CAN SOMEONE SAY MY HOOM? if u dont have a womb say LAWD MI BELLAYY

21 Responses to CAN SOMEONE SAY MY HOOM? if u dont have a womb say LAWD MI BELLAYY

• Belly Bang says:

To my dear & most cherished group from Sherlock, y'all know that I look out for you, your friends, associates, well wishers & caregivers. You give me that warm cozy fuzzy feeling when my day gets bad & when all things seem down.

For your wonderful contribution to society, I will gladly dedicate the following words that I have borrowed from Marion Hall aka Lady Saw. Love, Hugs & Kisses to y'all. Here we go, cause I am sure that you are familiar with the song:-

A Wah dat?

DEM A LOSER
    Have man a climb dem ladder
    DEM A LOSER
    A floss in wash over
    DEM A LOSER

• bev says:

in the last two pics homeless she homeless man why she didnot tell me I just throw two big boxes she could hve use i for her house

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

dwl dwl dwl dwl belly u find song fi dem agen todeh? dwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll a cannot laugh

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

[email protected] mi nuh know why she spread out so pan di tuff tuff concrete

• bev says:

like she need the heat from the concrete to kill them bug she have up under her

• ms goodas to u says:

are these fucking pple for real

• Belly Bang says:

All that gal pon the ground, poor me would be walking pass looking for someone, sunglasses on, no care in the world & make mistake step rite in her back cause in truth me wouldnt see her – cause she & the ground melt as one.

& you know those wicked fuckers would want to beat me for doing that!! No man, thats why we have to be careful where we go & where we walk cause us innocent people may be caught up in these unexpected situations.

• ms goodas to u says:

where is that, it look like dung a villa weh bobbesha live

• ms goodas to u says:

where is that, it look like dung a villa weh bobbesha live

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

dwl dwl dwl belly u say she n di grung melt? a mussy dirt dwl dwl dwl… dwllllllllllllllllll belly dem wudden see say she wicked to harself fi spred off a grung like dat… wuklis cruff

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

goodas>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

goodas>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• ms goodas to u says:

yes met, me see one picture pon somebody facebook say dem deh a villa a one thursday night, me ago look and mek sure…cause i swear is that same side walk dem did sidung pon, me ago look and mek sure

• ms goodas to u says:

• ms goodas to u says:

it same one…mek dem tell u which dance dem get di pic from and see if a no pne dance weh keep a orange villa…

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

jeesam crims dem nuh have nuttin bout dem den… my lord… but if a normal person spread whey so pan di grung dem wudda bruise up oh so badly… a bet u she come up without a scratch

• Met From Jamaican Groupies says:

• sweet says:

the gyal whaa spread out a grung, mi yeye dark mi cyaan see good, is a dirty pampers dat next to har head?

• sweet says:

Belly proppa chune fi dem, why dem always look like a box of dollar store crayons?