whey sen in this is like we were fighting the battle together…and as u si she way too intelligent fi dancehall.. I will pray for you that you may be happy again and I know exactly how I would feel if I were in your shoes…. not to be able to carry another life u would be more than willing to give ur own life up for… sue out dem plate n fork

• Mi Dey Yah GG wha gwaan

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

MI FREN WICKEDNESS YUH DASH MI WEH. ONLY GOD KNOW WAH WICKED TINGS YUH AH DO INNA YUH TIME YUH NUH DEH YAH. LOL GWAN BIG UP YUHSELF MUMS. THESE STORIES ARE SO TOUCHING. AWW I I’m HAPPY. MI WAH CRY BUT DI PPL DEM AGUH LOOK PAN MI.

gg u know u a mi second heartbeat…dont talk bout me talk bout urself and how much of a good person u are because u are that plus and then some….love u lots and u know that cause mi tell u all di while

• Xposure says:

I Appreciate this post……

• Ms. Wickedness says:

BERRY MI DEY YAH A LIE MI NUH DO NUTTIN LOL MI SEND A TOPIC GO GI MET MI A WAIT PON HAR FI DAH IT OUT CUZ MI HAVE NUFF FI SEY BOUT DAH TOPIC DEH

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

AWW SORRY TO HEAR BIGBUTT THAT’S MORE THAN SAD. MI WOULDA DEPRESS TOO BUT YOU ARE A STRONG N WILLING PERSON. GOD HAS PLANNED OUR DESTINY ALREADY AND I ENCOURAGE U TO LOOK AT IT THAT WAY N CONTINUE TO GIVE THANKS HONEY. SOME PPL CYAH HAVE NO PITNEY FI LOVE DEM AND ITS ALL GODS WORKS. TRUST HIM N BELIEVE HIM. U NEVER KNOW HOW THE SITUATION WOULDVE TURNED OUT HAD U HAD ANOTHER CHILD SO STILL GIVE THANKS. SOMETIMES WE TAKE UP WAY MORE THAN WE CAN BEAR N KILL OURSELVES. GOD KNOWS JUS HOW MUCH WE CAN HANDLE. SPOIL YOUR ONE BABY WITH ALL THE LOVE U HAVE N EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT.

WHAT AH WICKED ACT DOH!!!! MY GOODNESS MI WOULDA KILL MI GYN. PLAY WID MY BODY THE WAY U WANT????????????? NO WAY HOSAY!

• kia RAM GOAT TEK TIME FI WINE bubblez says:

awwwwww mi sorry fi hear dat bb dem cyaa untye dem?

• Met a she deliver mi daughter and she has been my gyn since high school suh mi trust har. Me is a person whey keep every doctor receipt and EOB from my insurance company. And Met mi Neva have any form of surgical procedure done in my life except child birth if u call it dat. Suh when me produce all a mi EOB dem to my lawyer, di Jewish man and him wife smile. It early now with the lawsuit and everything,but mi nuh know whey shi a guh tell any judge sey, bcuz me have mi EOB for the date of that surgery and no tubal ligation muh deh pan it. An di hospital record dem nuh show nuttin of dat sort. I am distraught and I lost weight and stressed out.

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

sorry to hear that bigbutt….but they suppose to can untie ur tube…..and i wish u all the best in what ur doing

• lmaoo yawnnnnn. story seems bootleg and frabicated.. met stop mek up stories.

bigbutt mi can imagine! but find a way fi release it that it nuh mek u bitter fi di res a u life.. is when she duh dat procedure? mussy when u gi birth..mi neva hear nothing like dis from mi born..that is wicked and mi waa know whey she really have fi seh to u fi real…what she can seh??

• Shadae d 1 n only (Shantal u sick me tumuck) says:

awwwww…how sweet…that son is going to make u so proud…glad u realize wat time it is b4 it was too late…walk with god my dear and continue to be d role model to ur kids…

JMG to d worlddddd…

• Met EYN 1:54 pm is me Bigbutt

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

Mi hope mi deh yah fi di shell dung Wicked. Lawd Met please nuh do mi wrong n post it ah night time when mi gone ah mi bed.

Met know we love har like ackee n saltfish dumplin banana yam cassava plantain what else.. She’s soft when she wants to be and a likkle hard rock when unno piss har off lol. Big ups to u Met cah u know how fi handle situations. Everybody may not agree with it but u know how much u can withstand and how fi handle it. Nuh mek badmind stress yuh.

Berry love dis site and will be here for as long as Angela Striker ah pawty O_o

• Good Girl Gone BAD says:

Damn BB that’s is one of the saddest things I have heard. Your choice to have more kids was taken away from you…no amount of money could make up for that but they deserve to pay. Don’t stress over it too much because I am sure God his plan for you. Take care and stay strong.

strawberry mi nah look pah u cause when wi did a bawl u out whey night!! FI SHELL DUNG DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• This is a good story .. Just like all the others I have read on this site … the only thing is this one just prove stronger that WE can do better as Humans …. WE know right from wrong but we just choose to do what we do when we do…

I am Happy this Lady is brave and strong enough to share her story with us … I have seen this type of stuff all the time, over countless of years.

My big concern is why it have to take something drastic like this to open our eyes… Before we Change..?? Well this site can allow people in general to see, instead of experiencing stuff first hand… and hopefully CHANGE will take form …

In the mean time … until everyone see someway out or realize what they are doing wrong… JMG will relate it to the masses.

Again nuff respect to this Lady and I wish her all the best with herself and her kids …

Met is a good person as I have come to understand and I see that she is not in this selfishly … she really want to help people ….. I see this is someone I CAN TALK TO and she seem very genuine so this wont be the last story yu gonna hear like this …

bigman ^^ real talk……..

• Good Girl Gone BAD says:

Typo has his*

• Poochie says:

Met dats why mi haffi big yuh up everytime……….yeh mi might not know yuh personally but di advice and di comments by di oda bloggers pon JMG mek mi glad me leave certain lifestyle alone, mi nuh perfect but mi go thru summa di trials of life, I have been followin dis site fi bout a year when it was juss ah blog and sometimes mi laff suh til, but there are times mi cry…………Met dis site help a lot ah ppl weh nuh have nuhbady fi turn tuh, sometimes its harsh sometimes its calm but it is all out of love fi wat yuh do…………respect Met cah JMG to di wurl mi seh

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

MI SORRY MUMS BUT MI DID TIAD BAD TILL MI ALL FEEL SICK. MEMBA WHEN MI DID TELL LISA HYPE HOW MI KNOW HOW SHE FEEL? AH SUH MI DID FEEL BUT I SURE HOPE MI NEVA LOOK LIKE HER SLEEPING O_o

• BIGBUT … Stay Strong … everything happen for a reason … stay strong babes.. Maybe this is your pay day … but ITS YOU PAYING A HIGH PRICE … NO MONEY CAN PAY FOR.

• G3N3RAL "TAX N TEAR MOE ME LIKE IT"{SHANTAL U WUCKLISS} GOG3TT3R says:

LAWD METTY U N BIG BUTT MEK ME START BAWL.CHO…WUSS MY SITUATION IS VERY CLOSE TO HERS

thank u poochiee….

bigman what a price! But God knows …bigbutt we a go have a likkle prayer fi u later cause dis is not an easy trial…….

• clap clap clap clap *tears* need to make this into a play…. clap clap clap god works in mysterious ways son might grow up to be a scientist that creates the cure for cancer

• yoko says:

I LOVE THAT STORY
    GOD BLESS HER…………..

berry mi dussa read u comment! mi sorry seh u did sick cause mi laugh mondeh till mi neva know wha fi duh wid miself

• @ eyn 1:56pm ..mi nah luk pan yuh, cuz a caan mi yuh a talk O. Met it was done when I had my daughter 11 years ago
    @ simply…right now I am looking into all my options in reversing but it depends on how damaged my tubes are. But like Berry said maybe God has a plan. Right now I would rather know that I am able to have a child. Since I found out my life has changed. I am not the usual jovial person I was, I just feel that she took a special part of me. I find myself looking at daughter and crying bcuz I cannot imagine life without her. And this is not to take the shine off the young lady that wrote to Met. But I want her to know that I am very happy she decided to bring her precious son in this world.

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

MI NEVA REALLY SICK MET. LOL. MI JUS FEEL HOW LISA DID FEEL IN HAR SLEEPING MONGREL PIC DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIAD BODY OUTTA SEASON. I GUESS MI DID OUTTA SEASON DA NIGHT DEH. LMAO

• Yute says:

met is it true that Ricky trooper dead

• @bigman…mi is a God fearing person. God is my life and when I found out, mi guh siddung pan mi church step and mi cry fi bout 1 hour and ask God I didn’t do right and what I did wrong. Bcuz I will give my life to bring another in this world. The price in the end maybe $, but the price I am paying now will scar me forever. Mi life good good, mi guh school and have mi MBA an mi good good job, wid house and car and a likkle $ inna di bank, but if I could right now give up all of that to have another child I promise you I would. Dat ooman burn mi tube when mi have mi daughter 11 years a guh and mi neva even have nuh clue, bcuz mi nuh lef out mi birth control pill dem. Suh all dem time whey mi tek di pill dem , mi neva seh it nuh mek nuh sense. Mi just walk roun every day wid a sad face, there is no day that I haven’t cried. Yesterday mi hug mi daughter and squeeze har until shi get upset. Mi spoil har more than ever. I take depression medication every day and night. I have nerve problem, mi hand dem shaky shaky. Mi caan hold a conversation without crying. It hard bad mi nah lie.

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

Garfield Augustus McKoy (Ricky Trooper)….the selecta yah talk yute?

berry mi nah look pan uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

yute mi nuh hear dat

• Met, I am at work on my phone suh I am not signed in
    Bigbutt

• IS IT TRUE? IS RICKY TROOPER GONE?

• DIDNT ANYONE TEACH THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY HOW TO BREAK UP SENTENCES INTO PARAGRAPHS MAN? IT’S JUST ONE LONG THING WITH NO BREAKS….

WELL IF READING COMMENTS ON A DANCEHALL SITE MADE YOU CHANGE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS, THEN KUDOS TO YOU. I’VE SEEN STRANGER THINGS…GOD CAN USE ANY SITUATION TO TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE ONE.

bigbutt mi will put u in prayer tonight no lie… mi hate depression medication eno it have tuh much side effects

u know unno always find a way fi be harsh pan people fi no reason smh

• Yute says:

mi see someone put it pon fb seh he got shot in golden spring and died smh

• Yute says:

mi juss wah know if a true,

• BigButt,I am sorry to hear about your heart ache. And I hope that everything works out with your case, that sounds terrible. For your OBGYN to do something like that without even telling you. Have you considered adoption? I know that may not fill the void of having your own child, but maybe the Lord has made a way for you to make a difference in someone else’s life.

• ProblemChyle says:

@Yute is the killing up a Golden Spring last night yuh ah talk? Is a guy name Trooper dead? maybe is dat people ah tek and think seh a Ricky Trooper

• DOUBLEMINT says:

I was at tha doctor’s office in tha waitng room wen i read this topic,all of a sudden mi get choked up an start cry.Dem call mi in wen i was reading bout tha fifth comment,den wen mi get home an a continue big butt get mi choked up again.This is 2 much…I must first state that i commend tha writer in being so brave to share her story,we all r not perfect an we do make mistakes.GOD IS GOOD!!
    @Bigbutt there is a procedure that can b done to reverse tube tie its not a cheap procedure though.i’m sure u r aware of that.What that doctor did to u is horrible i hope u win ur case an she neva practice again.Did she forge ur signature for the prcedure? Its not going to bring u bac being normal emotionally again but at least u wont b charged outta pocket for her malpractice

• Yute says:

oh okay tanks pc fi clear dat up

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

smh

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

Why ppl have to be so distasteful to others? Why unno nuh crawl unda one rock n mek smaddy stomp pan di rock crush unno? These are peoples lives we’re talking here n all unno wah do ah find supm fi nitpick at. Are u fa real?? U see how easy it is to tell who fah life inna shambles? Disgusting piece ah shit unno. Mi can jus imagine how unno aguh lef Earth. Smdh

berry I dont know

doublesssssssssssssssssssssss
    whey bigbutt deh?

• Lipstick says:

met this is a nex good one, keep dem cuming man, mi glad she kip har baby

• DOUBLEMINT says:

met mi nuh know weh she gwaan,mi gone finish read weh mi leff off

ok doubles

• KMT… yesterday smaddy write say dah site yah a contribute to de moral decay inna society( mi nuh agree) den all of a sudden today someday a write say de site help dem overcome dem bad ways. timing look kinds suspicious. like a PR ting

yes man

• Doubles….when I had my daughter I NEVER signed anything. My water broke at home at 8:23 am and I got to the hospital at 8:47am and my daughtet was born at 11:49am. I never signed any paper nor was any paper given to me. Suh if shi have paper with any signature and sey a mine, shi done practice in this country. I know of the reversal procedure but not sure if I will go that route. I just want to get off the medication bcuz like Met said the side effects not good. God is always in my heart and he will deliver me from the evil that ooman did to me. I feel like she ripped my eggs out of my body. Mi nah lie it hurt bad

bigbutt suh she gone somewhey else gone mash up smaddy else?? as to the medication the best thing u can do is to get urself off and maybe try to reverse the procedure

• new new says:

I feel for u, u r an example

• AMEN i wish more woman and man would sa the same

• bev say shawty run him take man pon him the house eveything says:

to the writer of this letter u have made my day and week I think this letter had made my year am so happy that u had u child change your ways and is a better role model for your children jmg has made a big difference met woieeeeeeeeeeeee jmg moving mountains that why me can live with out my jmg family

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

Enter your name October 27, 2010 at 4:21 PM

BIG ND SERIOUS THING THIS YUH READY FOR IT….GUH SUCK YUH SELF,SO FUCKING WAT IF SMADDY SEH SUP’M BAD YESIDEY,SMADDY CYAAN SEY GUD TODAY?…THANKS FOR THE HATE JMG STILL AGUH GROW WHETHER BY LOVE R HATE…KMFT.

• sexylush says:

me too thinks this site make me a better person i didn’t do all the tings this person did but coming on everyday and see how these ppl live jus make let me change my mind set so i did i go bk to collage next year.thanks JMG you guys are a blessing

• Chat-bout says:

Wow, it was very emotional reading this letter because I can feel the writer’s sincerity. I can tell she loves her kids and I’m so happy she was able to see the err of her ways before it was too late. Congrats mama!! Continue to do what it is you do, the product of your efforts [your kids] will be productive members of society! Dancehall as I’ve come to know it did NOT deserve you!!

• DOUBLEMINT says:

@EYN…met get emails everyday an she filter as she like,so what if she pessimist yesterday an she optimistic today.I muss agree there r times mi not even agree wid mi fellow bloggers member dem but we cant please everyone

• wow shani this is beautiful!! just like u !!! ur a beautiful person and those who kno u kno ur heart is as big as the sea!!! God bless you today and always..

• sweet says:

@BIG BUTT, NO WORRY GOD IS GOOD AN WHAT HE HAS PLANNED WE CANNOT SEE.. IVF… IS ONLY ONE OF SEVERAL PROCEDURES U CAN HAVE DONE.. AN IF ALL ELSE FAILS… THERE ARE SO MANY UNWANTED CHILDREN.. ESPECIALLY BLACK CHILDREN THAT NEED THE LOVE AN COMFORT OF A GOOD MOTHER.. ADOPTING A BABY IS ANOTHER OPTION… WE NEVER KNOW GOD’S MISSION FOR US… STAY BLESSED.

• sweet says:

TO THE AUTHOR OF THE LETTER… WELCOME BACKKK… ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG BLESSINGS GOD HAS GIVEN YOU… ON YOUR ROAD OF LIFE YOU HAVE MADE A RIGHT TURN ONTO THE HIGHWAY TO PEACE, LOVE AN PROSPERITY.. CAUSE NOW U CYAN SAVE DI DANCEHALL MONEY, DWL BUT SERIOUSLY IT IS ALL ABOUT GROWING AS A HUMAN BEING, WOMAN AND A MOTHER.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK…..

• Bliss says:

Gosh.

~ I did not initially get teary-eyed but after thinking about what could of been, I shed a tear.

~ I tend to think about myself (selfish, I know) but I could not imagine my life without my kids. Just the thought of being without them makes me lose breath. They are like oxygen to my soul and I am me because of them.

~ They were given to me by God, and likewise, so were this young lady’s children. I wish her the fullness of life itself, and her child will be a pinnacle in her life and that of others.

~ Met, you know I think your wonderful already. Your website is fab but logging in is more than just for entertainment purposes for me. I have had some important things to do, more important than usual, and I have to check in and add an e-prayer!

~ I adore the daily scriptures and I can not give up an opportunity to praise my God. He has saved me from literally dying. S*tan was waiting for me on a number of occasions, and he nearly had me but God told him to f*ck off and caste him into a bottomless pit with chains.

~I don’t play with prayer, and I know how to call upon my God, and I believe that he hears me 99% of the time! LOL

~ Sooooo… for me, this website stands out and is much more than gossip & pictures. The foundation is strong and solid and moral. Met, your personality shines through!

~ I thank God for the Angel that guided the young lady, I thank God for Met and her works, I thank God for the Angels that hold and guide me and mine.

Dancehall: well, I don’t see anything directly wrong with it…I see it as a business..but I know it’s vehicle which S*tan uses to attract & attack God’s people. He is waiting there amongst the drugs, alcohol and music to get ‘you’. And he will ‘get you’ because of the distraction and pretty allure.

Remember the Bible tells us that S*tan was one of God’s most beautiful angels and he was in charge of musical matters.

That’s why, when I meet a really handsome guy and he insists on singing to me, I run in the other direction! (seriously) That’s a demon right there…S*tan’s helper.

So, in short (!!) I am super happy that the young lady is on the right path. She and her family will be very well. They are in God’s hands now.

• Black Empress says:

MET a shani yuh did name?

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

bliss I love it. That statement is movement itself. Beautifully said girl.

• Bliss says:

Aww [email protected] N Only StrAwBerry …the post touched me.

Met, your sooo welcome, I love your site!

thank u bliss……….. this girl gave me this as a surprise and mi tell har mek sure a nuh nothing whey a guh mek mi cry all mi husband read it and tear up

• 8ITorLUVit says:

MET IS THE BEST! A MI FI TELL OONU! :)

• simplicity nah keep de ? dem simple!!! says:

cant you read my avatar……..

• Bliss says:

@Met awww your husband felt the emotion too. Men can be surprisingly sensitive at times, no? That’s a good quality.

bliss only when sinting lick him fi six him react and he always says the quality he admires about me most is that i care about people so thats why

• Bliss says:

Cor, he sounds like a good man and a caring man, they say like attracts like! ahhh so nice.

• HONESTLY THAT YOUNG LADY SPOKE FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LOG ON TO THIS SITE FAITHFULLY EVERYDAY.
    THE MONEY, MEN, DANCE TING ISN’T WORTH IT. WHERE IS THE PRIDE N DIGNITY BLACK JAMAICAN WOMEN USE TO HAVE. WHEN U DEAD N GONE DANCE STILL AGO KEEP, THAT DUDE U TRYNA IMPRESS AGO FIND A NEXT GYAL, NEXT PROMOTERS GONNA TAKE MY PLACE AND NO ONES GONNA REMEMBER ME .

• Destiny says:

Met u need a “like” option…lol…on a serious note Im impressed and good that another female has seen the “light”…i share a similiar story but with the pregnancy …the dancehall life really nuh cut it!!!Well said and all the best to you and God Bless and keep you always

• Sexy Medusa says:

What a beautiful sorry…Girl I know exactly where you are coming from I have gotten y eye opener from the party scene and I relise I’m not missing a thing….Met I love your website in force people to look at there dirty life and wisen up!

• MIHOLDHIM says:

I must say I am very happy that the writer changed for the best! God will continue to bless u just stay commited to him. This site does give you a reality check every now and then and remind you that every decision you make in life whether good or bad is broadcasted. It doesnt have to be shown online but it is broadcasted int he eyes of God. It’s best to just try and do right cah life too short! I think alot of us need to understand that the value of life is far more important than the hype! When you dead an gone dem nah go memba u unless a anniversary fe yuh death. So while you’re alive jus gwaan live right especially if you have kids cuz it will follow them!

• MI NAH LAUGH says:

*crying*

• TT says:

*wiping tears*
    This is soooo inspirational! You see the reason we bloggers are so hard on people it is not because of BAD MIND or envy or anything else di haters come on and say! It’s because sometimes in life all it takes is a couple of people to show you TOUGH LOVE in the hopes the person changes their ways. We all love when someone redeems themselves and changes their ways..but softening them up won’t help! I’m happy for the writer of this letter…and it makes me want to pursue my passion for writing even more! God bless you my anonymous one..and god bless you and the lil’ ones as well! JMG has helped me with my life…and Shani has helped me even more im my personal one!

Oh! ANd BTW…MET MI GET 75% ON MI PRESENTATION!! TEACHER GIMME DI GRADE DIS MORNING!! JMG to di Flippin worlllllllllll!!!

ttttttttttttttttt

• j_ann says:

I’ve read the posts on JMG a few time an this by far the best post I ever read. I had to comment on it. I don’t know u but i’m very proud of u. You saw all your bad flaws an make a change in your life . Thanks for the eye opened speech from unknown. For that a thousand blessing shall pour on u. I hope others who love the limelight n hype over their kids and family read ur post an make a change too. Because we all know atlease one who will spend all their money on one dancehall event an can’t buy food the next day. Ty JMG for the keep up the good job.

• TT says:

Yep! *grinning proudly from ear to ear* I had presentations on Monday, Oral Presentation Tuesday, Essay Wednesday and Presentation again this morning..and I can tell you I did well on all 3. I know I won’t get the 4th grade till next week…But I’m real proud of maself..considering what I went through this past week and the work stress I have…:-)

congrats tt how u sown suh happy todeh?????????????

• Lipstick says:

met jmg deh pon a nex level ya now, very good story, paging mishi-boo an michelle ramsey an har buzza hole crew, shauna star weh dem seh a do up di tings dem fi har man, unu betta cum read dis, marsha flippa wife

• simplicity 'yute wife nuh day mi a ex' oh my simple!!! says:

congrats tt….all the best

• 1 N Only StrAwBerry says:

Good for u TT congrats and keep pressin on. Ah long time u ah study from one876 days. U determined girl *thumbs up*

Met, ah talk bout dat Weh Gary deh????????????????

• Rounding says:

Mi tell u man! More time unu turble n brawling but its all in good fun so we affi laff. But wat unu say mpre time is true. Mettttttt!!!! A mi say yOoouuuuu an a di wol a wi say JMGggggg babyyyyyy! Big up to the writer May God Bless u eternallllll. Amen

• this is so nice dont ever take it down

• Bliss says:

To the young lady:

I pray that your storehouse will never be empty and that you may never lack. I pray that you and your family grow bold and strong in Jesus and materially.

Amen xxx

• true words……………..I don’t know her but I respect her honesty, the people you going to support everynight don’t give a fuck about you once they get your last dollar is all they care about, they don’t care if you leave your children,if you sick or whatever maybe going on in your life, and to tell you the truth they don’t need to care because its your business and your life YOU ARE YOUR SOLE PROVIDER YOU ARE THE ONE THATS MAKING THE DECISION TO LEAVE YOUR HOME, YOUR KIDS, YOUR HEALH UNATTENDED TO ETC,. you are YOUR OWN DESTINY……………..THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU AND NOT DANCEHALL, PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK AT THEIR ACTIONS AND QUESTION THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR, LOOK WHERE THEIR LIVES ARE LEADING THEM….BUT WE ARE TOO BUSY WATCHING AND TALKING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHERS WHEN WE DESTROYING OUR SELVES!!!!

NOW YOU REALIZE YOUR MISTAKES AND AS A WOMAN WITH CHILDREN MYSELF I’M HAPPY FOR YOU, GOD WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS I TOO LEARN THAT!!!!

• MET….FOR SOME REASON MI FEEL LIKE MI KNO YUH….BCUZ MI CYAN SEE HOW SOMEBODY DONT KNO YUH AND HAVE A LIKE FI YUH LIKE I DO…UR VIBES AND DI WAY YUH COMMENT BACK TO PPL (I LIKE)….WEN EVA MI COME ON UR SITE MOST OF DI TIME …MI JUST READ WEH YUH HAFFI SEH AND DEN EXIT…MI RATE YUH BIG TIME..KEEP DOING WAT UR DOING….AND NUH BADDA MEK NUH BODY MOUTH POP YUH DUNG….DEN AGAIN DAT A DI NEXT TING MI LIKE WID YUH….YUH JUST KON HOW FI ANSA DEM WEN DEM START….BIG UP YUH SELF.

• Wonderful story!!! I don’t see anything wrong with going out once in a while but don’t let the partying control you because it’s not worth it!!!

• mani says:

good

good

• I wish you would take this bird shit down already

Smh. The last time I checked it wasn’t u who paid the bills for this site

• So what, its been up for days and the whole story screams danchall chicken head bird mess

• Not one paragraph in all that garbage

and so?????????????????????????????????? di story call U fi read it?? it tek a bird fi know a nex one eno..